Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 101 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#166707 - 08/04/08 11:51 AM The Weed That Wish To Be A Flower
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
I was doing my garden and this idea came to mind 'What if?'

The Weed That Wish To Be A Flower

Once upon a time there was a weed that grew in a very large garden, and wondered why he looked different from the other weeds that grew by.

One day it asks one of the weeds that grew by and ask why he was different and why it did not have petals as nice as they did.
A lovely rose told it, "We are flowers and your just a common weed that needs to be removed and here is the gardener that will weed you out, so if you want to survive then you better grow longer roots so he can't pull you out". \:o

\:\( The weed was very sad and it wished that it too could be a flower and be looked after by the gardener. The weed watched the gardener how he gently tended the flowers and fed them special plant food and watered them. Then it watched the gardener pull up the weeds that looked like it and knew it was doomed to be thrown on the garden waste. It tried to dig deeper into the soil but the gardener was getting closer and closer \:8

\:D Then the gardeners past it by to the weeds releaf. It wondered how the gardener missed it and realised why, it was the rose that had hidden it and it ask it why.
"You're just a little weed, but every one deserves a chance to survive".
"Thank you said the weed for saving my life.
Don't thank me as I not am able to protect you next time as sooner or later you will be doomed for the garden waste.

One day the gardener's daughter came into the garden and looked at the flowers and to the weeds little horror, the little girl who was name Itchi was a dark haired villager, plucked it from the soil and the weed knew it was doomed.

Then Itchi said "you are a prettiest flower I have ever seen on Isola and now I will replant you in my little plant pot in the nursery and look after you and nurture".

The weed from then on grew into a lovely herb and was pleased to use it petals to use toward healing the villagers on Isola and Itchi became a Master Doctor and the little weed that now was really a herb pollinated more seeds to grew more healing herbs for generations to come. The little weed lived happerly ever after

THE END
To comment on this story click this link http://tinyurl.com/5ovh3a

Edited by Annthewhofan (08/04/08 02:28 PM)

#170233 - 09/01/08 09:06 PM The Old Oak Tree and a lonely child [Re: Annthewhofan]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
The Old Oak Tree and a lonely child

Lapo was a lonely child and he was only 4 Isola years old as he had no one to play with Wewe who he use to play with had already turned 14, had no time for him as she was working long hours. Lapo saw an old oak tree that grew near the graveyard and he would sit under the oak tree and he would fantasize him self sitting up in its branches, but the branches were way too high for him to reach. Lapo would chat to the oak tree telling it that he wished he had someone to play with and that Wewe did not want to play with him any more. The old oak tree liked listening to the child's conversation and it knew that one day this child would grow up and forget about it.

One day when Lapo was sitting under the oak tree and he thought he heard a voice speak to him, yet it sounded more like very ancient kind of voice in a language he did not understand yet, he found he could understand the words. He said, 'who's there?'
'It is I.'
Lapo looked around him wondering where the voice was coming from and he called out 'Wewe, is that you?'
'It is I, the oak tree!'
Lapo got a bit scared and runaway and the old oak tree felt sad that he had scared away the child. It sighed, 'sigh.' Then Lapo slowly came back and looked at the old oak tree and began to see it with a different point of view and he asked it, 'You can really talk?'
'Yes' it said in the old ancient sound, do you like stories,' it asked the child.
'Yes, are you going to tell me a story,' asked Lapo excitedly as he like stories.
The old oak tree asks the child, 'do you know how old I am?'
Lapo had to think very hard and he said the biggest number he thought of in his head, 'A hundred years old.' Then he thought he heard a crackle, then realised the oak tree was laughing at him.
Then the oak tree said it was much older than that and Lapo realised the old oak tree was not laughing at him and only laughing to what he said and he to laughed.

The Old oak tree's story

Many, many years ago even before Isola ever existed, I was just a brown seed waiting to be planted from my mother who grew in a land many hundreds of miles from here. Isola was not yet created and would be many centuries before it ever existed. Then one day to my horror a bird picked me up, I thought this is the end before I began. Then just by luck or maybe bad luck which ever way you look at it, the bird let me go and I found my self on hard stone where there was no soil. There I stayed never to be planted to become a tree and to remain a seed for the rest of my life. Sure enough I remained there for many years.

As I laid there on the ground one day my life was about to change. A child like you picked me up, but this child was not going to put me in soil. What it did was it made a hole though the top to bottom and threaded some string and he use me to play conkers, which was a game the children play in the autumn when the leave fall from the trees. I was proud to say I was the best conker as I beat all other conkers. The kids called me the champion conqueror. The child who I found out was a little boy of 10 named Dave, used to keep me polished every day. For a few years Dave kept me in his pocket, and then once again I was discarded as young Dave was growing up and lost interest in me. So once again, I was left in some wooden drawer left in the dark.

Several years later my life change again, as the child was now a man and had found a mate, did not live in the hut, which his parents called his room in the house. They had a clear out and I found my self on a rubbish dump.
Lapo interrupted, 'How did you become a tree?'
'Strange you should ask that, it would be several centuries before I would be planted on these shores and how I got here. I was planted will before Isola was discovered, but before then I was going to be a long journey.

Here I lay on the rubbish dump, thinking that I would be doomed to die or to be eaten by a passing seagull and sure enough a seagull that ascended the rubbish dump picked me up in its beak and flew across the ocean. Once again the bird let go of me and I landed on salty water a great vest ocean that all I could see was miles and miles of water and no land in site. This I would remain for many centuries until the ocean gives me up to dry land.

Many centuries went by then one day I found my self on rich soil; it felt so good, as I never felt the warmth of soil under my small mount. As I lay there a hand picked me up.
Once again Lapo interrupted and said is that the Guiding Hand?'
'Maybe I am not sure, it was a long time ago,' The hand made a hole in the reach soil, as you know, Isola had not been discovered yet, so it was only getting created and a name had not been thought of. This island was deserted and had been for many centuries. I got here just before some tribes from other lands came to live here. It felt good to be living in rich soil and I grew a little each day, as I grew many other plants were planted and grew. When I became mature I produce seeds and the hand harvest the seeds and took them to be planted somewhere else. I don't know where but I believe the seeds are been sold to many Isola tribes, today.

Lapo asked, so you're a rare oak then?
I am the original one yes.'
'COOOL.' Lapo said.
I have met many children that have played under my branches and have protected them from the rains. Now that is the end of my story how I got here, and maybe my days are numbered as I am several centuries old and my roots are now got disease that will end my life. So remember this story about me and how many of my children will grow strong like I did.
'Mr oak tree I will make you better.' Then Lapo ran off, knowing he will find away save the old oak tree.

The End
Coments here

Moderator:  Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter