hi! i just joined. ive been playing fish tycoon for a while and ive found 4 magic fish so far. ill update this as often as possible. if you have any questions about the game go ahead and ask me. ill help if i can. so, here we go!

TIPS

when you first start the game i suggest you start randomly breeding (or look at someones breeding log)until you find a fish thats worth maybe 20-30 bucks. (thats most likey the highest amount of money youll get from your first "high priced" fish) when you find a fish worth something around that price keep breeding that fish and save up money. (it might be boring until you get past the saving money stage) then buy all the upgrades and research. once youve done that things get fun! start breeding your fish randomly with other fish. theres many different combos for one fish so youll get, lets say, (these are not real combs! at least i dont think so) a greenfin beta from a golden goldbulb+spined stickfish and a crimson fatfish+pink goldshark. also, DO NOT i repeat DO NOT think you can keep track of your fish combos in your head! keep a list of of your fish combos on your computer or make one by hand. heres how i keep track of my fish. [LINK] i also suggest putting your fish tracker, as i call it, on a floppy disk. then you wont lose your info if something happens to your computer.if you dont know how to make a table on microsoft word send me a message and ill help you. now, the unknown chemical is a mutation potion. use it on a full take of fish. DO NOT use the chemical on magic fish or fish that you want to keep as they are. ill put more on here later! got stuff to do right now.

Edited by LadyCFII (10/09/08 12:09 AM)