Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 147 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#185525 - 03/30/09 02:59 AM NEED HELP WITH BREEDING FAST!!!
UVACAVS Offline

Hey all I need help with breeding fast! I am finally getting far in VV2 after a few restarts due to all villagers dead overnight... And I am trying to get a baby out of this woman before she dies (shes like 60 something) I need to get one because she is the last female (no female babies so far...) and I rlly need help... she always "goes indoors" but no child... ive done this for a long time and no child... last female also... what can i do and after she she dies if i dont get a female baby what do i do???

#185541 - 03/30/09 01:45 PM Re: NEED HELP WITH BREEDING FAST!!! [Re: UVACAVS]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
That's a very sad situation when that happens. Unfortunately, the female villagers in VV2 cannot produce babies once they reach the age of 50. There is hope, however, since there are Island Events that can bring new villagers to your game. The best thing to do is run the game on the slowest speed and hope for one of those events. Don't pause your game during this time, since pausing it causes events to be skipped.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter