Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 134 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 14 of 18 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 >
Topic Options
#18618 - 11/29/06 02:02 AM Re: List of future enhancements
Thiris Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Utah
Quote:

what stupid unknown chemical are you talkin about?

no i mean when know what will change it like u know what it change in to if it said twin fin chager u no it change to a twin fin

#18619 - 12/02/06 03:22 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] List of future enhancement
bassplayerbabe Offline

In the store it would be nice if the shoppers looked more like the villagers from vv. Maybe with modern clothing and shoes, but the same faces, hair, and body types. Also in the store it would be handy to have an indication of what fish are remaining to be sold, possibly to the right of the "Sold" window

#41773 - 01/13/07 03:12 AM Re: List of future enhancements [Re: xman]
Cuthbert Offline

Loc: Seoul, Korea
Well, I don't agree with in-game 'Fish Tracker' or drastical time speed-up. Finding the right way SLOWLY was tremendous fun itself in my case. Even waiting was fun. You can always do something else while waiting. I don't know about other people, but I don't play this to be a millionaire in Isola. I don't need some quick money, I don't need another shop. And if you want your fish to grow up quickly, there is always an option. Use Growth Hormone.

We don't play this game because of beautiful graphics or fast-paced gameplay, do we? Lots of suggested addition in the game might reduce the replay value and overall fun in FT.

#45655 - 01/24/07 02:40 PM Re: List of future enhancements [Re: Cuthbert]
AtarahPern Offline
Consigliere

Loc: PA
One inhancement I don't think anyone's mentioned yet that I would like to see is a click spot in the shop where you could see how many decorations you've purchased. There already is a spot to see how many plants you've purchased so I doubt that would be a hard thing to add.
It would be great if once you bought something it showed up on a shelf in the store, so you knew exactly what you've purchased, but that might be a lot of work.
P.S.
I just REALLY want to see an add-on pack or a version 2 of Fish Tycoon SOON, no matter what it has!
\:\)
Marcey

#46080 - 01/25/07 03:14 AM Re: List of future enhancements [Re: mwparker]
WYM Offline

Hi, I recently upgraded from the Palm OS version of the game to the Windows version of Fish Tycoon, and the difference is amazing. The fish are so clear, you can actually see the dead fish, and the colours are great.

In particular, I like the fact that there are so many more ornaments to buy, and you can move them around the tanks, and even between the tanks.

I also think that it would extra great if the next version of Fish Tycoon had more decorating flexibility - more ornaments, more things that can be moved around the tank - maybe even different backgrounds? Then I could feel like I was really customizing the game to myself and loving it even more.

I really love the extra animals - the seahorse and snail - is there a way to get in some starfish or merman ornaments for the next version of the game? Maybe even a mini octopus?

#49346 - 02/02/07 02:14 AM Re: List of future enhancements [Re: x205a]
WYM Offline

I also would like to see some changes in the shelf section of my fish tank. For example, there's only room for 1 medication, either ick or fungal treatment. If I have some leftover ick treatment and need to buy fungal treatment, the ick treatment gets deleted, and that's just a waste of money. Similarly, there's only room for one set of eggs at a time, so if I have a set of eggs on the shelf, and I buy another set, the second set deletes the first set. The 4 spaces on the shelf are misleading, it makes me think that I can buy 4 different things and have them on the shelf, but the reality is that there is room for 1 kind of feed, 1 kind of medication, 1 kind of eggs, and 1 kind of growth/hormone supplement. So I wish the next versin of Fish Tycoon didn't limit the shelf space that way.

#50767 - 02/08/07 02:15 AM Re: List of future enhancements [Re: WYM]
PTforWindows Offline
Trainee

Loc: Texas
Spoiler conained in this post.Read with warning.

Actually put a descripton on the unknown chemical.You know,like something happend and they found out what it does.
Mostly because no one wants to pay the price of a arrow goldbulb for a useless fish.You know,like a twin fin beta that sells for 5 bucks.

Another thing I would like to see is a predectioon for borth from a pregnate fish.Cause,I hate it when I turn my back and a baby has died from hunger.

Edited by PTforWindows (02/08/07 02:17 AM)

#50804 - 02/08/07 11:53 AM Re: List of future enhancements [Re: PTforWindows]
Bluecoral Offline
Adviser

i haven't read all the suggestions so bear with me if this has been suggested before : "research for different unknown chemicals. There could be 10 different ones or so. then what i think PTforWindows suggested : a description of what that chemical does after the player has succeeded in using it. AND what it does if it fails and there could be different types of failures for one chemical. A money bonus (varying in price depending on the chemical's level) after each success would be nice too!

#69691 - 04/14/07 08:55 PM Re: List of future enhancements [Re: cheezfri]
Mise Offline

Loc: Florida (don't blame me!)
I like the pregnant "glow" and the expansion pack idea.

#69694 - 04/14/07 09:02 PM Re: List of future enhancements [Re: CaraBeans22]
Mise Offline

Loc: Florida (don't blame me!)
Yeah, the store music is so bad that I turn the music option to "Off". And the player name notation would help.

Oops! Didn't notice I had one on this thread already.

Edited by Mise (04/14/07 09:08 PM)

Page 14 of 18 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter