Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 101 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#159664 - 06/25/08 10:05 PM Re: [Mod]Painted Statue [Re: Lurkily]
Go_Ravens Offline
Adviser

Loc: Portland, TX
How 'bout pearls for the necklace? And maybe the earring too? It gets around the too much yellow or red issue, and fits in with the VV3 puzzles... I like the red and yellow for the dress; it fits in with the Chief's robe. The mod looks great!

Edited by Go_Ravens (06/25/08 10:06 PM)

Member, SPCV

My Fan Fiction story is "Secrets in the Sand"
I'm proud to be a full time Mom!

#159701 - 06/26/08 12:12 AM Re: [Mod]Painted Statue [Re: Lurkily]
isla Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: Lurkily
Sorry, Isla, missed yours! They shouldn't be hard tasks, but I think a gold statue already exists . . . am I wrong?

If I don't see a reply here, though, I'll go ahead and try; [/list]

I haven't seen a gold mod for the statue. If anyone knows of one, please post a link to the thread here. Otherwise, I really appreciate being on your queu of mods to make, Lurkily. Thank you!

#159811 - 06/26/08 02:58 PM Re: [Mod]Painted Statue [Re: isla]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Originally Posted By: isla
I haven't seen a gold mod for the statue. If anyone knows of one, please post a link to the thread here. ...
Jazzo have done it: GOLD Statue Mod Enjoy it!!

(ps: it could also in the VV3 Guide Section!)

#159824 - 06/26/08 04:03 PM Re: [Mod]Painted Statue [Re: laurence]
isla Offline
Consigliere

THANKS! Just need the door and the amphitheater (green carving & green overhang) then.

#159859 - 06/26/08 06:15 PM Re: [Mod]Painted Statue [Re: Go_Ravens]
Lurkily Offline
Guru

Loc: Right behind you.
Originally Posted By: Go_Ravens
How 'bout pearls for the necklace? And maybe the earring too? It gets around the too much yellow or red issue, and fits in with the VV3 puzzles... I like the red and yellow for the dress; it fits in with the Chief's robe. The mod looks great!

White's a little difficult, and I found it didn't match the colors all that well; my girl wanted black pearls, and THAT matched; the result is in the second statue I posted, along with red and black dress panels.

#159867 - 06/26/08 06:40 PM Re: [Mod]Painted Statue [Re: Lurkily]
Lurkily Offline
Guru

My apologies to all those who are waiting; among other issues in life, I'm lazy as heck, and a little busier than usual. Further work is on hold until other things are wrapped up, and further until I have a modicum of motivation back. \:\)

No moaning and groaning, either. This was always a volunteer project, and I said straight up that it was all dependent on how lazy I was, among other factors. I do apologize for building up a backlog before quitting, though.

EDIT: if anybody has photoshop, and wants the .psd's I use to recolor these, just ask; they're the original image, with a large set of color selection layers to recolor different portions of the image separately. If anybody shows any interest, just let me know, and I'll get them online for your download.

Edited by Lurkily (06/26/08 10:19 PM)

#159929 - 06/27/08 12:46 AM Re: [Mod]Painted Statue [Re: Lurkily]
MusicObsessed Offline
Consigliere

Loc: minnesota. :D
it's totally fine, Lurkily. there is no rush. \:\) like you said, you are just a volunteer. take your time.

#159947 - 06/27/08 02:16 AM Re: [Mod]Painted Statue [Re: MusicObsessed]
Lurkily Offline
Guru

Well . . . to be perfectly clear, I may not resume work on these; once a project is disrupted, I tend to have a hard time getting motivated to start it moving again, especially one like this, in which I don't have an unfinished product sitting around looking ugly, just unstarted ones.

#159957 - 06/27/08 03:31 AM Re: [Mod]Painted Statue [Re: Lurkily]
MusicObsessed Offline
Consigliere

Loc: minnesota. :D
that's okay. if you're not enjoying it, then you shouldn't be forced to do it. \:\)

#159971 - 06/27/08 05:45 AM Re: [Mod]Painted Statue [Re: Lurkily]
swedane Offline
Master

Loc: BC. CANADA
Originally Posted By: Lurkily
EDIT: if anybody has photoshop, and wants the .psd's I use to recolor these, just ask; they're the original image, with a large set of color selection layers to recolor different portions of the image separately. If anybody shows any interest, just let me know, and I'll get them online for your download.
Yes, please, I would love to have the .psd file. Since I've never recoloured objects before, this gives me the chance to see it all up close.

Thanks, Lurkily!

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter