Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 263 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#175590 - 10/24/08 10:21 PM Re: The Lost Village [SPOILERS] [Re: halidog]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: One of the thirteen colonies
Chapter 20
The wedding was short and sweet. Chimba, who had recently asked for another baby to help the tribe, was probably the happiest. The chief gave a speech of the gods, giving them their blessing. Then, the adults gave them presents: a shark tooth necklace for Umi and a beautiful new dress for Waiata. They were then asked if they truly wanted to be together. The reply was yes. So they were wed.
After that was a celebration of the marriage. The newlyweds stayed at the amphitheater to pray to the gods. Nobody knew what they wished for, but Bico had that gleam in his eye that he did when Chimba had her second child. Then, the villagers got to work.
The scientists finally discovered how to make the medicine room a study place! Now I have somewhere to teach Ponui! This is so helpful!
And the tribe was finally exiting their troubled hours.

#175626 - 10/25/08 12:54 PM Re: The Lost Village [SPOILERS] [Re: halidog]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Chapter 21
The next day, Pai finally turned fourteen. This celebration was special because she was the first person that was born in this tribe's era. So, she was given a bit better of a celebration.
After the celebration, Molo took his daughter to the ocean so she could learn to fish. She caught on fast, and with no trouble became an adept farmer at age 14. Then she was getting more and more distracted. Nobody knew exactly why, but most thought she was in love. But with who?
I am in love. Everyone thinks it now, but nobody knows with who. Well, it's Ponui. His blond hair is like the morning sun, and he's just so smart! It could never work, though... Could it?
Waiata had asked the guiding hand for a child in her prayer with Umi. So the guiding hand granted. She was given a child, and couldn't work. So she spent her time talking with Chimba.

#175657 - 10/25/08 06:11 PM Re: The Lost Village [SPOILERS] [Re: halidog]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Chapter 22
Chimba had her third child, Matate. She had brown, wavy hair down to her shoulders with blue flowers stuck in. To match the flowers, she was given an elegant blue dress that fanned out at her waist. Her parents were very proud of her, as she was as smart as she was pretty. She knew a bit of science learned from her mother. And so she spent most of her time in the lab and alchemy table.
The scientists created enough tech points so that Pilipili could further his training as a leader. So he walked to the unusual door and stood there. He then learned how to teach the children. He knew that this skill would come in handy later.
Chimba returned to her research and helped Tamil, who was all alone. Waiata was still holding her child, so she couldn't work. Instead, she gained knowledge as a mother by watching the village children.

Edited by Rockmower (10/26/08 02:13 AM)

#175742 - 10/26/08 01:45 PM Re: The Lost Village [SPOILERS] [Re: halidog]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Chapter 23
Chimba asked the Guiding Hand for a fourth child. Now, he didn't want anybody getting too tired, so he denied it. If anyone, Waiata was allowed to have a second child. But, she wanted to learn more about children before she got a second one. So she didn't get a second child for a while.
Waiata finally put her firstborn down. Her name was Napa, and she had the same brown curls as her mother. She seemed to have a lot of her mother's qualities, as she was good at research as well. Her father, Umi, couldn't be prouder to see his own child for the first time. He said that she reminded him of Pari. So he got Napa the dress he wanted to give his first daughter. It was a red dress with a blue ribbon tied around the waist, and blue swirls all over it. Umi said that he and Pari had spent a lot of time and effort to make it. He had to get every material, and she had to sew it all together. It was a perfect fit.
And so, Waiata studied the kids in her spare time between researching. And Umi finally learned how to use the animal skin board in the alchemy room. It was to draw plans, which he used to show how to repair the bath.

#175865 - 10/27/08 08:49 PM Re: The Lost Village [SPOILERS] [Re: halidog]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Chapter 24
Umi alone worked on the bath. The research needed all hands, and so Molo was needed to farm with Pai. But, for one man, he was efficient. The tribe was certain that he could finish the bath in his lifetime, even though he was the oldest in the tribe. But before he got past 5 percent, he went to the amphitheater with Waiata.
When they finished praying, Umi went back to work. So did Waiata. But cone nightfall, there would be an answer... They hoped.

Nightfall came, and the Umi and Chimba walked to the abandoned hut. They stayed in there for a few minutes, and when they came out, Waiata wasn't running as usual. She was holding something, and she seemed to be very proud of it. So did Umi.
And the village was happy and ballooning. But most balloons pop...

#176023 - 10/29/08 10:43 PM Re: The Lost Village [SPOILERS] [Re: halidog]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Chapter 25
Chimba, not willing to be outdone, asked the guiding hand again and again for a fourth child. So finally, after a week, he was so fed up that he agreed. So she and Molo went to the abandoned hut for a few minutes, and came out with a baby.
Since both Waiata and Chimba had babies, Tamil was left alone to research. However, he alone discovered what to do with the rubble, and planned out basic rules for safer alchemy. So the tribe was blooming.
And Ponui seemed less focused on his work, and more focused on one of the village girls. He was able to marry now, and so was she. But it couldn't work between them. Or maybe it could, if he said the right things...

#176178 - 10/31/08 09:50 PM Re: The Lost Village [SPOILERS] [Re: halidog]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Chapter 26
Ponui realized that this was the time to marry. He would tell the girl he loved that night.

"Pai..."
"Oh! Yes, Ponui?"
"I... I love you."
"Y-You do?"
"Yes. I know it sounds silly, but I love you."
Pai was shocked. She never thought he could love a simple, plainly dressed farmgirl as herself. She hugged him, saying "I love you too."
He hugged her back, knowing that they would soon be wed. They then looked up at the stars, happier than they'd ever been before.

#176217 - 11/01/08 01:49 PM Re: The Lost Village [SPOILERS] [Re: halidog]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Chapter 27
The tribe celebrated the marriage of Pai and Ponui. They married, but wouldn't support a child... Yet. Pai had to farm, and had to get enough food so that Molo could sustain the tribe alone. They were aiming for 5,000 food, so Pai worked endlessly to fish, and got her status to master.

Waiata put her second child down, a boy this time. He had brown hair like his mother's, and a green headband tied around his forehead. He liked astronomy, and Waiata wanted to take him into the sciences. But, Umi stressed that he needed some help, and that he was the last working member in the skill of construction, so he had to teach someone. So Umi eventually won his son, Gavi, to build.
Chimba also let her child down a bit after Waiata. She had a young boy named Yanuca and, like Umi, Molo got to train his son. He looked more like Kayak than anyone else in his family, with the black hair, and the blue shirt. As a matter of fact, Chimba had to tie a yellow headband to Yanuca to tell the two apart.
The hut was getting quite full, and nobody wanted to sleep in the science room again.

#176299 - 11/02/08 02:11 PM Re: The Lost Village [SPOILERS] [Re: halidog]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Chapter 28
I did it! I got enough food to get a child! I'm so happy! I can't wait! And Mummy Chimba will want grandchildren! I'm so happy! And so will Ponui! He would be happy to help me raise the kids. I just hope we can fit another child in the hut.
Pai dragged Ponui to the 'prayer hut', as the villagers called it now, and asked the Guiding Hand for their promised baby. In a few minutes, the prayer was answered.
Pilipili then felt an urge to call everyone for a lecture. Everyone came running as he stepped onto his platform. He communicated directly to the Guiding Hand.
"As you may see now, Pai and Ponui have a child. But what you may not know is that now we cannot hold more people until the next hut is finished."
"Next hut? There aren't any plans for a next hut," the villagers murmured to each other.
"The next hut is just North of your last," he pointed out, and gave all the builders the knowledge of how to build the hut. Everyone turned to Umi, who was the only one who knew. He decided to work on the bath, then he would teach his son how to build the hut. Everyone realized that it was for the best that way.

Edited by Rockmower (11/02/08 04:03 PM)

#176652 - 11/05/08 10:58 PM Re: The Lost Village [SPOILERS] [Re: halidog]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Chapter 29
It turns out that the hut can hold 2 more! Tamil and Pilipili agreed to sleep in the research hut to 'further productivity'. But, this means that my fifth child! And Waiata can have a third, I guess. But yay! And now I'm a grandmother! I'm so happy! Oh! My little girl is finally letting her child down! I have to see this!
Little Holoku, as his parents named him, took his first steps in the world. His mom, dad, uncles, aunts, and even grandparents were watching. Holoku's first steps were towards the healer's research table. Then to his dad. Then he ran around with his aunts and uncles, and then went to the beach.
"He's a smart one, daughter."
"Mother, I'm not your little girl anymore. Please call me Pai."
"Okay, Pai."
"Thank you."

And so Chimba ad Waiata both asked for another child. And they waited to be answered.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter