Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 166 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#220030 - 03/13/10 05:49 PM Re: (SUGGESTION) Virtual Villagers Platinum Pack [Re: red-dragomn1]
invalidthirteen Offline
Adviser

Loc: The Next Shore Of Isola
Wow! I never visit this thread about a months and i see wonderful responds! Thank you so much!

Well, i love both idea, a box contains Virtual Villagers series CD game, or like i suggest. In the game, we can click on the map and it will bring us to the location we have clicked on. In this suggestions, i suggested that there is a map with full island, with 4 shores (if VV4 is the last). Players must starts with VV1, and they must finish all of the puzzles in VV1 if they want to unlock the next shore, VV2, and they will know the next story is. After they unlocked all of the fourth shores, they can check back on the previous shore to see what is going on the previous shore.

If this thing were made by LDW, people can play Virtual Villagers neatly without keep buying the series. That's why i said, even a box with all four series of the game are fine. I understand the memory thing. But LDW are genius, we don't know what will happen next. However, to calculate the EXACT VALUE of all four series are (if a box with single series) would be $59.80 (im not sure). Maybe LDW could lowered the prices??

Whatever it is, thank you for responding smile. I love to read many suggestions and opinions from you guys

#221138 - 04/11/10 10:47 PM Re: (SUGGESTION) Virtual Villagers Platinum Pack [Re: invalidthirteen]
Scully Offline
Adviser

Loc: Cocoa, Florida
I've often wished that you could "finish" one game and then import your favorite characters into the next. Just a thought..... :-)

#222272 - 06/04/10 03:38 PM Re: (SUGGESTION) Virtual Villagers Platinum Pack [Re: Lailai]
Lailai Offline
Master

Loc: Ldw Forums
Originally Posted By: Lailai
It won't be fair to people who brought indv. copys of VV

I had no idea why I wrote that... what I actually want to say is that if you own all 4 versions of VV, you should be able to get the platinum pack for free

#224512 - 08/26/10 02:36 PM Re: (SUGGESTION) Virtual Villagers Platinum Pack [Re: red-dragomn1]
Kikiann11 Offline
Expert

Loc: NJ
Wow, that's such a good idea! Also, maybe a Platinum Edition might include different "skins", which would be like official mods, of the huts, bushes, and possibly different ethnicities for the tribes, so you can choose an African American, Asian, or Native American tribe.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter