Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 134 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#185734 - 04/02/09 01:11 AM [SPOILERS] Virtual Villagers 2 log
VirtualRobert Offline

Hi,

I'm Robert, and I am new at forums and new at playing virtual villagers. Here I will post may day to day log. Hope you people don't mind :]

I had to start over because the last file was a mess, eventually everyone died because of starvation. So I started over, the second file was great I guess. Oh well..

Day 1

Figured out that algae won't infect the ocean if you don't close the game (not sure, but it sure worked for me!) .I took full advantage of it, until I get farming upgrade 2 (coconuts) then continued to research till 5000 techpoints (building upgrade 2). But I still continue to fish instead of grabbing coconuts till algae infected the ocean. I manage to get one of my villagers to give birth to a girl, then on for the second baby, I'll know the gender by tommorrow. First day and it's so much better than the old file, 1100+ food, 9 population, dam at 68% completion and 2300+ tPoints. I've only made 1 villager to research, 2 farmers 2 builders (dam) 1 nursing woman, and 3 kids (including the baby)

Oh! Almost forgot, while I was saving up tPoints for building upgrade 2 one off my villagers fell of a coconut tree (while he was researching, weird!) I picked the option somewhat like this "hit him again to get his memory back, but it's risky" forgot the exact words instead of "let him rest" which made him forgot all hiss skills haha, now his name is "?"

Time to sleep, keep in touch for day two smile

Edited by LadyCFII (04/02/09 03:03 AM)
Edit Reason: Added spoiler tag

#185789 - 04/02/09 08:27 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Virtual Villagers 2 log [Re: VirtualRobert]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Hi Robert! and welcome in the VV world! grin

Your 2nd start seems promising! And the "coconut's event" is always funny!!
Good luck for the day 2! smile

#185802 - 04/03/09 01:49 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Virtual Villagers 2 log [Re: laurence]
VirtualRobert Offline

Weird, is there anyway to edit my topic? so i can put all my day to day logs in one post? anyway Thanks laurence, I fine the coconuts part hard for beginners hehe.

Day 2: sacrifice to get good grace?

For some reason I woke up at 4am, so I took the chance to take a look at my villagers progress. The baby turned out to be a boy, finally finished the dam and finished the live hut aswell, I also noticed that I've already gotten 2 master farmers and 3 master scientist (1 got to drink a vial which made her boost her exp) gotta go back to sleep. 4:20am

Got home at around 11pm sadly one of my best villager died.

Chimba: 59, female
Mother of two young men
Master scientist
Adept builder
Adept parent
Adept farmer
Probably died cuz of old age, she was very healthy

never the less the village is in good shape. Just bought the 3rd upgrade for farming, now food won't be a problem. At the moment I'm trying to raise my population and gathering as many food as possible. So far 2 babies, 2 kids, 2 nursing mothers, 4 farmers (male) and 2 builders. Once all the male children goes 14 I'll make them farm and continue to raise the population.

Well I have to sleep early, so tired it's 12am. Night. Day 3, good or bad?

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter