Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 150 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#182173 - 01/23/09 10:02 PM Breeding Problems on iPhone version
Nanashi Offline

Loc: So Cal
So I've had Fish Tycoon (Lite) on my iPhone for a while now, and I haven't had any problems with it until just recently. This may not be the right place to inquire about about it because it is the iPhone version, but I just want some theories as to what is going on.

I have played the game just fine for a few weeks on my iPhone, no problems at all, but then I decided I wanted to start a different game. Since I only have the "Lite" version, to get a new game you just have to completely start over, okay no problem there.
But once I created my new game, I have had a big problem with breeding my fish and putting eggs in the tank. I mate my fish like crazy, having each and every one pregnant at once, but I will only end up getting 1 baby fish, if I'm lucky. I have Magic Fish #1 in my tank, and I'll be lucky if I end up getting 1 baby fish at all, even when all the grown fish are pregnant.
Also, when I buy the common eggs and dropped them in the tank, most of the time, they won't hatch any baby fish.

I have started my game over many times, in hopes that it was just a small glitch, but it has been a problem for every new game that I create.

So I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, or if there are any ideas as to why this is happening.

Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

smile

~Nanashi

#182178 - 01/23/09 10:57 PM Re: Breeding Problems on iPhone version [Re: Nanashi]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Each tank in the lite version holds 7 fish, so make sure that there is room in a tank for the babies to be born. As soon as a tank reaches the maximum number of fish, no more fish can be put into it (including babies being born). The tanks in the full version hold 21 fish each, but they will work the same way if you try to breed fish in a full tank.

#182180 - 01/23/09 11:12 PM Re: Breeding Problems on iPhone version [Re: LadyCFII]
Nanashi Offline

Loc: So Cal
Oh. Okay. Well that is strange.
Because before I started having the problem I had somewhere around 9-12 fish in my tank.

Oh well.
Thanks for clearing that up.

#182229 - 01/24/09 09:22 PM Re: Breeding Problems on iPhone version [Re: Nanashi]
melc Offline

Loc: London, UK
Buy the full version on Itunes there is so much more you can do with the full version, def. worth it.

I did and I haven't been able to put it down (much to my three childrens annoyance!!!)

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter