Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 196 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#18518 - 03/18/06 02:22 AM Re: List of future enhancements
Thiris Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Utah
and like the golden sea hose or whatever
a 10000 thing that makes fish never get sick

#18519 - 03/18/06 02:50 AM Re: List of future enhancements
Rainbowfish Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Central Valley, CA
I would also like to see a fish counter for each tank and more tanks or higher number of fishes in a given tank.

The idea for giving some sort of visual indicator for a pregnant fish is also rather good.

I would also like to see in Fish Tycoon 2, more plants and more species of fish. Also more Magic Fish. Let's see here, what else?

Oh, I read somewhere else that someone mentioned something about being able to customize the tank in terms of plants.

How about allowing the players to build their tanks from the ground up? I.E., when starting a new game, players go into a "tank building" mode, and start building their tanks. Choices could be... white sand, black sand, river gravel, for the substrate. Various plants for the decor. Maybe a few big rocks to make caves out of. Have a selection of either marine decor or freshwater decor for us to choose from... personally, I prefer freshwater. You get the idea?

Oh! Environment and food levels... regarding those issues, I would like some more complexity. Perhaps... after level three environment, level four could allow more fish per tank? and level five could allow, say, faster growth? Food... in real life, fish eat more than just flakes. In fact, I feed my own rainbowfish (now you see the reason for my username! ) and cherry barbs flakes, crisps, shrimp wafers, shrimp pellets, frozen brine shrimp, and frozen bloodworms. Not all at one time, of course. So maybe a variety of food options? Say... a can of flakes, a can of pellets, and a package of brine shrimp? And make it so that feeding only one thing would make the fish tend to get sick, but feeding all three in some sort of pattern (flakes one turn, pellets the next, brine shrimp the next turn, etc.) makes them healthier and produce healthier babies.

Maybe even do a couple of events. A blackout for one! How well your fish is fed and your tank is set up determines how many fish survive. For instance, a level three tank with level three food and a battery backup airpump (this would also have to be added to the supplies inventory), would survive with no fish deaths, but a level one with level one food and no battery backup results in, ah, half the tank stock dying?

I've been through real blackouts (read my location in my profile. Lesser Tornado Alley.) with my fishtanks, and believe me, my fish would be dead if not for my battery-operated airdriven aerators!

Another event would be maybe a heater failure. I've had that happen to me in real life too.

Hmm. I can't think of anything else. I love the game, and I would love to see it get upgraded.

Rainbowfish

#18520 - 03/18/06 04:55 AM Re: List of future enhancements
CaraBeans22 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Central CT
Quote:

this thing were you store cretures that u capture
form a wild forest and ues its blood to make more
fish form new places like zones of fire air water ect
and a undead zone and ghost zone and be able to bring dead fish back to life.

Wow! Now were sacrificing forest creatures for the fishies... I don't know thats a bit morbid for my tastes! So, how many of these lists are going now?

#18521 - 03/18/06 11:47 AM Re: List of future enhancements
crazy4ft Offline
Adviser

Loc: S Carolina
I'm not sure; I've seen several but this one is getting kinda wild!

#18522 - 03/19/06 06:14 AM Re: List of future enhancements
CaraBeans22 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Central CT
To say the least....

#18523 - 03/21/06 12:59 AM Re: List of future enhancements
Rainbowfish Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Central Valley, CA
I've seen that a lot of people want baby fish to be easier to see.

It would make things easier, yes, but also more unrealistic. Having bred and raised dwarf neon rainbowfish fry (baby fish) myself, I can tell you that dwarf neon rainbowfish babies are much harder to see at first than even the Tycoon babies! They're no bigger than a speck of dust in the water, and see-through! These things don't get big enough to actually feed normal baby foods until around two or three weeks old.

So, I just wanted to point out that hard-to-find, hard-to-see babies is actually something that is rather realistic. Good work, LDW.

And if you want to know what an adult male Melanotaenia praecox (dwarf neon rainbowfish) in full breeding splendor looks like, look at my avatar. That's Nova Bright showing off to one of my girl rainbows.

Rainbowfish

#18524 - 03/22/06 02:33 AM Re: List of future enhancements
moonfire Offline

OH OHO HO!!! this is what I am talking about!!! how many times I look at my palm, and need that ONE fish on my pc!!! lol

#18525 - 03/22/06 09:48 PM Re: List of future enhancements
Thiris Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Utah
not killing takeing blood then free em

#18526 - 03/25/06 05:04 PM Re: List of future enhancements
lordantoon Offline

What about a fish-editor where you can make your bodies or new fins??

#18527 - 03/26/06 02:39 AM will it be added to the game we already have ?
lucymo Offline

hi could you tell me how many levels in fish tycoon and my suggestion is we need another spare tank in the game ..thank you by lucymo

Attachments
18537-MF_speckledleaffish2.gif (1252 downloads)

Page 4 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter