Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 196 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 5 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#18528 - 03/27/06 03:32 AM Re: will it be added to the game we already have ?
CaraBeans22 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Central CT
I'm not sure if this is the answer you are looking for but, I hope it helps anyway! Fish Tycoon comes in various degrees of difficulty (You can change that via the options menu for each player.) Aside from that- In each game that you are playing you can purchase two additional levels of food, environment and advertising research to improve upon the basic levels you start out with. You can also buy many other items to add to your tank for various reasons. All of which will alter your game on one "level" or another

#18529 - 03/28/06 12:20 AM Re: List of future enhancements
crafty7 Offline

I would love to see more places for medications.often times you have a dose or two left. when another fish needs another medication ..so you waste your first buy.

#18530 - 03/29/06 12:19 AM Re: List of future enhancements
MommaEllen Offline

I like all those ideas, yeah lets get some new fish, new ornaments, maybe MORE tanks that we can decorate ourselves, NOT ones already decorated. You know? And maybe make new magic fish with breeding existing magic fish but you don't get them every time, maybe trade with someone or something. Yeah all these ideas are great!! I also don't like counting my fish and can't keep track of the pregnant ones its a pain....PLEASE!!

#18531 - 03/30/06 01:10 AM Re: List of future enhancements
Mestemia Offline

I would recomend a way to give other players thigs like money fish, medicines, eggs, etc.

#18532 - 04/05/06 12:25 AM Re: List of future enhancements
Thiris Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Utah
and a store builder please

#18533 - 04/10/06 07:27 PM Re: List of future enhancements
FishMonger68 Offline
Expert

Quote:

Since we are talking about enhancemants we would like to see I would find it helpful to know how many fish are in each tank. They are very hard to count while they are swimming around. 2) It would also be fun if you could buy more extra tanks.

this is exactly what i was gonna add....this would be a great feature...

a fourth tank would be great too!!!! 3 is just not enough!

#18534 - 04/10/06 07:58 PM [SPOILER] Re: List of future enhancements
FishMonger68 Offline
Expert

oops, another idea or 2

make tank one and the selling tank as beautiful as tank two!!!! the colors, coral, gravel and lighting in tank two are AMAZING!!

also, it would be nice to be able to move the plants you purchase to where you'd like them...all four plants in a row (pictured above) is boring, especially in tank 2..

it'd be nice to be able to move the aeration system too!!

or perhaps combine the aeration system into the scuba man!! our real tank at home has a scuba man with a hole in the bottom so you can attach the aeration tube and make the bubbles come up out of him! (after all, he is breathing underwater)!!

Edited by ladycfii (04/10/06 08:01 PM)

#18535 - 04/10/06 08:40 PM [SPOILER] Re: List of future enhancements
Rainbowfish Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Central Valley, CA
I dunno - I actually like tank one and the sale tank over tank two. I'm not much for coral. I prefer freshwater tanks.

Anyhow, not everyone likes the same thing. That's why I suggested earlier in this thread that the next version allow us to design our own tanks, including choice of substrate, plants, etc.

Rainbowfish

#18536 - 04/10/06 10:20 PM Re: [SPOILER] Re: List of future enhancements
FishMonger68 Offline
Expert

Quote:

I dunno - I actually like tank one and the sale tank over tank two. I'm not much for coral. I prefer freshwater tanks.

Anyhow, not everyone likes the same thing. That's why I suggested earlier in this thread that the next version allow us to design our own tanks, including choice of substrate, plants, etc.

Rainbowfish

lets hope thats what happens, it would be great to design your own tank...the plants definitely need some upgrading, they are so scraggly looking!!

#18537 - 04/11/06 01:40 AM Re: List of future enhancements
mwparker Offline

hi all just poking around the net , and stumbled across the site , i have written an email to LDW about the suggestions i had for the game , and or add ons, and most of them were listed here.. funny how people think alike.... they responded that they would be sending those suggestions up the the manager for consideration.. so there is a little hope for us fish people now hooked (pun intended)on a addictive game....

Page 5 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter