Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 160 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#182304 - 01/25/09 11:56 PM Game won't open!
FishBelly Offline

I downloaded the Lite version for my Touch, had the typical bug like the game opening up and going back to the second last scene so I thought it was problems only with the free version.

Bought and installed the full version but just today the biggest bug bugged me. Just when I finally got my fragile breeds going past age 20, I suddenly couldn't open up the game. Both versions just froze up when I clicked on it and closed off immediately, not going past the LDW logo.

It won't let me open up both games almost the whole day and that means I had a whole lot of dead fishes!! It was so annoying as I had it on double speed ie. they needed feeding and looking after quite often. This is the longest time it freezes up on me. Normally it happens for just a few mins so I just kept clicking on it a few times till I starts.

Happens to anyone else too? I might just get bored of having my older fishes die on me so might just bin the app!!

#182308 - 01/26/09 01:27 AM Re: Game won't open! [Re: FishBelly]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
iPhones and iPod touches will occasionally misbehave after installing new applications (it's thought by many to be a bug in the iPhone installer/updater). There are many comments in the app store about this issue, and I've had it happen on my devices after installing various applications and games from the app store. The best way to prevent it is to restart your device after installing new applications. We have put the procedure here in our Support FAQ.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter