BOOM!
Chapter 1
It came to me in a dream. I woke up and went to go get my two friends City and Poco. Once they were up and dressed we snuck out of the village when no one was looking and went on a journey. There was a cave that everyone said to stay away from but we wanted to see why. I lit a torch and we started to enter it. At the end of the cave we saw light and we heard little kids. We ran towards the children. We were almost out of the cave. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

Chapter 2
We fell down from the top of a waterfall! Once I looked back up again I saw that we wouldn’t be able to climb back up and that there were children in front of us who looked abandoned with little food and no protection. They said that the elders left to go hide something and covered the walls with thorns so we couldn’t follow them. We haven’t seen them in weeks and we are almost out of food and can’t swim. City and Poco got them cleaned up. City said that we should help them because they still have a lot ahead of them since they are young.

Chapter 3
I took charge (since I was the oldest) and said City go fish for food. Poco, me and you will build a house so they won’t get sick. Poco first see if you can start a fire so we have some warmth tonight. I will start repairing the broken house. We will start researching tomorrow. Children if you can try to pick up some collectibles and mushrooms if you see them. City once you get like 500 food come out of the water and help me and Poco with the hut. By that night we had enough food and we had a hut built and knew that there was going to be a big day tomorrow with researching. The children also agreed to come with us back to the Pocotalian Tribe once we get out of here and solve the mysteries of this side of the island.

Chapter 4
Me and my friends left the children to rest and had a meeting on the sacred grounds early the next morning. We had a discussion about having to produce children to expand the tribe on this side of the island.

Chapter 5
Me and City were the first in the Pocotalian tribe to have a baby on this side of the island. With City not being able to do anything but care for her baby we would have to workout with two people working. The oldest of the children came up to me and Poco and said that he is old enough and strong enough to work. With another being able to work it was a bit easier we had him fishing so the research table wouldn’t get crowded and break anything.

Chapter 6
City is finally no longer with her child which is now 2 years old and was named Holiday. City started to fish again when suddenly she and two of the children who were also fishing saw a lot of algae and ran out of the water. She ran to me and Poco and while we were researching and told us. We said that you should try to climb the trees for coconuts. Her and the two children discovered how to climb the trees. Since me and Poco were both master scientist and new that the tree would run out of fruit soon we started to build a dam by the water so City and the children can plant crops for food.

Chapter 7
The coconut trees were empty and we were out of food. The dam was almost done but it would take a few minutes and Poco was sick and very week. YES! I have finished the dam and the children and City started planting crops. NOOOOO!!! Poco died when he tried to stand up. cry City was so sad and took the honor of burying her brother in the sacred grounds. Now we had everyone planting crops so we could get more food except for me I was starting to transfer the algae eaters from the clean pool to the ocean so we could fish again. Me and City had another baby. It was a boy so she named him after her brother Poco. We can now fish and we have crops growing so food will be much better now and I can work on making tools so I can remove the thorns that are everywhere and take these children back to the tribe.

Chapter 8
I have finally made the tools and mastered everything. Me and City have had 23 children and the abandoned children are now grown up and mastered a lot of things. Now that the tools are done lets see if we can open that crate by the ocean. Inside it had a peace of a bell. With the tools let’s see if we can cut the vines to the cave. We were able to and found another piece of a bell in there. I had another person swim to the bottom of the pond in a competition and what do you know they came up with the last piece to the bell!!! We put the bell together and rang it and it sounded so beautiful and we told all the villagers that when you hear it ring five times in a row that means that we are going back to the village in once we came from. I cut the thorns over night so it could be a surprise for everyone to wake up to the bell ringing five times knowing that the children and every else are going home. DONG, DONG, DONG, DONG, DONG, everyone woke up and met at the sacred grounds for a meeting. I said to everyone loudly so they could here over the children yelling TODAY WE LEAVE BACK HOME. With everyone cheering I also said we will visit here every now and then and that we will name this part of the island after Poco who died of starvation. Everyone follow me up the wall to go back home and to tell our story to our people on how we lived and survived.

The end

You can make COMMENTS HERE on this story.

Edited by Rockmower (01/23/09 05:47 PM)
Edit Reason: content & insert cross links