Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 214 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#178630 - 11/28/08 04:12 PM Re: The Lost Village [SPOILERS] [Re: halidog]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: One of the thirteen colonies
Chapter 40
"Matate, I think it is time for you to start making a potion. First, you will..." Then he stopped. "I will grab the rose petals, and you will grab the cactus and the lotus flower. Both of these have certain properties that I will explain to you after the lesson. Put the herbs on this table."
"Yes, Pilipili," Matate said as she walked towards the cactus.
After they gathered all three herbs, Pilipili told Matate to mix them together. She did, happily. When she finished, Pilipili told her to taste it.
"But what if it isn't prepared right?"
"That is why you test your potions. You must make sure that it is safe. Trust yourself, Matate."
"O-okay." And with that, she grabbed a bowl and dipped it into the liquid. She tasted it, and it was sweet, but a little bitter. She was very energetic, and felt light enough to grab the sparkling red thing on the cliff. She jumped up, and grabbed the key before she fell back down. She walked to the big green door to get a better light, and she realized the shape of the object was identical to one of the indents on the door. She put the stone in, and there was another sound of a loud bolt turning, and the village came to see what happened. Again, the tribe celebrated as another key was in place.
Matate went back to the alchemy lab, where Pilipili was waiting.
"Pilipili, why was I so energetic? The rose seems to have so little to do with energy."
"It wasn't the rose. It was the cactus and the lotus, the herbs associated with healing. Now, alchemy is a science, but it goes well with healing. This isn't the only connection between jobs. To complete your training, I want you to see how jobs flow into each other. Become adept in all skills, and you will be finished."

#179139 - 12/03/08 06:58 PM Re: The Lost Village [SPOILERS] [Re: halidog]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: One of the thirteen colonies
Chapter 41
Matate studied hard, and soon became adept in everything. Everything, that is, except parenting. She tried telling stories to the children, but everyone was fourteen or older, and were therefore too busy to listen. So, to get her parenting up, she decided to help build the hut, and maybe even become an EE to prove her love for Pilipili. She did not get far, though, before being confronted with a request.
"Matate?"
"Yes, Napa?"
"I need to talk to you in the alchemy room."
"Uh, okay," she said as the two women walked to the alchemy lab.
"I have to tell you, Matate. I love Tamil. He's too caught up in researching, though. Please help me by making a potion."
Matate was willing to help play Guiding Hand here, happily said that she would mix the herbs if Napa would gather them. As soon as Matate finished the sentence, Napa was running off to gather roses.
When Napa had the ingredients, Matate mixed them. She called for the help from the gods of Isola to help her and grant her luck as she used the wisdom she knew.
Soon, a sweet smelling potion was ready to be given to Tamil. Napa and Matate called him in.
"Yes, Matate?"
"Could you taste this for me, Tamil? I say this tastes sweet, but Napa says it needs somethng sweeter. What do you say?"
Tamil tasted it, and Matate stepped back, making sure he saw Napa first. The potion worked well, and he fell in love with Napa as soon as he laid eyes on her. They were wed, and Tamil wanted to help with the hut so he and his wife could have a child.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter