Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 102 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 7 of 18 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#18548 - 05/23/06 01:37 PM Re: List of future enhancements
TheVillageIdiot Offline
Sage

Loc: Island of Isola
Quote:

MORE FISH PER TANK and MORE TANKS!!!

More Magic fish!!!

More tank decor!!

More mutation chemicals!!!

Faster Gameplay option!!

Name of player on top!!

Multiple Isolation tanks! (at least one more)]

Maybe rather then more fish, what if we had a frozen cryogenics lab? Here you are able to place cryogenically frozen fish for later use? Each fish Ice Cube would have a pic, or at the very least the fish name on it. That would take care of several issues, don’t ya think?

#18549 - 05/25/06 10:57 PM Re: List of future enhancements
dgoss1 Offline

Loc: Alabama
I agree with most:
1. Counter - could show # in tank/# adults/# pregnant etc in a status bar for each tank
2. Faster speed option
3. More tanks
to name a few but also:
1. Ability to remove plants once purchased. The Plant of Fertility is great to have at first when mass breading the more expensive fish to get money, but once you have enough built up and want to concentrate on breading - it causes an extra baby that just takes up space.
2. That also leads into being able to purchase them again. Once you discard a plant and need it again you should be able to by it again. (Seahorse also - mine got so sick and i couldn't cure it so I had to dispose of it, now I can't get another one.)
3. Some type of clock showing the lapse of time in respect to the fish 'year'.
4. The ability to stop time from the main screen - not just the options menu.
5. Ability to tag a fish as 'Do Not Sell' so it won't get sold if in the sell tank. (Of course more tanks would keep you from having to use the sell tank for other then it was intended.)
6. When buying more tanks - you could buy different sizes. 10 fish/20 fish/40 fish etc. (I do realize that more tanks & more fish per tank increases game overhead which may be the reason for the current limits.)
7. Why can customers only buy 1 fish. Why can't they buy 2 or 3?
8. When you go to sell fish, have the store open another window - so you can still get to your tanks without having to close the store. Maybe even have each tank as a seperate window. (Again - I realize the overhead issues may not allow this.)
9. A button when on the store screen to reduce prices of only current fish for sale buy a certain percentage, like 10%.
Just ideas I had while playing this wonderfully addictive game.

#18550 - 05/28/06 11:43 AM Re: List of future enhancements
summergal Offline

I've started grouping my sick fish in one tank and then start dosing. A lot of times, one dose will clean all the sick fish with that illness.

I meant to quote someone and respond, but I couldn't find it again.

I also wanted to add a request for sticky notes on my tanks. I can't always remember what I am trying to do in any particular tank. My notes get lost and I just end up doing something different and losing my original intention, like breeding a particular fish or seeing the results of a particular egg purchase.

Edited by summergal (05/28/06 11:50 AM)

#18551 - 05/31/06 09:00 AM Re: List of future enhancements
jeng Offline

I've been a bit of a lurker here on the message boards, but this game definitely has me hooked!!!

Enhancements I would like to see:

1) Ability to buy more tanks! I've found 301 species and am on the watch for the rest...is the final count 400??? Would be nice to have a 3rd and 4th tank for breeding purposes, especially since I have all 7 magic fish.

2) I'd also like to see a count on each tank...just in the bottom corner.

3) I generally keep my preggo fish in one tank, but it would be cute/neat to see them "grow" for each 'stage' of pregnancy lol Hey, we have to watch ourselves/sig. others...why not fish too? lol

4) It would also be nice if you were told (without going to the Trophy Case) how many breeds of fish you have found...and how many are left.

Just a couple of cents from a hooked newbie.

#18552 - 05/31/06 10:45 AM Re: List of future enhancements
TheVillageIdiot Offline
Sage

Loc: Island of Isola
Quote:

1) Ability to buy more tanks! I've found 301 species and am on the watch for the rest...is the final count 400???

There are 441 different species. 21 different bodies and 21 differnt fin types. 21 x 21 is 441.

#18553 - 05/31/06 11:03 AM Re: List of future enhancements
jeng Offline

Kool! Thanks...then I think there are some fin types I haven't found yet At my best guess-timate, I think I have found 16 or 17 fin types.

#18554 - 06/04/06 05:03 AM Re: List of future enhancements
YaelleG Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Baltimore
There is a 3rd tank, actually. Its in the supply shop. But once you get that you'll find that you wish there was a fourth lol.

#18555 - 06/07/06 04:18 PM Re: List of future enhancements
Gatsbi Offline
Expert

I am putting in my vote for the "pokedex" feature! I thought I kept an accurate count of all the fish I have bred, however when I thought I had found them all...I had actually only found 439! Ooops, I must have put some check marks in the wrong boxes. Now I get to go thru again.

#18556 - 06/10/06 06:38 AM Speed: Ludicrous
catman Offline

I would love some faster speed options also. I play tribal trouble sometimes and one of its speeds is called something like :"ludacrous" in which time flys. It has to be one of the easier programming additions.
At one point can we hope for some of these "suggestions" to be initiated?

cat

#18557 - 06/12/06 11:12 PM Re: Speed: Ludicrous
Superspanger Offline

Loc: Western Sydney, Australia
Lurker here!

I was only thinking yesterday that I would really LOVE to be able to grab the "For sale" sign and 'plonk' it in another tank, instead of trying to move fishies I want to sell around ....

other wise there isnt too much I'd like to change, a counter would be great however.

Edit: I have also thought in the past that it would be better if the dead fish floated to the top of the tank, so that I didnt have to search around for them. I know someone else has mentioned it would be good if they were not so hard to see

Edited by Superspanger (06/13/06 03:01 AM)

Page 7 of 18 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter