Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 135 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#173193 - 09/28/08 06:37 PM Tawa’s life in a village
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
I was not sure when to post this yet, but here at long last you been waiting for: A true story of.

Tawa's life in a village

Tawa pics Here

Tawa had just reached her 14th birthday and was wondering what to do. Both her parents were master doctors. Her fathers name was Peku and her mother a beautiful blond was named Titaua. Tawa had the same colour hair as her father a brown, but she liked to die her hair purple. Tawa got on with her dad better than her mom Tawa decided to buy new clothes as she had got fed up with the old blue and pink dress her mother always dressed her in.

Tawa always wanted to study medicine like her parents and as soon as she chooses her dress which was a pretty yellow dress decided to study medicine. Tawa had no skill to start off to study medicine, but soon picked up the arts and soon gained a skill. Then Tawa thought is this I really want to do and asked the guiding hands advice and the guiding hand said why you don't have a go at farming. So Tawa, went to harvest some fruit and found it easy job, but found it too boring. So the guiding Hand said how about doing researching, but found that a bit too hard and besides too dangerous. In the end Tawa then knew medicine was what she really wanted to do and want back to study medicine. Tawa quickly became Adept Doctor. This was achieved after 6 Isola moons and Hula was very pleased with her progress and she took a will deserved holiday.

Tawa had to do her other chores and went to wash the laundry and then she went to enjoy the bath as she felt she needed to refresh after working hard at her studies. Later went back to study medicine.

Tawa at 14 had a curious mind as she was always liked to see how things worked and liked to look at how things were made so she would go and take a tour round her village to view things. On this occasion Tawa went to take a look at the bath to study its beauty and the way it was designed. After looking at the design of how it was made, Tawa could not resist taking a dip and went in to have a swim.

It was back to work again.

Chapter 2

Tawa wanted a change of scene as she had now worked very hard at her studies and so she decided to try a spot of fishing as she had some skill. After several attempts to catch a fish and the fish seem not to be biting give it up as a bad job and want to look at them instead. She could see how the other farmers how they caught the fish and maybe she would try their way next time. Tawa after watching and looking at the fishies went back to study medicine.
Hina her work mate another female age 57 was an Esteemed Elder; Master Doctor, A Master Scientist and a Master Farmer was her teacher and help Tawa with the basics of medicine, said, 'I told you to take a break you been studying now for several hours, so go on girl and take a break.'
'I know and I tried to do some fishing and failed to catch one.'
'I know, but you're a quick study and will soon lean the art of fishing, don't worry every one fails at first. Hina Explained.
'I know but I did catch a fish the first time I want fishing, I guess it was just a fluke.'
Hina said. 'I could give you some tips on how to catch the fish. So come on lets go fishing, to give you a break from study.

Hina was Tawa's monitor and was grateful to her, and she was right she needed break as she kept making mistakes. So Tawa went along with Hina to fish Tawa tried to follow what Hina did she made it look so easy. Hina just tickled the fish and the fish just come to her and then she just caught it in her hands and then kept hold of it. Then Tawa did the same, but as she tried to catch hold of the fish it escaped. Hina just laughed and then after the feeling of disappointment of not catching the fish, laughed with her. Then she tried again and this time she managed to keep hold of the fish and Tawa walked back with Hina to the granary to deposit her fish. Hina said to her will done it won't be long before you become a trainee farmer. Tawa after fishing, walked to the cemetery to relax as it was very quiet. Tawa knew that Hina had fully mastered her triad in farming in her late teens and want on to study medicine and science and became masters in them.

During her studies it take a few years to get to Master Doctor she was several grades away when she reached her 15th birthday, her study comrades celebrated Tawa's birthday and they had a small family party. It was not a big party as villagers don't celebrate birthdays much until their 18th, but Tawa was rather special and her workmates told her to take a long holiday.

Tawa's holiday

Tawa on her holiday from work first looked at the sites, such as admiring and amazed of the statue, and then she went to enjoy the orchard. Something to eat before she went to enjoy the bath. After awhile, she could not think what else to do as she was not due back to work for another week. In the she decided to have a go at fishing, she knew it was work, but it was a change and she remembered how the master farmers how they caught the fish and put it to practice and was please with her progress after she succeeded catching a fish. She deposited it to the food granary and wants to catch some more fish and was pleased to find she had become a trainee farmer. Tawa wondered that maybe one day she might become an Esteemed Elder like her grandmother, but she needed to master 3 skills and she had not mastered medicine yet and she just sighed.
Tawa on her holidays went to go swimming in the bath again and relax in the orchard each day, Tawa did this.

Back to work

Tawa knew her holidays would be over the following day and she felt a bit lonely so she went up the path to sit alone, Tawa was glad that the chief Omawa was not here as she wanted to be alone. The chief was now 70 years old. Omawa had been a chief since the age of 60 that was when Tawa was just 5 years old at the time when she was one of the children guided by the guiding hand to try on the robe. She remembered the celebrations the adults had put on. Tawa's grandmother Morea age 75 she was a doctor and she remembered how she use to try and encouraged her to study medicine. Had just died as one of the villagers had informed her after the chief had buried her. This was the reason of her feeling down. Tawa want back to work the following day and her work comrades give commiserations on her lost and Hina said why don't you take a day off and come back tomorrow.'
No I'd rather work, I feel better working, explained Tawa.
'I tell you what Tawa, let us both go for a walk together to enjoy the orchard.'
Tawa said, Yes I would like that feeling glad of the company and Tawa and Hina walked together to the orchard.

Chapter 3

Tawa was 16 when her a male work acquaintance Natali become a master doctor already and she still not reached that status who was the same age of her and she realised that he had been studying medicine a one moon longer and she felt that she must be a bit behind, but then he was a few moons older than she was and she knew she had to work a lot harder. However she still not far off from mastering healing and she thought to herself that she did not concentrate as much as she thought she did. Natali told her he might take up fishing and will better in that. Tawa's other work mate who was Gamey was 21 and was a Master farmer had started to study medicine the same day she started and they were at the same grad as each other, Tawa liked Gamey and Gamey liked her and they both got on well. Gamey liked playing, but he did not like crowds.

There had been 3 more deaths that Tawa heard that Pio and Raiatea both doctors had died age 77 and a female a scientist Lava age also 77. Tawa knew of them but not in conversation.

Chapter 4

Tawa had not spent much time studying medicine and she had just had her 17th birthday so she still not mastered medicine. Tawa found after Hina had helped her lot about fishing was half way to becoming Adept Farmer; she still sometimes failed to catch a fish but each time she would keep on trying until she caught one. Then she went back to study medicine.

Tawa 18th birthday

It was Tawa's birthday and she was feeling a bit let down as no one wished her a happy birthday. She went back to work studying medicine and every one seemed to be mean to her and she did not know why. It was like no one wanted to speak to her. In the end Tawa decided to take a break away from every body. Then Gamey said, she's gone lets get the her surprised party going before she gets back. All the villagers that were friends and family prepared the food and presents and even Natali felt sorry for been mean to her but he knew it was the only way to get her out of the way, so they could prepare her surprise party. Natali liked Tawa but knew she preferred Gamey and so he just remained distant from her. Natali would be 18 in a few moons and hoped by then he might win her over.

In the meantime Tawa want to cool off and went swimming then she did some fishing and she knew after doing some more fishing would become Adept Farmer from trainee. Tawa had still not mastered her skill fully in the healing arts and decided to go back to study.

Tawa was very surprised when she got back to find the villagers had prepared a surprise party that she started to cry and soon she was laughing and Gamey give her a bouquet of flowers. Tawa and her friends and family partied into the late evening that night Gamey proposed to her and they went indoors of the honey moon hut.

Chapter 5

Tawa has her first baby

Tawa felt she was the happiest villager in the tribe and was pleased to be having Gamey's baby. Tawa had to put her studies aside now until her baby was old enough to fend for it self and that would not be for at least two Isola years. Tawa loved her baby who had bright blue eyes, most of Isola babies had blue eyes, but every mom thought that it was only their baby who had the blue eyes and every villager let the mom's think that to save argument after all every child was special.

Naming the baby

Tawa and Gamey had a little girl and when she was 2 they named her Hula. Hula was a wise little girl and she loved helping others Hula had very wavy brown hair and her mom put purple ribbons in front of her hair. Tawa and Gamey found Hula was a special child as every villager got to know her as she very friendly with every body saying hello and like talking to everyone. Her work mates said that Hula was going to grow up to be special and would be talented in many ways. Little did Tawa know in more ways than one?

Tawa had just gained master status and become a Master Doctor just before she had a second baby which by then she was in her 20ties Every ond who she worked with congratulated her and even Natali she did not like give her a small kiss on her cheek and said 'will done you deserve it..'

Tawa had another baby and it was a boy, she named him Jam, but jam dad was Bico, There was also another male that liked Tawa as she was with another baby and her daughter Hula was now age 4 and her son Jam was age 3.

Chapter 6

The death of the chief

Omawa the tribal chief died age 80 and also Uto died who was a master doctor age 73. Uto use to help Tawa with her studies when she was working, and she missed him. At high noon all the tribe went to the funeral. It was a sober occasion as every one loved the chief, and the most popular chief in the tribe and the villagers hoped that the next chief to be chosen would be as good and as wise as Omawa.

Chapter 7

Who will be the next Tribal Chief?

It was time for the villagers to find a new chief and first the three oldest villagers tried on the robe but did not fit any of them. They were Ginger age 70, who was an Esteemed Elder, then Meza also an Esteemed Elder age 70. next was Palau a master doctor after some encouragement from Tawa saying I am 71 and too old, but it did not fit and Palau was very glad as he said, 'why not let your daughter try on the robe.'
Tawa said, 'No way, I don't want my daughter trying on the robe, I want her to have her freedom, and she's only 4 you know. Then unbeknown her daughter Hula was playing at the amphitheatre she was playing with her best friend Kitika and she said to Hula, 'I dare you to try on the robe!!'
No you go first said Hula and so Kitika tried on the robe but it did not fit. Just before Hula was going to try it on Tara pushed her daughter Papaya to try on the robe but it did not fit her daughter.

It was the turn of Hula to try on the robe, after Papaya had gone off to play and when she tried it on was surprised that the robe fitted perfectly and suddenly Hula was overcome with knowledge and understanding of what she had to do. Hula's best friend said WOW you are the Tribal Chief Hula and Kitika ran off to tell her mom and all the tribe all came to celebrate the give thanks to the chosen one, Tawa came running over to see who the robe had chosen to be chief and was shocked to find it was her daughter Hula was chosen to be chief, but before she could do any thing all the villagers kept on congratulating her on her 4 year old daughter been the chosen one and that they were saying, they always knew that Hula was distained to be the Tribal Chief and long may she rule.

Tawa's life is turned around

Gamey wanted to talk to her, but she kept saying, 'Go away Gamey I can't get my head round this,' Tawa said, 'I need to be alone to think.'
Gamey said, 'I understand, It a lot to take in our daughter becoming the tribal chief.' Then Gamey left her alone.

Tawa knew that now her daughter at such a tender age of 4 was a lot to take on and she needed to be there for her to make sure, she kept her childhood and played with her friends, things like running around, playing in the puddles, anything that kids do. Tawa realised now that her daughter was now the tribe's chief and thought to her I am a mother of a tribal chief, I just can't get my head round this. Tawa's life would never be the same again. Tawa then picked up her baby and could tell it needed changing, and she thought, will one thing at a time, as she went to change her baby.

Chapter 8

Life goes on

Tawa carried on been a mom and she noticed that her daughter was a lot more healthier and she carried her chiefly duties very well she still was very talkative and though her daughter was very picky over her food as she did not like eating much and Tawa was always very worried about her eating habits, saying she never eats a lot and Hula would tell her mom stop making a fuss. She acted so grown up for a 4 year old. Tawa was thinking that Hula must have thought she was grown up. Then Little Hula found herself tangled in vines by the bath but she did not cry been a chief thinking chiefs don't cry. One of the villagers saw that Hula was in trouble and called for her mother Tawa, Tawa came running and managed to untangle her daughter, and Hula said 'Your not angry with me mommy, I am sorry mommy.'
Tawa who was proud and also worried said of course I am not angry at you, you are the chief, but you are still my little girl, no matter what and I am please that you still need your mommy and Hula hugged her mom and said I love you mommy.
I love you too Hula, and don't go exploring by the bath again promised.'
'I promise, Hula said, Can I go and play now mommy?
'Yes.' Tawa said pleased that her daughter, made time to play.

Part two will follow

COMMENT HERE

Edited by Rockmower (09/29/08 03:05 AM)

#173740 - 10/04/08 01:13 PM Re: Tawa’s life in a village [Re: Annthewhofan]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

I decided to post this as it take ages to re edit the converted comma's as in the microsoft word they come out as this > ’ \:8

Part 2

Chapter 9

Tawa had been now Adept parent after giving birth to a set of triplets. With her new triplets she had a lot on her hands and the triplets were very demanding. Hula, Tawa's daughter was age five now, and the tribe had to bury her grandmother who just passed away. Tawa only wished that it should have been someone older to be chief, then Tawa thought, am I been selfish having these thoughts. Tawa decided to have a word with one of the elders how she felt.

Tawa thought who she could talk to it was Dama who was an Elder and was a Master Parent as well as a doctor and scientist. Dama was 49 years old and had many children of her own and knew she would understand her feelings.
Dama was glad to talk to Tawa as Dama thought that since her daughter had been chosen as the chief 1 Isola year ago that she may have lost touch with her friends.
Tawa said to Dama, do you think that I might be too selfish thinking these thoughts about my daughter becoming a chief, I feel that she never gets much time to play and I wonder why that it would be better for a older person to be chosen, I know I'm being selfish, but I can't help feeling for her. When she was a baby it was very hard to make her eat as her eating habits were very picky and I use to think, that she would never grow strong, however she proved me wrong as she is a very strong little girl.'
Dama said, it's natural to feel this way, I was always concerned about my little ones, if they did not eat, but I found that if you let them be they can thrive very well on little. I also know how you feel about someone much older to be chosen for chief. Since I never have been in your shoes having a daughter doing a responsible job. I would have the same feelings as you. So your not selfish, just a mother's concern it's natural your still very young Tawa and if I was you I would support your daughter as much as you can, even though she is the chief she still needs her mom. And congratulations on having triplets not many moms' give birth to triplets,'
Thank you and they are a handful too, I see you got another little one.
Yes I'm 49 now, so it will be my last one. Dama said
I'm 27 just so I got time to have more, Tawa said laughing.
'Come on Tawa do you fancy taking our babies to enjoy the beach, It will take your mind off your recent worries.' Dama said.
Since Dama did not like running and so Tawa walked the same pace as Dama to the beach as she was glad of her company. They both kept chatting to each other as they strolled slowly to the beach.

Chapter 10

Tawa triplets had now age two and they were lovely little girls with dark brown hair and she put a small white daisy in their hair and she named each one the first one she named as Matate, Waya and the youngest Laurence. Her oldest child was now 8 years old and as she promised her mom took time to relax and play. Hula still had the same curiosity as her mother, she liked looking at the bees, and she also liked dancing, she even played in the dirt when it was pouring down rain. This leaving Tawa to wash the laundry and to wash the robe in the pure water and soon got it back to its pristine colours. Hula loved her younger siblings and she took time to play with them and, as all older siblings do, boss them about and also sometimes argue with each other saying that's mine. Hula was also kind and she would share her toys and things. Hula had a brother Jam who was now 6.

The mystery sibling

Hula was now 9 years old and Tawa was now 31 with another baby. What she never told anyone knew why. This is what Hula found out.
Hula found that she had a half sister who was almost the same age, her name was Sirah. How she came into being is a mystery yet in the details it was that Tawa was her mother and her father was Ali and it looked like she might be slightly older as her name was just before Hula. Her age was the same as her age 9. Hula realised that there might have been a time lapse as she realised she should have been older than she was, it was like her mom had grown 4 years older while she remained the same age for four years, so her sister was the same age as she instead of four years younger, yet her brother was the right age. Hula asked why she was not 4 years older her true age of 13 this happened to her when she was 4 the day she was chosen as the chief. Tawa told her as best she could that it was always known that you were going to be chosen and that since the old chief had died had to wait for the guiding hand to find the right villager and the guiding hand did not look in for several hours after the old chief had died that is in our terms 4 Isola years, and since you were to be chosen never got any older until then. Tawa only realised later after she was chosen to be the chief, why she needed to by the size she was for the robe to fit, as if she grew up as her true age, the robe would have rejected her and no one would have been chosen. Therefore as soon as the chief dies the robe seems to know who the chosen one is and so if it is a child, would not grow older until he/she tries it on. Then the chosen one the time lapse that held he/she there will let go and continue to age.
Hula said, 'Yes I should know that,' as she had so much knowledge locked away in her head and as her mother explained this, Hula realised that this was the hidden knowledge she already knew, but only brought to the service of her mind as soon as her mom told her.

Tawa suddenly wondered how all this came to her mind as she knew she had no knowledge how things worked on this island it was if the knowledge was already there, but found that it would be too complicated to explain why or how it got there. Tawa after pondering about the mysteries of how and why went to the stream to wash her baby.

Chapter 11

Hula gives the villagers a form of formal address and they all gathered at the amphitheater, she had given many of these since she first become chief from the age of 4 and her mother always remained on the right side on the steps the younger children under the age of 12 sat on the steps near the chief and the older from age 12 stood with the adults on the higher steps. On this occasion she was lecturing the tribe on farming and that they would have to beware of the shortage of the fruit on the trees as it had been a bad season, so there not be much fruit, so they would have to ration the fruit between all the tribe only allowing one portion of fruit a day instead of several. This was to make sure that every one got at least one a fair share of the fruit.

After the lecture, there was a lot of talk on how they would share each portion between them, and some of them who had children decided to give their portion of fruit to the children as they needed it more than then as they were still growing and needed to eat more fruit. Hula had more to do inspecting the food. It was a great responsibility for a little girl to take on at the age of 9, but she carried it well.

The following year the restrictions was lifted, as when Hula called another state of address, and she told the tribe the good news that the restrictions was lifted and they all danced and jumped up and down at the news. Then Hula talked about other smaller issues, such as villagers that made complaints about this and that. At the end of the lecture and all the fruit harvested was now able to take what fruit they needed. However so many had got use to their rations still only taken the usual amount of fruit! This meant that some of the fruit got wasted! So Hula called another meeting telling about the fruit going to waste and that every body should take at least have two portions a day. So the tribe agreed. However there was some that did not want more than one had to take the second portion whether they liked it or not. Some give their second portion to the children, and that is when Tawa had this idea on a new recipe of trying out smoothies. She always made smoothies for her daughter and she decided to give out some of her recipes to the tribe and the females of the tribe were pleased and so the fruit never got wasted.

Chapter 12

Isola Day

The villagers were preparing for the coming celebrations for the next coming event of Isola day. Tawa was now 35 and nursing another baby, but she still helped out. Hula was 13 and it was her first Isola Day event as they only held them every 25 years. Every one was all excited. All the farmers caught as many fish and harvest as much fruit and the master farmers especially hunted and found crabs. The women prepared the feast and made smoothies from the fruit for the children. Hula liked smoothies as Tawa would often give Hula fruit smoothies as she knew that was giving her daughter the nourishment to help her growing daughter. It was a tip that was given from Dama to give her daughter to replace the vitamins she needed with the poor eating habits her daughter had, and she was please that her daughter would drink all the contents she made. Tawa was given the task of making the smoothies, as she was good at making up all flavours and Tawa had a wide variety of smoothy recipes and she always let her daughter taste them for approval, if she didn't like a certain one her daughter would say so and her disapproval would go, 'yuk, what have you put into this,' or if she liked it then she would say, 'Yummy, can I have another one. Tawa made all her daughter's favourite ones and made others as well.

Isola Day soon came round and the tribe celebrated at the amphitheatre. They all liked the smoothies that Tawa made as they went down well Hula approved of the new flavours, as did all the villagers. Isola day came and went and it was back to work, and Tawa then had to go back to nursing her latest baby. Her last child was a girl and she named her Laurence and she was splitting image of Hula. Laurence was the daughter of Gamey. Gamey is now 39 and gamey wanted to name their latest child Laurence, so now she had two children she had named Laurence her youngest triplet and her youngest of her and Gamey's children Laurence. And Tawa had already decided on a name of her baby as soon as it was 2. Gamey were now an Esteemed Elder.

Chapter 13

Hula had just turned 14 so now she thought she was now too old to play any more and she could not find mushroom and collectables now. Some of the old villagers died and she buried them. She had seen many who have died over the years, but this did not stop her from grieving each death. On this occasion she had to bury Hina who was age 77 and a master farmer and also died this day was Ginger age 77 and Mua age 75 all farmers. However Mom's give birth to new babies replacing the places of those that had died, so new life comes after death.

On the same day that Hula had her 14th birthday Tawa's daughter was two and she named her Kanga. Kanga's father was Pinot. Now she was with another child now and who the father is not known until the child's details are shown at the age of two. Tawa had decided to have as many children before she was too old. She told Dama this after Dama saw her with another baby.
'Another baby' explained Dama. Dama was now age 55 and bits of grey was beginning to show in her hair and she thought, time flies one minute your young and next before one realises become middle aged.
I went to have my children before I'm too old explained Tawa.
'But your only 36, Okay I know I was the same and I never regretted it. You're so lucky to have a special child and she carries her chiefly duties well. 'Remember few years ago the fruit shortage and making sure all had the fair share.'
'I know, it's a great responsibility for a child of her age. But now she's 14, I can relax a little, but I still feel for her and maybe having more children, gives me something to take my mind off the worries, as I know there is nothing really to worry about. My daughter even though she is the chief keeps telling me off for been such a worrier.
I see you had another little girl who looks like Hula's twin.'
'Yes and Hula loves her, she also loves her brother and sisters, but thinks Laurence is rather special.'
'All your children all been girls and just one boy Jam.' Dama said
'Maybe that's why I keep on wanting kids so that I have another boy and each time it's always a girl, but what ever I longed for I love my girls. Now my oldest is 14 will two of them are now 14 and Sirah is studying medicine and she is doing better than I did at 14. Sirah after a few studies has become Adept Doctor already. She has the help of Natali, Ofu and Sakou as her monitors. And she has Tuitui who is 33 who is female so she'll get female company. Also some new students have started to study medicine, but they only just started. Pai who was her best friend a female and Lolo a male, so she has workmates her age, I better change my baby, it's was nice chatting to you and they both went their separate ways.

Chapter 14

Hula had just turned 18 and she gave her first children's lecture. The children loved her, and each one gained a skill that would enable them for a future career. This was the first lecture for the children as they had no one to teach them for several Isola years, because at the time Hula even though she was a chief, was too young to educate the children until she came of age. Hula enjoyed teaching the children as part of her duties this was her most favourite. Hula looked forward to the next 24 hours when she could teach them again. That is every 4 Isola years in their terms.

Tawa is a grandma

Hula after she had used a love potion her sister Sirah gave her. She asked Bico to marry her and he said yes as he always liked Hula, but he never had the courage to ask her out. They had a honeymoon, and then she found she was going to a baby. Hula was 19 when the baby was born. Tawa was now a grandma for the first time; she was starting to feel old at the age of 41. Now Tawa was with another baby and she would often walk along the beach with her two daughters with their babies. It was nice to have all her family around her with babies. She loved families as they were the most important thing in her life.

Several moons earlier

Sirah also took the potion at the same time as Hula as to show that it was alright to use and that is how Hula did the same. Sirah found it harder to find a husband, as each one turned her down and she wondered what was wrong with her. Then she realised it was Holoku she liked and she they married. Later she also realised she was with child.

Hula, Sirah and their mother walked along the beach every day at the same time. They enjoyed this part of the day the most as they always looked forward to this.

Tawa's triplets just turned 14 and they each celebrated their birthday by drinking their mom's smoothies and they danced at the amphitheatre. After this small celebration. It was time to find a job. All three had some healing skills from their mother and Waya and Matate want on to study medicine, but Laurence been the youngest triplet wanted to take up farming like her dad as she was a lot more agile than her siblings and fishing was her favourite, but she knew she would sometime study medicine. Laurence loved to be a lot more active and she thought that fishing was a lot more active than studying medicine, as she hated standing in one place all the time. Waya was the cleverer than her sister Matate seeing that she become Adept Doctor after a few studies and her sister who was still struggling with herbs did what, she refused to get help from her sibling saying I can figure it out my self. It started to rain and this was an excuse to go and shelter from the rain as a means of escape. Laurence in the meantime seeing that it was raining and thought it was too bad to fish in this weather decided to study medicine until the weather cleared up. Laurence improved at healing and then she saw that the rain was easing off want to harvest the fruit. Waya also had a bit of farming skill, but like her mother wanted to study medicine. Matate had gained a building skill at her sister's lecture before she was 14 while Laurence and Waya had gained farming skill. Matate would have liked a construction job if there was any, but she had to take up medicine instead. This must be the reason why she found it hard to grasp medicine and found that her triplet siblings was well ahead of her and she was most of the time laying down by the fire wondering what to do. Then she would go back and try again to study medicine. After a while Matate grasp the basics and got to be a trainee doctor and she thought, will at least that's something, and she began to enjoy studying medicine, the more she studied it feeling rather proud of her achievement and this was, without the help of her sister Waya.

In the mean time Laurence soon reach Adept Farmer status and was very pleased with he achievement and maybe one day she might achieve an EE statues.

Tawa had a younger sister who was Febi at the age of 37 and she had a few children and was nursing her 4th child, while Tawa kept having girls she kept having boys and like Tawa she longed for a little girl and Tawa even though she had a son jam wanted another boy her last baby was a little girl who was now age 3 named her Omawa. Omawa disliked the ocean, so she would not be fishing when she grew up. Her like were sitting, that's why you always saw Omawa mostly either sitting on the beach making sandcastles or sitting in the orchard playing in the dirt. Tawa was with her 12 baby and she was hoping it would be a boy, as she already had 10 girls and 1 boy. This would give Jam a baby brother to play with as he was always asking her can I have a brother?

Part three will follow

Edited by Rockmower (10/04/08 04:11 PM)

#175218 - 10/20/08 11:29 AM Re: Tawa’s life in a village [Re: Annthewhofan]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Part 3

Chapter 15

Tawa, Hula, Sirah and Febi babies had their second birthday and Tawa was delighted she had a boy and she named him Jibo and her daughter Hula also had a boy who she named as Luau, and her sister Febi was equally delighted to have a girl who she named, Lalati. Hula's son disliked turnips, but at least he would not have to eat them as the tribe did not have a place to grow crops. Tawa was now with her 13th baby and her sister just had her 5th child who was now age 41 and Tawa was age 45. Sirah had named her baby Tapa a little girl and now she to be expecting her second baby, all the mom's all joined to walk along the beach with their babies. Hula could not have her baby yet until after she completed her duties, which was tot educate the children and to create magically food, but on the food part the tribe had plenty of food so she only magically in a food crises as it always took it out of the chief. This made the chief very tired for a whole day. However, educating the children was much, much easier and she found it a delight. It would be time soon to teach the children and then make plans to have another baby. Hula was looking forward to this as it was her most favourite job of the day and she loved having babies just like her mother, but she knew she would not have as many children. Hopefully she might have time to have 4 or five children before she was 50.

Laurence give birth to her first baby. She had fallen in love with Roko a mop of short red wavy hair and was age 21 Laurence was 19. Hula after she give the children's lecture had another baby with her husband Bico. It was a little girl with brown hair.

Tawa had now reached master parent status at the age of 47 after her 15th baby, so it was time for her to take a long break after her baby turns two. Hula had just given her second children's lecture and she was age 23. Hula had her second baby with Bico her husband and she joined her mom on the beach showing the baby the reef, as mom was relaxing with baby on the beach.

Tawa was now had her 50th birthday and could have no more children and she went back to study medicine. When she got bored studying medicine decided to farm. Four of her children were nursing babies and she now had many grandchildren. Some of her grandchildren looked just like her. Hula had given birth to triplets, which she was just like her mother who had triplets a while ago.

Hula triplets were little girls she named each one as Arika, Boro and Hina they had shoulder length hair and had little green leaves as bows in their hair, each one had a different personality, and always liked to play together mostly on the beach.

Isola Day 2

Laurence was 24 when Isola day arrived and the last Isola day was a year before she was born, so it was her first and it was many of them who were the same age and younger all joined in to celebrate at the amphitheatre, Those that were older it was their second and those that were elderly their 3rd one and they made it even more special and Tawa made her famous smoothies. As usual Isola day went down will.

Chapter 16

Tawa becomes an Esteemed Elder

Tawa was now 56 and had mastered her farming skill, which lead her to be honoured her to be Esteemed Elder her sister Febi was already an Esteemed Elder at the age of 47 Which was two Isola years before Tawa. All the Elders gathered in the hidden room to promote her, her daughters and her sister Febi were there and the elder who was the highest elder give Tawa the honour and said, Always use your statues wisely and to teach others the wise way of the elders and to show the status of your rank to wear the white and with the blue ribbon clothing, that will show others your statues.
Tawa said, I thank you for this honour and I will carry out my duties to the full.

A box found on the beach

One of the villagers found a box on the beach and he wondered whether to open it or not, as it looked in good condition decided to open it and was please it was full of coconuts that give the villagers 500 food. However he did not noticed a tarantula and he got a nasty bite. All the villagers heard his screams of pain and they all came running to the rescue, led by the tribal chief Hula. The tarantula escaped and the tribe looked round for it cautiously. The doctors found the right herbs to put on the bite, yet the villager was already weakened. As he was still young would get stronger in time.

Chapter 17

Tawa was now 72 and was content to go back and continue with medicine even after her daughter said that she should take it easy, but Tawa said, 'I'm not ready for the scrap heap yet!'
Hula who was now just had her 50th birthday even she could not have any more children as she was too old. However Hula still enjoyed her grandchildren and her youngest was her daughter Kiwi was now age 11 and Hula's triplets where Boro, Hina and Arika were now 22 and Arika was now nursing a baby her oldest son was now 31 and a master in farming and her 2sd daughter was now 28. Hula had altogether 6 children and several grandchildren as sometimes her son had been a father to many children too numerous to keep up of who belonged to who. As the family became more and more extended. Hula loved teaching them all the children, whether they were cousins, nieces, nephews, grandchildren and grand cousins, they were all mostly related one way or another, one great happy family. This is where I'll end my story.

REFLECTION

Tawa died at the age of 87 and some of her friends lived past their nineties. Hula ruled the tribe for a record of 92 Isola years as she died at the age of 96. So Hula was the longest ruler in the North Shore up to date. Gamey died at the age of 91 and the oldest Laurence and her two triplet sisters all died at the same time age 90 and the younger Laurence died age 86. Now there is a new generation of villagers. Hale a male at the age 59 succeeded Hula to become the Tribal Chief and so the tribe lives on, Hale is the great grandson of Tawa.

Moderator:  Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter