Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 216 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#175361 - 10/21/08 10:56 PM Re: Grannie's Alchemy (Major Spoilers!) [Re: MochaJew]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
Elf continued the work of the Alchemy, but he also enjoyed telling stories to his children and grandchildren. What life was like before ochard grew and the herbs were found. Despite the hardships the Founders began to restore the City's fomer glory and of course the great love story of he and their mother and grandmother.
At age 60, Elf gained a great honour.
So was his knowledge and skills, he master every skill needed in the Village, earning the title, Jack of All Trades.
But it is easier just to say JOAT.

Now 72, Elf was an old man and watched his wonderful family grow into fine adults.
His only sadness? That he would not live to see Zaina or Taj's children.
The City only hold 35 souls at the time.

And then came the day that 20 year old Taj thought he found a great wonder.
The Rose was the sweetest of all of the plants used in the Alchemy. Taj decided to try a new portion, three parts Rose.
Now Paka, eldest daughter of Omar and Pickle had a crush on Taj, but Taj never thought of her than more than a good friend.
Omar, the eldest son of the late Chief Ahi and Elf were best friends and would have loved to see their children joined.
Pickle, now the eldest woman, told the best stories and was, after the death of Taji, became mother and grandmother to the village.

Well, Taj tried what he thought was a new portion. Elfand Deanna, who had been watching the whole time, said nothing.
Just smiled.
"I think I will go and find Paka." Was all Taj said.
After Taj left, Deanna asked her Papa, "are you going to tell him the truth."
Elf smiled. "Yes, but not for a while."
For it was not Taj, but Elf that had found the Romance portion years ago.
And gave it to the widow Taji.
"And will you also tell him that why each of us his sisters have the middle name, Rose?"
Elf nodded. "in time."

#175387 - 10/22/08 02:42 AM Re: Grannie's Alchemy (Major Spoilers!) [Re: MochaJew]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

All rejoiced with the joining of Paka and Taj.

But sadness soon followed.
Elf never saw any of his great-grandchildren. He did at 75. Shorty followed by his best friend, Omar.

It was only this way, more children were born.

Taj continued his parnets work in the Alchmey.
Since the Sharks were now tame, food was plenty and life was good. Pickle continue to tell stories to the children, one could always find her surrounded by the village children.

But under Taj, there were more bad portions made than good.
And yet, like all Scienist, Taj knew the best way to learn was from his mistakes.
The worse? One part Tiger Lily, one part Lotus and one part Black Orchid.
Taj thought he had found another treat for the village children.
Instead, it send everyone to the Bathroom.
Then there was the Lonely Feelings. Two parts Roses, one part Black Occhid. It took the Happy Feet Portion to cheer Chief Bau up again.
It was from Taj and Paka that my great-great-grandmother would come from.

#175433 - 10/22/08 11:16 PM Re: Grannie's Alchemy (Major Spoilers!) [Re: MochaJew]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

My daughter Plum and I stand before the Robe of Splendor, wondering who would next wear it.
With several nursing babies, including my own, Sage, we are waiting for them to come of age so that all may have a chance to try on the Robe.
And with 125 people, that is a lot of folk for the Robe to pick from.

The Robe of Splendor.
It was hanging in the Theather when the Founders first arrived.
Ahi was the first to don the Robe and began the first Chief. He found that he could restore food in the food bin.
But only only a day.
Later, when Ahi learned to Dance, he used his powers to Rain Dance, thus bringing forth the seed to restore the Orchard.
Taji was the next Chief, but she lived only another six years.
Her son Bau followed after her death.

The next Chief was a young boy of 10 years old.
Stronge was the nephew of Chief Bau. His father, Lapo had just died and he had an twin brother, Brave.
Stronge's powere were the same as the others, excpet teaching the other children. He would have to grow up to do that.

A tribe is a lot to put on young shoulders. But his Mama Deanna assured him that he would do well.

In the meantime, Taj and Paka began their life together and begun a family.

First came Tiji and Pearl, then son Taji

Then came sons, Pine and Parker.

And Chief Stronge could always be found where the family gathered.

Edited by MochaJew (10/23/08 02:46 AM)

#175451 - 10/23/08 03:08 AM Re: Grannie's Alchemy (Major Spoilers!) [Re: MochaJew]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Stronge grew into his name; a stronge, wise man. And the village reflected his wisdom and spirit.
They worked hard to restore the City, filling the food bin to over flowing and becoming Master builders, parnets, scienist, farmers and healers. It would be by Stronge's leadership that the City is restored.

A handsome man as well, it was the quiet, sweet Tiji, eldest daughter of Taj and Paka that won his heart.
One spring day, Strong got the bright idea to give Tiji a small bouquet of roses and lotus. They were soon wed.

Pearl, Taj's second daughter, married Elf-Vanua, named after the beloved Elf.

It is from Stronge and Tiji, Elf and Pearl, that my great-great-grandfather comes from....

As I look at the faces about me, I see so many of those who went before us in them. I feel their spirits in our people and of course the Guiding Hand that Watches over us all.
I see everyone, but Taji.

Edited by Rockmower (10/23/08 04:16 AM)

#175533 - 10/24/08 04:14 AM Re: Grannie's Alchemy (Major Spoilers!) [Re: MochaJew]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Mama and Papa would be so proud.The Robe chose my younger brother, eldest of the triplets, Flame as the new Chief.
he had just wed Zania, daughter of Sage and Oro, and now before they had children of their own, had a family 123 people to lead and serve.....

At 39 years old, Chief Stronge now overseeing a most, exciting project: the restoration of the fallen Stature, known by all as the Beautiful lady.

Paka, now Taj's widow, a Master Builder in her own right, builded the Scaffold for the fallen Stature. At the time, her eldest granddaugher, Mocha, Strong and Tiji's daughter was just two years old.
It would take ten years, but when Mocha was 22 years old, the Staure was restored and great was the celebrating.

The tribe took time to rejoice over the Chief's only child, Mocha being joined to Obi-Hashi, before the final project the City's restoration was complete.

#177058 - 11/11/08 06:38 PM Re: Grannie's Alchemy (Major Spoilers!) [Re: MochaJew]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: MochaJew

Mama and Papa would be so proud.The Robe chose my younger brother, eldest of the triplets, Flame as the new Chief.
he had just wed Zania, daughter of Sage and Oro, and now before they had children of their own, had a family 123 people to lead and serve.....

At 39 years old, Chief Stronge now overseeing a most, exciting project: the restoration of the fallen Stature, known by all as the Beautiful lady.

Paka, now Taj's widow, a Master Builder in her own right, builded the Scaffold for the fallen Stature. At the time, her eldest granddaugher, Mocha, Strong and Tiji's daughter was just two years old.
It would take ten years, but when Mocha was 22 years old, the Stature was restored and great was the celebrating.

The tribe took time to rejoice over the Chief's only child, Mocha being joined to Obi-Hashi, before the final project the City's restoration was complete.

#177070 - 11/11/08 07:19 PM Re: Grannie's Alchemy (Major Spoilers!) [Re: MochaJew]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

[color:#330033][i][b]Teens!

Because the ocean teems with fish, there is little illness and many doctors, the huts are in good shape and the orchard is well dressed and bursting with friut, the teenagers of The City have little to do, unless they themselves take intersrt in learning a trade.
Their school years are now over and yet they are still too young to wed and have children.
So, daily, a small band of teenagers between the ages of 14 and 18 congregate at the Village Fire, laying about and watching the clouds float by, refusing to be moved by the annoyed looks of their elders.
Finally, I had enough.
So, with baby Elf in my arms, and since my second eldest son Koro is one of the lazy bones, I marched my 19 year redhead boy into the Alchemy, to begin his training.

His younger sister, Plum, is now a Master Sciencist and yet, Koro still cannot tell the different between a TigerLily and a Cactus.
And so began the end of the Lay-About Teens.
Koro made his first potion.
One part TigerLily. One part Black Orchid, One part Cactus.
The excerise portion.

A year later, we found a crate of coffee beans. I brewed them up and after the tribe "worked until they dropped," our young ones are now adept and masters in their trades. Koro has founded his older brother and younger sister as Scienist....

....Chief Stronge did not have such a problem with his daughter, Mocha.
Both he and his wife, Lady Tiji, never allowed Mocha to receive special treatment because she was the Chief’s daughter.
She studied with the other children and was mentored by her Mama in the Alchemy. But her father wanted Mocha to know the full workings of the village, and thus, Mocha also learned the skills of medical, building, farming and until the day she began a Mama, Mocha could be found telling stories to the younger children.
Mocha’s daughter, Honey was just two years old when her great-grandmother, Paka, the Master Builder, polished off the rough white stone into a smooth white pearl. After it was clean, washed and polished, Paka was given the honour as the eldest villiager, switched the Black Pearl from the Great Claw with the White Pearl and then slowly walked up the Ramp, to place the third and final stone into the Grand Door.
This Door had barred the villiagers from the Cave and once the here Gems were in place, they were really keys that opened the Grand Door, revealing greater grandur.
Inside was a Grand Hall, a Hall of awe and wonderful. One could not help but wonder what it was it’s use. On the Center Wall was a Protrait of an ancient Royal couple.
Cheif Strong notice a large Sundial. He turned it and slowly as if in a dream, the ancient figures stood before the whole tribe and told the their story and how our people came to these shores over a thousend years ago.
(http://www.ldwforums.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/174149/Pictures_for_Grannie_s_Alchemy)

Edited by MochaJew (11/11/08 11:32 PM)

#177153 - 11/12/08 08:27 PM Re: Grannie's Alchemy (Major Spoilers!) [Re: MochaJew]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

http://www.ldwforums.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/177151#Post177151
Mocha turned out to be the eldest of Chief Strong and Lady Tiji. They went on to have three more daughters and then fours sons. Three of the boys looked like our Father Elf, but still none daughters born to any of the tribe who looked our Mother Taji.
The City had reached its limit as to hold many she could hold, so Mocha and Obi had only one child, Princess Honey. The second daughter, named after Tiji's mother, Paka, joined with Obi's younger brother Fleece and they had one son, Cobra.
Chief Strong was the one who first named his granddaughter Princess, and the name struck.
Chief Strong loved his two grandchildren and was very proud of them.
When several elderly villagers died, more grandchildren were born and Chief Strong lived to see even great-grandchildren.

It was Lady Tiji who at this time Mastered the Alchemy, teaching her grandchildren the craft.
How I would have loved to been there when Lady found the potion that transports one from one part of the City to another: 2 part TigerLiy-one part Golden Berry.
Or Who Turned Off the Lights: one part Golden Berry-Black Orhard-Cactus.
Lady Tiji also found the potion that made adults look for mushrooms: two part TilyLily-one part rose petals.
And according to her notes, Lady Tiji was the one that the tradition of when one turns four-teen years old, every teenager would recieved, after their first bath in the Aroma Therapy Bath the Exericise potion.
I need to reintroduce that tradition.

#177290 - 11/14/08 01:08 AM Re: Grannie's Alchemy (Major Spoilers!) [Re: MochaJew]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

http://www.ldwforums.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/177151#Post177151
*Correction: Pearl was joined to Elf-Vanua, not Fleece. This was a mixup of names from another story. Sorry for the confusion. I have also included the tale of the Spirits*

Mocha’s daughter, Honey was just two years old when her great-grandmother, Paka, the Master Builder, polished off the rough white stone into a smooth white pearl. After it was clean, washed and polished, Paka was given the honour as the eldest villager, switched the Black Pearl from the Great Claw with the White Pearl and then slowly walked up the Ramp, to place the third and final stone into the Grand Door.
This Door had barred the villagers from the Cave and once the here Gems were in place, they were really keys that opened the Grand Door, revealing A Great, Grand Hall of Wonder. One could not help but wonder what had been used for. On the Center Wall was a Portrait of an ancient Royal couple.
Chief Strong noticed a large Sundial. He turned it and slowly as if in a dream, the ancient figures stood before He turned it and slowly as if in a dream, the ancient figures stood before the whole tribe and told the their story and how our people came to these shores over a thousand years ago. It was a sad tale, of how this once beautiful island was destroyed through the imbalance of Nature and Majic. The spirits hope and wish that we, their will one day bring back that balance. If not us, then our children or grandchildren.
Chief made sure that we, his children knew our history and our part in the continuing life and restoration of our beloved island.
Mocha turned out to be the eldest of Chief Strong and Lady Tiji. They went on to have three more daughters and then four sons. Three of the boys looked like our Father Elf, but still none daughters born to any of the tribe who looked our Mother Taji.
The City had reached its limit as to hold many she could hold, so Mocha and Obi had only one child, Princess Honey. The second daughter, named after Tiji's mother, Paka, joined with Obi's younger brother Elf and they had one son, Cobra.
Chief Strong was the one who first named his granddaughter Princess, and the name struck.
Chief Strong loved his two grandchildren and was very proud of them.
When several elderly villagers died, more grandchildren were born and Chief Strong lived to see even great-grandchildren.

It was Lady Tiji who at this time was Master of the Alchemy, teaching her grandchildren the craft.
How I would have loved to have been there when Lady found the potion that transports one from one part of the City to another: 2 part TigerLily-one part Golden Berry.
Or Who Turned Off the Lights: one part Golden Berry-Black Ochard-Cactus.
Lady Tiji also found the potion that made adults look for mushrooms: two part TilyLily-one part rose petals.
And according to her notes, Lady Tiji was the one that the tradition of when one turns four-teen years old, every teenager would recieved, after their first bath in the Aroma Therapy Bath the Exercise potion.
I need to reintroduce that tradition

All but one of the City's sercet's had been revealed: how to find a way to join a Prince and Princess of each Fraction and restore the balance of the island. Until then, there was really nothing left but enjoy the Beauty of the City and our peaceful lives.
Mocha and Obi had two children, Princess Honey and then several years later a son.
Princess Honey grew into a beautiful young woman. Quiet, she didn't care for crowds, dancing or parties.
Yet it was the fun loving Ian, who loved parties, dancing and crowds that won the Honey's heart.
Honey and Ian had many children.
The first, Ian named after her Mama, Honey.
Then was born the tribe's first set of triples: Aslan, Asa, and Ash. Then a girl Crystal, another set of triples Ianna, Alaina and Zania, little Deana and then Vanua.

#177343 - 11/14/08 05:39 PM Re: Grannie's Alchemy (Major Spoilers!) [Re: MochaJew]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

http://www.ldwforums.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/177340#Post177340
Chief Strong lived to see his beloved granddaughter Honey have a family of her own and even know some of his great-grandchildren.
He often teased Honey that she could have a tribe of her own.
Mocha and Obi enjoyed spending time with their grandchildren.
The first was Honey, named by her family in honour of her mother.
Then the birth of the Tribe's first set of triples; sons Aslan, Asa and Ash, all three boys looked like their father. Then Crystal, another set of trilpes, this time girls named after the daughters of Taji and Elf: Ianna, Alain and Zaina. Next was Deanna, and lastly Vanua, after Ian's family.
But it Crystal that caused the most stir.

Crystal.
Like Taji and her namesake, the Second Chief Taji, Crystal was a one of a kind beauty.
Like Taji, there has been no woman before or after that was born with her rare beauty.
While Taji’s eyes were the colour of a Raven, her long straight hair just as black, Crystal’ s hair was thick and curly, the colour of corn husk, her eyes Crystal blue, That’s why she so named. While the rest of the children looked like family members that were still alive or long passed, Crystal had a look all her own.
Chief Strong adored Crystal, a girl who learned to study and had a quick mind. He enjoyed taching her the art of Alchemy himself and when he and Lady Tiji died, they had lived long enough to see Crystal grow up, marry and have children of her own.

Edited by MochaJew (11/14/08 09:54 PM)

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter