Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 15 of 18 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 >
Topic Options
#71459 - 05/02/07 04:40 PM Re: List of future enhancements [Re: CaraBeans22]
YoonMi Offline

Originally Posted By: CaraBeans22
[color:"purple"]

1) ability to buy more tanks
[/color]

That's the biggest one for me - I hate that I have to chose which fish I have to sell - with over 441 species it would be fun to see how many species you can breed...hehehe

Or sometimes you just want to put you're magic fish in one isolated tank.

Edited by YoonMi (05/02/07 04:40 PM)

#71738 - 05/04/07 02:57 PM Re: List of future enhancements [Re: x205a]
YoonMi Offline

I know there are different levels of research, food, and advertising. But after you have completed these levels there isn't that much of a challenge - I also realize that the actual challenge is finding the 7 majic fish - but I'd love for it to have more levels. You earn so much money but the point of level three that all you get to do is cure sick fish from time to time. If there was more levels you would have to spend the hard earned money...
Just a thought.

#71745 - 05/04/07 03:56 PM Re: List of future enhancements [Re: YoonMi]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
I'm not sure more levels would really alleviate the problem

With more levels built in, the actual effects of getting to he next level would be less, and I think that would frustrate more players than anything else

My vote for additional interest is to be able to decorate the tanks as we like, change the gravel color, etc.
Maybe instead of being forced to put the decor in the tank we could have a "treasure chest" where we store the decor we buy, until we want to use it. It would also be nice if we could buy more than one of the items, so we can use then in more than one tank. I would have loved to have several peices of coral to build a reef in one of my tanks.

There could be backgrounds to purchase, different colored gravel, new decorations (i want a mermaid!)

it would help with some of the boredom that can occur when you get stuck in a breeding rut

the decor could affect how healthy fish are, some fish doing better with specific backgrounds, etc

The main thing I want to see is additional tanks- my idea is thus- allow us to purchase additioanl "personal" tanks for an exorbiant price. Once a fish is in the personal tanks, it cannot be moved back to the breeding/sale tanks, nor can breeding occur in the "personal" tanks - it should however, be able to be moved between personal tanks

that would allow us to collect our favorite fish, without making actual gameplay any easier

#78035 - 07/03/07 06:09 PM Re: List of future enhancements [Re: eyeshigh]
K.A.M.I. Offline
Expert

Loc: in front of my computer
You seem to be quite a pokemon/sim fan (I also happen to love those games.The trade feature sounds good, but how would that work???? It sound like it would be a feature that wouldn't work on Mac/PCs becuase you could trade with other people as if they were DSes on those.

#82376 - 08/05/07 03:53 AM Re: List of future enhancements [Re: x205a]
samcutie567 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Loc: Bed Of Roses
like all the enhancements

#114568 - 12/25/07 10:50 PM Re: List of future enhancements [Re: samcutie567]
PeaceFrog777 Offline

I also like the trading idea. You could trade just between users or online. Any word on a sequel? Eh? I have a quick question a bit off topic: in the store there is a poster in the corner that says Your Fish or something similar to this. What is the all violet purple fish on the poster? I can't seem to be able to breed it and it sure is pretty...

#114569 - 12/25/07 10:52 PM Re: List of future enhancements [Re: PeaceFrog777]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
You can't breed every fish on that poster. Some of them are from the PC/Mac version, some from the PDA version, and some don't exist in either version. \:\)

#115530 - 01/04/08 07:50 PM Re: List of future enhancements [Re: LadyCFII]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Here's my wishlist. I think almost everything has been already mentioned, though.
  • Player's name showing on the main screen
  • Ditto for number of fish - perhaps split into babies and adult fish. The adults could also show whether they were pregnant or non-pregnant
  • More tanks - probably achievable only in the late stages of the game
  • Ability to decorate the tanks
  • A warning if you put the only specimen of a magic fish up for sale - I've lost a couple by mistaking them for a near relation
  • Make the customers more like those in VV/PT. They look very wooden and have a limited range of actions in comparison. There are also only a few different types.

#117137 - 01/19/08 10:57 AM Re: List of future enhancements [Re: arnie]
Robert1220 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Loc: At the SB.
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE FINS MOVE!! \:D

#117166 - 01/19/08 08:29 PM Re: List of future enhancements [Re: arnie]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
I agree with the two replies above.

Page 15 of 18 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower