Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 107 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#18152 - 03/15/06 02:03 PM Re: Suggestions for Fish Tycoon 2
AlphaFemale Offline

Loc: Cape Cod,Massachuttes,USA
I agree w/ the more tanks. Some fis bred well and r fast sells hate to get rid of them just because there was no room. I'd like to see more Pred fish and maybe some Africains or someother kind of Cichlid. Need to up grade the meds too. If your useing fungus in 1 tank and need ick cure in another you should have to lose the fungus cure.
also more special eggs would be cool. How about some Eels
a nice tire eel for a fire Eel. I love the petshop idea but that needs work too. Have the guy answer questions. or maybe 1 petshop on line we all can buy and sell in. Need a huge up grade on the plants more would be nice too. Or how about more then 1 type of plant. got mad when it said "You already have that" well I guess I want more.

#18153 - 03/16/06 03:04 PM Re: Suggestions for Fish Tycoon 2
mpc425 Offline

Loc: Maine
Thanks, Carla! Makes it very easy to provide you folks with new ideas - without losing my job for spending too much time on the internet Or playing Fish Tycoon...not that I ever check my fishies during the day....

#18154 - 03/16/06 11:53 PM Re: Suggestions for Fish Tycoon 2
unsung Offline

I'd like to have a visible counter for each tank. It gets hard to count the little guys.

#18155 - 03/17/06 03:37 AM Re: Suggestions for Fish Tycoon 2
CaraBeans22 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Central CT
If you want to see a bunch of really good FT2 ideas look here

#18156 - 03/17/06 09:13 AM Re: Suggestions for Fish Tycoon 2
msdos Offline

I would like better graphics smth like http://www.dreamaquarium.com/

#18157 - 03/17/06 03:53 PM Re: Suggestions for Fish Tycoon 2
cheezfri Offline

Loc: St. Louis area
Quote:

I would like better graphics

I think the fish graphics are ok, but the customers could use alot of work. It looks like an entirely different artist designed them. Also maybe more customer variety and realistic interactions while in the store.

Another suggestion, expand the selection of thought bubbles, and have them actually correspond to something you can do to make them happy. Like they always want a stickfish (I forget the fin type at the moment; it looks blue.) I'm sure they don't really all want the stickfish; that's just one of the only graphics you have. It would be a nice little teaser for a customer to "think" of a crimson comet, or something you don't have yet. Then you have a small sense of accomplishment when you figure out how to breed one.

cheezfri

#18158 - 03/18/06 04:58 AM Re: Suggestions for Fish Tycoon 2
CaraBeans22 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Central CT
...Or maybe they can have a product in their thought bubble that you can drag over to them for an additional sale. I.e Ick meds etc. It would be nice to have something to do while in the fish store

#18159 - 03/19/06 01:27 AM Re: Suggestions for Fish Tycoon 2
x205a Offline

I would also like to see more magic fish and tanks. Another great addition would be new breeds of fish such as the Coelecanth.

#18160 - 03/22/06 05:20 PM Re: Suggestions for Fish Tycoon 2
YaelleG Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Baltimore
Is it possible that I might completely lose my mind & have to be institutionalized because of this game? I think so. The voices in my head say they cant wait for the sequel to come out also. Speaking of crazy, I have now found every type of fish possible except for 11. I am working on tiger & great sail snoopers, among others.

#18161 - 03/29/06 12:12 PM Re: Suggestions for Fish Tycoon 2
Stickleback Offline

OMG! I hope the developers know what they got here.This sim has the potential to be really great! As posted all throughout this forum there is so much that could be added to such a fantastic game. Listen guys. Your fans speak.
I have been a gamer for over 15 years and it takes a simple little game like this to get me hook, line, and sinker(sorry little fishes).
Thanks for a great game.

ps. How bout "Puppy Tycoon"?

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter