Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 135 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#182351 - 01/26/09 04:43 PM The Lost Tribe
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
I am writing this story based on this tribe that lost in the end. Here

The Lost Tribe

Chapter 1

There were 6 natives that just escaped from a volcano destroyed land. The youngest an orphaned age 3 year old male child named Hokoa, who was unaware of his of his lost been so young, was always into everything and giggled a lot. Then there were the adult members, two females the curly haired blond age 21 named Kasa and a red bob haired age also 21 named Kissa. The males were Seven a builder who would not make it to shore age unknown. The other two males were Wabu age 22 and Paco age 26.

At the moment they were fighting against the mighty waves that were trying to up turn there raft. Seven was trying to fix the sails to the pole when a mighty wave swept him away into the ocean. Seven was lost at sea for ever.

The small tribe could do nothing and the rest of the natives did the rest of the voyage in silence, each one in their own thoughts wondering who would be next. Wabu the bravest of the tribe kept watch for land when he saw on the horizon what looked like some palm trees and he called out to the others he could see land. They all looked his way and they all cheered and celebrated. The tribe were so busy celebrating seeing land failed to notice a rock in the way and the raft crashed into many peaces and washed up onto the beach. The bedraggled tribe then managed to swim onto the beach.

After they had recovered from the smash found that the beach they had discovered was deserted and they wondered who most of lived here before. Kasa who was very skeptical said, ‘I don’t like it, I have a bad feeling about this, We have lost our only trained builder Seven and any one of us could be next,’
Wabu who loved experimenting which would one day be his lost said, Come on lets explore. The others followed his lead and one saw a covered well which was very dirty and refused to touch it. Kissa said’ ‘A builder would know what to do!!’
I ‘m so thirsty complained Kasa, I told you it was a bad idea. We no water, no food, Then Kissa saw a berry bush, ‘look there is a bush with berries on it.’
Kasa said, No, they could be poison or something.’
I ask a guiding hand up their it might help said Kissa, and before she knew it the hand picked her up and she give out astonished ‘OH’ and it drop her on the berry bush. At first she was not sure what she was expected to do and turned round looking at the hand, shaking her head to indicate that she failed the task that was expected of her with a ‘NO’ The language a word that the guiding hand could understand. Once again Kissa realized the guiding hand would not take 'No' for an answer, and promptly picked her up again as she give a voluntary ‘OH’ as if she was programmed in her mind. Dropped her by the bush again, and this time she realized what to do and filled a bowl with berries, Kissa did not think were the bowl came from, but she just carried it to the food bin and want back to foraged more berries.

In the meantime, the others wondering round the center of the village were feeling very hungry and were still worried about food. Hokoa found a mushroom and shared it with the tribe and then went off to look for more. Kasa with her doomed predictions did not noticed a guiding hand come to pick her up as she give out a voluntary, ‘Hey’ and as the villagers needed water needed to train up a builder and without a word dropped her on the beach full of debris. Kasa had enough senses to know that the guiding hand wanted her to clean the beach and without a word started to pick up the debris from the beach which give her some building skill. The guiding hand then took her to the well and instantly knew what to do and removed the cover of the well giving the villager access to clean water. Kissa called her fellow villagers and told them that they had clean water and of course had to celebrate this.

Wabu who loved to experiment went on to do some researching and he realized that with each experiment rewarded him with tech points. Wabu soon became a trainee scientist. Sometimes Kasa helped on researching. That is how she became Adept scientist after she no longer needed look after her baby later on.

The villagers needed to start rising the population and Kasa who liked children liked Paco as he was the oldest, but as she went to embracing Paco, Paco waited for her then decided he was not interested as they did not get on. Later she tried again and this time Paco realized she was okay and they want indoors. She came out and a baby that had appeared in her arms wrapped in a white blanket and soon she was caring for her baby, forgetting about everything else. Kasa would not be working now until the baby was age two.

Wabu was taking a walk when he found some beautiful berries that looked so tasty and he wondered whether to taste them or not, As Wabu was now a trainee scientist should of known better and took warning of such temptations decided to taste them and as soon as he did that was poisoned and he died instantly, they turned out to be some kind of poison eggs. eek

The villagers were left without a scientist. With only two working adults, Paco who had been helping on building, had to take on researching as well, leaving Kissa to farm as will as building a small hut and sometime Paco would help in between researching. He looked at Kasa and she looked backed at him as if to say I told you coming here was bad, “look.” Then went to the research table taking up where Wabu had left off. Paco was beginning to wonder that Kasa was right and that they were all doomed. He even felt bad that they could not bury Wabu as they did not have researched enough knowledge about where it would be appropriate to burry Wabu yet. He needed a proper burial and needed to do it right. The villagers were sad that Wabu had died and needed to get a level in spirituality before they were able to burry him and left his remains in the center of the village. Kasa with her predictions said, ‘Wabu will not rest, you must bury him as soon as possible.’

What Paco did not know that with any burial ground yet to be discovered That Kasa’s predictions would turn out to be true. eek

As this story is longer than I thought so called it chapter 1 and will be continued to chapter 2.
Comments

Edited by Annthewhofan (01/26/09 09:07 PM)
Edit Reason: Typo; her instead of he

#182855 - 02/01/09 06:07 PM Re: The Lost Tribe [Re: Annthewhofan]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Chapter 2

The following day Paco got up as usual to get to work on researching, as he approached the research table, he thought he saw a ghostly figure at the table; it seemed to be doing some researching. Paco recognised the ghost of Wabu He walked slowly towards the table and as Paco got to the table, Wabu’s ghost faded away. Paco decided not to tell any one as he did not want to alarm anyone and at the same time just in case he was only imagining it.

The first hut is completed

Several weeks later two only working villagers had managed to complete the hut. It was very strange how the two villagers a scientist and a farmer and no builder had done it. As there was only one adept builder and that was Kasa, but she was still nursing a baby at the time of completion. This was a time to celebrate the new hut; the villagers had somewhere to sleep and with the new hut could raise the population to 10.

Paco want back to doing researching and Kissa went back to foraging the berries again as they needed food. There was plenty of berries and enough food at the moment to feed the villagers until they had researching on farming. What the villagers did not know that Paco would spend the tech points on spirituality instead of farming. At the moment they did not have enough tech points for either.

Wabu’s ghost scares Paco eek

Paco had been working hard at researching when he felt a cold presence and he felt a cold chill run down his back eek He turned round slowly and he saw the face of Wabu staring at him shocked and he seemed to be trying to say something as his mouth seemed to be moving to form a word. It seemed to be saying, ‘doomed, doomed,’ Paco could not hear the word as it spoke silently. Then the ghost faded out. Paco was scared of what Wabu’s ghost had tried to tell him and he did not like it. frown Once again Paco did not bring this attention to his fellow tribe members. Especially telling Kasa as he knew what she might say or do. This happened over a session of nights that Wabu’s ghost kept haunting the research table and always giving Paco the same warnings. In the end Paco had to tell someone as he needed to talk to someone and as Kasa had a six sense would know about such things and knew she was right about Wabu not resting.

Kasa asked, ‘How far have you done in your researching?
‘Not much as I have been too distracted by the haunting of Wabu’s ghost.’
‘Never mind, we need to get every one we got on researching, which was only Kissa.’
Kissa was glad to help. Even though there were only two of them to do research made progress very slow. The guiding hand helped out in making sure they kept at their job and the only child Hokoa found the mushrooms.

What the villagers did not know was that Wabu’s ghost was trying to warn them about the doomed weather forecast that would result in the food running dry. That is why he was haunting the village. eek frown

Too be continued

#182954 - 02/02/09 04:20 PM Re: The Lost Tribe [Re: Annthewhofan]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Chapter 3

Paco and Kissa finely made enough tech points and since the tribe wanted to bury Wabu’s remains, use the tech points to buy spirituality and with this found a plot for a burial grand which was on the northeast part of the shore. The villagers then planted some flowers and made a head stone for Wabu. They engraved his name age, his age been 22 when he died and his job a trainee scientist.

Wabu’s warnings came true.

Kasa’s baby had just age 2 and a female who was the image of her mother. Kasa decided to name her City, Hokoa was age 5 and took little City under his wing. Hokoa loved little City and would make sure she always stayed safe and made sure she did not run into anything that might harm her. He also taught her how to look for mushrooms. What he did not know was that one day that City would really rely on him to save her life.

As Kasa did not have to build any huts at the moment decided to help Paco on researching and after researching for awhile soon her skills in researching took over her building skills making her Adept scientist.

Later Kasa decided to relax by the creek and as she was relaxing her daughter came to her with some disturbing news or prediction.
‘Mommy, I don’t want you to die!! City cried. cry
Kasa said shocked I’m not going to die who said I was going to die?
‘Wabu told me, you were going to die you and daddy was going to send me away.’ frown
Kasa did not know what to say to her daughter, as she suddenly felt a cold feeling that over came her. Then she realised her daughter was looking at her and hoped that City did not see the shocked look on her face and said, Don’t worry I am not going to die yet and if I do, I make sure your safe and I will always watch over you.’
City ran off to play happily knowing that this would be true.

That night Kasa was woken up by some disturbance, she thought she heard a voice whispering in her ear, saying You must save the children, Kasa opened her eyes and saw Wabu standing by her bed and he was saying, ‘You must send the children away or they will die.’
‘Go away, what are you talking about.’ shocked
‘Bad weather destroys all food, Paco to make water tight container, then children be safe then he faded away.
Kasa calling out, ‘No, no don’t go away, what do you mean.’ All she got back was silence. After awhile Kasa fell asleep.

The following day Kasa told Kissa about the disturbing visitor that she had during the night. Kissa said, ‘It was only a dream, that’s all it was.’
‘No, this was no dream I saw him just as I see you.’ Then she decided to ask Paco to research a watertight container for the children. Paco ask why and she made up a story it was needed just in case of emergencies. Paco designed a watertight container in a shape of a barrel with the help of Kissa and Kasa. Then Kasa got to work and made a large barrel and a lid with lots of air holes all 15 centimetre in diameter.

The hot cruel wind

The few days later the weather changed and it was very hot and cruel, the villagers tried to do everything to save what food they had. When the weather lifted nearly all the berries had dried up and all the food they had was almost depleted. They knew the guiding hand was not due to look in at them and realised that there was not enough food for all of them. They gave what food they had to the children and hardly ate any them selves. All they could do was carrying on researching in hope that the guiding hand might come back sooner to save them, but they knew that it had other things to do.

The first to die was Kissa, cry but the other villagers were too weak to carry out the burial and then Paco died cry In his dieing words you must save the infants, send them in the barrel out to sea you must do it tonight the tide will be right, then they will be found.

Kasa told City and Hokoa they were to go on a long sea voyage and that it was not safe to stay here any more and that Hokoa would be a brave big boy and look after City. Kasa gathered as much food as possible and put the bowl full of berries and mushrooms in the barrel and she first put in City and Hokoa who was bigger at the age of 5 climbed in himself and then she pushed the barrel out to sea. As she watched the tides taking away the barrel, she could feel the tears cry pu… (Sorry I can’t write the next words I’m too upset cry cry cry ) then the barrel disappeared towards west

That night Kasa cried herself to sleep. She was woken up and saw Wabu. And Wabu said, ‘It is time to leave here come with me and leave this sad place behind’
‘What about the infants, I must know if they have been found?’
‘They are safe, I will show you.’

At the west shore someone rang the gong and it granted vision and one of the villagers saw a ghost at the graveside and City recognised her mom and said it is my mommy she kept her promised that she would look after us and make sure we were safe and Hokoa and City ran to the vision their mom and waved their goodbyes. Now that she knew the children were saved, and would be well looked after, Kasa went with Wabu to a happier place. smile

Finale

The guiding hand got back too late to find all the tribe had passed on they had lost. The guiding hand realised she must have failed them. So with a sad heart she closed down the village and void to do better next time. cry

The End

Moderator:  Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter