Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 126 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#214831 - 01/07/10 06:46 PM Re: (SUGGESTION) Virtual Villagers Platinum Pack [Re: red-dragomn1]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
The most obvious problem I see with this suggestion, is that it would have to be released as a box set. It would contain way too much data for most internet connections to successfully download. Since LDW primarily markets through the internet, I don't see this happening any time soon.

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#214841 - 01/07/10 08:15 PM Re: (SUGGESTION) Virtual Villagers Platinum Pack [Re: Rockmower]
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Zuid-Holland
invalidthirteen this is a GREAT idea laugh
would absolutely love to see this platinum pack happen, maybe to download it in separate partions is an option?

I hope LDW finds a way, they are a bunch of smart people so who knows?

#214881 - 01/08/10 01:42 PM Re: (SUGGESTION) Virtual Villagers Platinum Pack [Re: Mbee]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Quote:
maybe to download it in separate partions is an option?

Err... with the exception of the ability to click on a map of the island to open the relevant game, that's already available. The separate parts are called VV1, VV2, and VV3. wink VV4 is to come of course.

#214888 - 01/08/10 02:29 PM Re: (SUGGESTION) Virtual Villagers Platinum Pack [Re: arnie]
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

yes I know it's a very wild and tremendously ambitious guess, least I'm not talking spaceshuttles here ... laugh

and most of us already own all those VV's and the minute VV4 comes out it will be added immediately ofcourse ... but maybe in this platinum pack there is a little file that could connect the games together? for instance the 'isola map-file'. This pack will come with a tutorial that exactly explains how you have to put all your VV's in one directory and install that platinum file also in the same spot?

Oh well it would be AWESOME, wouldn't it? grin

#214917 - 01/09/10 12:16 AM Re: (SUGGESTION) Virtual Villagers Platinum Pack [Re: Mbee]
HappyPlayer Offline
Guru

Loc: CA, USA
Hmm, as stated above, with enough space on your computer you can already have all the village games, and for some, run them all at the same time. whistle Wouldn't a map that allows you to select a single villager (or group of them) in exchange for another villager (or group) from one shore to another, be more exciting than just selecting which shore you want to play on? confused

#214967 - 01/09/10 07:45 PM Re: (SUGGESTION) Virtual Villagers Platinum Pack [Re: HappyPlayer]
XiloDragon Offline
Expert

Loc: "In the Visible Universe"
That is a great idea, (hi happyplayer, arnie, etc, and others), also, perhaps they could include a bonus game(VVF)? just a thought. Also, perhaps they shouldn't be just as individual games, but like, after you get to the secret city, perhaps there could be like a spell that the chief can do to teleport some people back to vv1 or something.

A very good idea indeed.
(LDW, good luck with finishing VV4. I am going to pester my parents to buy it wink )

#214984 - 01/09/10 10:37 PM Re: (SUGGESTION) Virtual Villagers Platinum Pack [Re: XiloDragon]
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

It would be soo neat when all those villagers where able to travel the entire island ... but this is just a dream I guess, there are a lot of adjustments need to be made and a lot of them are probably impossible to make, so for now I'm satisfied by patiently waiting for this brandnew VV4 grin

#215002 - 01/10/10 05:50 AM Re: (SUGGESTION) Virtual Villagers Platinum Pack [Re: Mbee]
lukerduker123 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Texas
I like the platinum pack Idea... or we can just make DLC's where you can link every villager colony together

#215587 - 01/23/10 03:58 PM Re: (SUGGESTION) Virtual Villagers Platinum Pack [Re: invalidthirteen]
mou2 Offline
Trainee

Loc: India, kolkata
platinum pack of vv4,it is making me very excited you know!

#215617 - 01/24/10 02:21 PM Re: (SUGGESTION) Virtual Villagers Platinum Pack [Re: arnie]
chocolatechip Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Being chased by angry igaunas
Originally Posted By: arnie
LDW haven't announced a VV5; VV4 hasn't yet been released, even. They may have decided to end the series with VV4. On the other hand, they might go on to release a VV5, VV6, VV7...

I sure hope they continue the series even longer then that! wink

Avvi by AR

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter