Young Chief Asher married SunRise’s second daughter Asia. Asia will soon be a mother, giving me yet another great-grandchild.
My newest granddaughter by Elf and Sage is now two years old. Like Taji of old and my grandmother, she has her own rare beauty. But this little Taji is golden hair and blue eyes.
Taji walks Amoung us once again.
http://www.ldwforums.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/177984#Post177984
I am now 14 year old. I have taken the ritual Bath all teenagers in my village take and now in training under Grannie’s best student, Rosa.
Rosa is now 77 years old. She moves slowly, but is a good teacher. Rosa and Papa say I already do my Grannie proud, for I have already mastered the Transport potions, the Trace potion and even a fertile potion. That’s how I got my new little brother, Elff.
Grannie SunRay died when she was 82 years old and an Esteemed Elder. She was a Master of Science, Parenting and finally in her old age, became a Doctor. My older brother Ian was so proud of our Grannie, he too chose to be a doctor.
And my little sister Taji, and our cousin Crystal, they too wish to grow up and work in Grannie’s Alchemy. I am now 14 year old. I have taken the ritual Bath all teenagers in my village take and now in training under Grannie’s best student, Rosa.
Rosa is now 77 years old. She moves slowly, but is a good teacher. Rosa and Papa say I already do my Grannie proud, for I have already mastered the Transport potions, the Trace potion and even a fertile potion. That’s how I got my new little brother, Elff.
Grannie SunRay died when she was 82 years old and an Esteemed Elder, Master of Science, Parenting and finally in her old age, became a Doctor. My older brother Ian was so proud of our Grannie, he too chose to be a doctor.
And my little sister Taji, and our cousin Crystal, they too wish to grow up and work in Grannie’s Alchemy.
May we do our Mothers and Grannies proud.