Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 114 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#156181 - 06/09/08 03:52 PM Virtual World
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
This story I got an idea after watching my fave programme on TV

Virtual World

Chapter 1

A New Life

My name is Rebec short for Rebecca and now my time is near, I have got 11 virtual villagers games on my computer, the year is 2047 and I am nearly 98 years old. When I die my villagers will also die out, as they need a guiding Hand to make sure the have a parent to keep the population growing. In VV11 my villagers live in a space age city and even sometimes like to go on a space expedition when I open my game, it is one of the Island events that LDW have put into game play and that are one of my favourite events Space expeditions. The wording goes Title; Space Expedition. Little Tofu wants go on a space explore space, but not whether to go to the Isola moon or the strange planet the scientist have discovered in their research. I choose the strange planet and Tofu finds some strange plantation and brings it back. The tribe discover that it has vegetable essence that gave your villagers a bust in health. Your villagers have gained 200 foods. If I choose the villager to go to the moon the villager finds a magnate full of gold, your villagers gain 2000 tech points.

I still watch Doctor Who and many year ago in 2008 there was an episode about the biggest library in the universe and when one of his companions he had not met yet. The doctor with this idea saved her memory to the hard drive on the grant computer. I only wish that my memory could be saved to the hard drive, and then I could live among my fantasies. I know that will never happen. I turned off my computer, leaving my villagers, knowing I will never see them again.

That night, as I was going to sleep, I thought I saw a child standing at the edge of my bed, who looked no more than 5 then she seemed to go dimmer then disappear. Then I thought I heard a voice in my ear, 'We are going to save you and your memory'. I woke and 'what the....' I knew I was not in my room any more, I found myself somewhere else. I saw that little girl again and I looked round and all I could see at first was just see I was standing on blue surface and could see the whole room was lit up in bright lights, but could not tell where the lights was coming from.
The little girl said 'I saved you'. '
Saved me how? '
'To you computer' answered the little girl, as this explained everything.
'Oh I see'. This is a dream I thought.
'No this is not a dream'. the little girl said.
'What you can read minds'. \:o
'It is only your mind that was saved'.
'My mind, oh but I can see my body whole!'.
'That's right, you can, it's the way it works, and you can be any where you want to be, when you think it, come let me show you and my name is Zania and I come from your game in VV3 and I am Seven from VV2 and a cute looking boy suddenly appear from nowhere no more than 5 years old. 'Do you want to play tag Beca'. When I found myself on a pleasant sunny beach and I looked down at my body and found that it had shrank into a 5 year old child and found my self running after the other children round the large virtual island as Playing Tag; It. \:D

To be continued.
============================================================================
Chapter 2

Loneliness and friends, Missing Guiding Hand

I felt lonely this day I ran too alone to the mosaic and sat there alone. Then little Seven joined also feeling lonely. Two lonely children sat alone together. I thought how can I feel all alone when there are so many grown ups. Every one who was old enough to work where too busy to bother about us children? I should be happy been on a wonderful island of Isola. Then I saw a mushroom and went to pick it. Then seven told me, 'You can't pick it only the Guiding Hand chooses who should pick the mushroom, it's The Guiding Hand's job'.
'But who is the Guiding Hand I asked and what if the guiding Hand is not around to choose'. I asked
'The Guiding Hand is the one who guides us'.
I know I was a GUI... Then I suddenly realised that it was not my role any more and wondered who is the guiding Hand who the villagers relied on who chooses. Okay, now where is the Guiding Hand and when does she/he look in? I asked.
'I don't know Becca; the Guiding Hand has gone missing and not shown up. Seven replied.
'Oh what ever', and to the shock of Seven looking on I promptly picked the mushroom and took it to the food bin. I noticed that some villagers had died of old age and the adults were burying the dead. I could see that it was Dodo a female who was now 14 that carried the person who died very gently I followed her and she gently put the body on the ground then it vanished into the ground. I could see her sad face and I knew that it was her mother named City that had passed away. Then as soon as she buried her mother walked to the village centre. I could see she was not sure what to do as she was born without any skills.
I asked her, what skills her mother had.
Dodo said, 'My mother was a doctor and her father was a farmer'.
'Then why don't you study to be a doctor'. I asked.
'Only the guiding Hand choose our jobs to do', Dodo answered.
'Yes, I know, but the Guiding Hand is not here, and I believe that the Guiding Hand is gone'. I told Dodo.
'Yes, but I am not sure what I want to do, and this makes me bored and I mostly sit and start thinking what I might do. Dodo answered.
'Right' I said, what would you like to do?
Dodo then looked at me and said, you're only a child of 5 and you sound so grown up and you are very nosey, I am 14 and 9 years older than you. I only can wait for the guiding Hand to choose my job so go away and I will hang around the centre of the village till the guiding Hand comes back.
I thought that my fellow villager is going to wait for ever as I knew that the Guiding Hand was never coming back. I then had to do something about it. The only thing I realised I was too young too work and too young to tell stories. I also realised something else. There were no parents as they had all died. I was given the comfort there where plenty of food and a lot of us kids and even if the population fell before I reached the age of 18. I had to help my fellow villagers to live without its guiding Hand. Suddenly I had the eagerness of a child to run to the coconut trees and try to reach them, and I ran to the coconut trees and jumping up to see how far I could go and try and touch them and Seven who joined me also tried to reach the coconuts and he said 'I bet I can jump higher than you Becca'
'Oh yea'. I said we see about that and tried to jump higher.

To be continued
Chapter 3

I was looking for fishes when I saw something in the sand, it looked like some sort of vial and knowing about events about vials I remembered something about. I suddenly felt some kind of du-ja-vu (not sure that spelt right) and I felt compelled to ask advice, but was not sure who to ask, whether to taste it or discard it. It contained some kind of purple liquid and I thought I don't remember anything about vials that contained purple liquid as far as I remembered. I knew about other coloured liquids such as orange, green, fragrant and red and wondered if this might be the red one. It looks purple too me. Then I felt a compulsion to taste it. In the end I could not resist the temptation and took the top of the vial and drank the liquid. At first nothing seem to happen and I went running off to play the tag game. All of a sudden every thing changed I found my self some where else. Oh no I thought this cannot be.

To be continued.
Chapter 4

Sharks \:8

Zania was looking for fishies and she noticed some one in the ocean and wondered how someone could be brave enough to swim amongst the sharks. Zania could not tell at first who it was as she looked so small. She went to get the other villagers and they came to the end of the reef. 'Oh no' one of the male villagers cried and without warning and dived into the shark invested sea

4 minutes earlier. Oh no this cannot be I cried when I found my self in deep water and to my horror there was sharks swimming about. Then I saw my rescuer and he got hold of me and he told me not to panic as the sharks had been tamed by a magic potion and is now very tame and my rescuer brought me out of the sea. He ask me 'how did you manage to swim at your age, your only a child?'
'I might be only a child, but some children can swim you known!' I said augury.
'Yes, Yes I know but the ocean too dangerous for children and can be swept away by a strong current'. The male told me gently.
'I know that, but where am I and how did I get here?
This is the North shore of Isola and I...'
Zania interrupted and said 'I know her it's Becca, How did you get here Becca, it's impossible to transfer from one share to another and you could not swim all the way, unless, you did not find any thing on a beach did you.
'Well yes I found a bottle full of some kind of purple liquid and I had a feeling like Alice In Wonderland looking at some liquid that said drink me on the bottle and I drink it, the next thing I found my self in the ocean. Then this man came to rescue me'.
The man that rescued you is my dad and his name is Noco and this is our tribal chief Kenya. She looked very old to me but she was no more than 59 years old. Suddenly I felt faint and everything blackout.

To be continued

I not been able to get this page until now,

Chapter 5

The Dream

Everything went black, then I saw a bright light and I thought I saw my mother, I called out to her and she turned to me. I missed you mum and I want to stay with you. 'Rebecca' she called my name, you are needed at your village your villagers need you, you have to go back, they need you. Then she began to fade.
Nooo, \:o please don't go, the next I found my self back on the beach sitting under the coconut trees alone. I began to cry \:\( feeling lonely. Then I saw Seven standing at the waves looking for fish, I stood up and called out to him, but the words refuse to form and Seven carried on looking for fish, then he turned and it seemed that he could see me and I could see him running towards me and looked like he was calling my name, yet I could not hear him. Even though he seemed to be running to me, he never seemed to reach me. I could see him mouthing my name as he was running to me. I could here my name been called as if it was far away Becca, Becca, wake up Becca.

Recovery

I felt something cool on my forehead, I opened my eyes and found my self at the medical centre and I saw Kenya the chief sitting by my side holding my hand. She told me that I caught a fever from been in the sea too long and I have been going in and out of consciousness for a week. She told me that it was touch and go that they thought I was going to die, been so tiny. I tried to sit up and felt a bit dizzy. Kenya told me don't get up yet you're not strong enough and she handed me a bowl with some liquid and told me to drink it, it will make you feel better. I took the liquid and sipped it, realising how thirsty I was began to drink all at once until Kenya said, 'Drink it slow or you make you sick, if you drink it too fast'. After I finished it I felt sleepy again. Fell back into a peaceful dreamless sleep this time.

When I woke up again Kenya had gone and just the doctors were there who were studying medicine and Pickle who was a Master Doctor, 'now you are fully cured you can go'.

I saw Zania running up to me calling Becca, Becca, I'm so glad you're alright the elders stopped me from coming to see you, thinking I might catch it.
'Oh it's raining; I don't mind the rain as long it doesn't thunder I don't like thunder'.
Come on Becca lets play in the puddles and I ran after Zania and the other kids and splashed about in the puddles.

Later I could not help thinking about that dream I had about my mother coming to me about a warning, I felt slightly uneasy, but I removed it from my mind. But deep down I knew I could not hide it away for good.

To be continued

Chapter 6

I have just had my 14th birthday and I am old enough to work and since I came here with no skills and every body is too busy to notice. The only skill I got was when Kenya our tribal chief was lecturing us children and I ended up with some building skill. Yet there are no huts to repair in this village, but if I was back at the south shore, there be plenty of repair work there. I was missing Seven and I knew he would be 14 also and I wonder what job he would be doing. I went to the path where our chief goes to sit alone as I was feeling down. Then Kenya who slowly walked up the path after inspecting the food saw me sitting there all alone. Kenya said, 'I know you missing your friend Seven at the South Shore, but don't worry you will see him again'.
'Yes I do miss him'. I said, 'but I don't think he well remembers me it's been so long, and we were only 5 when I got swapped away from there to here'.
'You will see him again, I assure you, but at the moment you are needed here and even though you think you have no skills yet you have many talents and you will get to use them.'
'Yes thank you' I replied and I knew for certain Kenya was right and I will see Seven again and I realised what I wanted to do and that was to study medicine and research.

Training to be a doctor.

I went to the medical centre and started to study medicine. I learnt something about the herbs and with the help of Pickle, who was now an Esteemed Elder in healing, researching and parenting, Pickle was now 71 years old and Kenya our tribal chief was 68. I soon reach the status of a Trainee Doctor.

Training to be a scientist.

After getting plenty of skill in as a healer, I want to do some researching and Ranui an Esteemed Elder and mastered all 5 skills who loved learning and work, but he had a twin brother who was totally the opposite of him and always skiving when ever he could get away with it and with the absence of the Guiding Hand to keep an eye on him, knew he could get away with it. Ranui thought he was a waste of space and did nothing for the tribe, he also knew he was good with children and loved the ladies, so he became a master parent. Ranui was a great help to me and showed me the easy way to do some experiments with different coloured liquids. I went from experimenting from liquids to using herbal solutions to my experiments.

Medical Emergency

Luau a 9 year old little girl had become very ill and the doctors tried to heal her with different types of medical herbal treatments, but none of them seem to have any effect. Pickle came running to me and told me to come and see if I could help as she knew I had some experience in healing. I came running up to the medical bay and I could see how ill that Luau was and he had weakened so much with been sick. She had a high fever and was very restless. I believed she was going to die and I was helpless of what I could do, all I could do was to cool her down with wet leaves on her forehead. Pickle found some medical journal that described the illness exactly, but some of the writing in the journal had faded with time and was hard to make out. I tried to make sense of some of the writing and thought it could be dangerous and Luau could die.
Pickle said, 'We must do something, please you must help her, you're the only one who can say yes, do the procedure, please.
I could see the pleading look in her eyes and I knew what could go wrong all it could be a success. 'Look Pickle'. I said, 'If you do the procedure, that is a great risk and the patient could die during the procedure'.
Pickle answered, 'I know I could do it and if I don't she may die'.
I did not like the way this was going and I knew that Pickle who was my boss. I had to say yes, as I knew Pickle may not forgive me if Luau died because I said no,
'Okay Pickle, do the procedure' I said with heavy hart. Been only 14 and I feared the outcome, I did not want to stay and watch, I just knew there was going to be complications. But Pickle made me stay and help, and I did my best to ease the patient's pain by giving her special pain killer herbs. During the procedure, the patient started to get worst and I tried to administer more of the pain killer herbs. Then suddenly Luau was still and I called out to Luau, Luau don't do this to me, \:o wake up, come on wake up please, I tried all to try and revive her, but everything failed, and I felt a hand on my shoulder, and heard Pickle say, 'It's no good she's gone, you can't do no more'.
At that point I lost my temper, 'What do you know, she's only 9 years old, she can't be dead I' not giving up on her'. and I kept trying to breath life into her in hope that she would come round. In the end I had to face the fact that Luau was never going to wake up. Even though I never got to know Luau will with so many villagers living here, I just got to know her will during her illness, and I broke down and cried and cried I could feel the whole sense of lost. I was the one who had to inform Luau's parents that her daughter had died during the operation and that we did everything we could to save her. Luau was the daughter of Lulli and Nobu, They had other children but little Luau was their first born and they loved her dearly and could not get over their lost. Luau was a very bright child and loved playing was friendly with every one.

The funeral
\:\( \:\( \:\(
Luau's funeral was held 2 days later and all the tribe attended her funeral and every one put flowers on her grave. They buried her with her grandmother, as her mother put flowers on her grave could not believe that her daughter had gone before her. 'This should not have happened, she said, 'and where is the Guiding Hand when we need her'.
All I could do was stand and watch. I felt that I was to blame I could not face anyone for days and all I did was just stay in my hut and refused to come out. \:\( \:\( \:\(

Until I head a cry outside calling 'Becca you must come at once' I suddenly woke from my feeling sorry for myself feeling and shot out of my hut and was surprise to see some one I knew.

To be continued

Chapter 7

I came running out of my hut and saw someone I thought I recognised from a long time ago, I asked timidly, 'Is that you seven?' \:D
'Yes' he answered, 'It is you Becca aren't it?'
'Yes, I missed you so much' and I ran into his arms and hugged him. Then I was puzzled of how he got here and asks, 'How did you manage to find me?
'It's a long story, I been searching for you for along time after I had a vision of you sitting under the coconut trees, a few days after you disappeared'.
I was astonished about what he told me and said. But it's been 9 years and you been searching for me all that time?'
'Not all the time, would you like to know the whole story how I found you? Seven said.
'Yes please I got plenty of time to hear your story'.

Seven's Story his tail of events.

This is me Seven I was 5 years at the time I met this pretty little girl, who had dark brown hair and hazel eyes and I knew I wanted to merry her when I grew up. I ask her if she wanted to play tag as a way to introduce my self in the only way I knew. I told her my name was Seven and I don't how I knew, but I somehow already knew her name was Becca. I don't remember how she got here, as I recall she came from some other region or outside of this world.

We had been playing together for several full moons, then one day I woke up this day and I could not find Becca in her hut or any where on the island. I ask around and nobody seemed to know what had happened to her. One of the elders remembered that some one had taken the infants to another part of Isola and maybe she was also taken. I begged them to take me to this part of Isola to find her and in the end my Teacher City said she would go in search of her. I said I wanted to go along with her, but told me it might be dangerous and I had to wait here. I watch and waited where City told me to wait, but was not prepared to wait, so I followed her but made sure I stayed hidden behind bushes as I followed her. Just as City got to the part of Isola and found the other children with a guardian looking after them, I tripped on a stone and City turned round and realised I had been following her. I thought I was in trouble, but she was not angry and she told me that she was sorry and Becca had not been taken here. I was so upset to hear that news that I ran forward to see for myself and looked in the face of every child to see if I could see Becca. \:\( City put her arms round my shoulder saying I'm sure Becca's safe where ever she is and walked me back to the shore. This is when I had the vision of you under the coconut trees.

After Seven told me part of this story I still wondered how he found me and asked him. 'What happened when you had a vision of me under the coconut trees?

I will continue later after I when I have a drink of water you coming

To be continued.
================================================================
Chapter 8

Seven's story: the search for Becca.

I was paddling in the waves and looking at the fishies in the sea and then I look towards the coconut trees and I thought I saw Becca sitting alone under the trees and I tried to call her and I started to run towards her calling Becca, like as if I was dreaming in slow motion I never seemed to reach her. The closer I got to her she seemed to be fading in and out as if she was not really there like a vision. Then I saw her trying to call me but could not hear her words, like she was calling for help. I tried to run faster but by the time I reached the coconut trees, she had gone. This is when I decided to go in search for her.

I knew of one person I had heard of who could help me in my search and his name was Biggles and I had to find him. I went round asking the elders about Biggles, and the kept warning me against him saying he was a rogue and dangerous and to stay away from him. They kept telling me that I was too young to be having adventures and wait till I was old enough to decide what to do for myself. They believed by that time I will have forgotten about her by then.

Time moved on and I still would not give up my search and kept looking out for this Biggles, until I turned 14, I decided to do research and one day just by luck a stranger came up to the research table asking to be left alone. At this point I realised it was the man I had been searching for, it was Biggles. I had known the warnings about this man and I knew that he could vanish without trice, so I kept my eye on him and watch very carefully, making sure I did not lose him. I followed him knowing how to remain hidden as I had a lot of practice. Biggles walked to some blocked cave and he seemed to disappear though an invisible entrance, then it closed up. Oh no I thought, \:o I will never find Becca now, but little did I know that help was at hand.

To be continued
===============================================================
Chapter 9

Seven's story 2: in search for Becca.

Oh no I thought as I saw my only means of finding Becca disappear though the cave wall, when suddenly I felt a hand grab my arm and pulled me though the cave.
Biggles said 'Why are you following me and didn't your elders warn you against me?'
I stuttered out, 'yea, but, no but, I need to find Becca'. The last part of the sentence I quickly burst out.
'Right, but we need to establish something first, and that is I work alone and I don't take prisoners, and since you're a adventurous type and I noticed that you are good at remaining hidden, but on the other hand you are still an armature, as I noticed you give yourself away, long before, but I let you follow me as I was curious about you. Go back to your village now and never speak of this conversation
I was panicking and blurted out, Please Biggles Becca's in danger and you're the only one that can help me to find her. I wasn't sure if she was in danger but, it was the only way I could get Biggles to help me.
Biggles looked at me and said, I must say you are a stupid boy, but I will help you to find Becca on one condition, and that is to stay out of my way, do as I tell you otherwise the deal is off.
I had to agree with him, if I wanted to find Becca and said, it's a deal and shake hands on it.

As I walked behind Biggles and he walking ahead, half way thought the cave Biggles said I have to blind fold you and got a scarf and covered my eyes. As I walked blind folded, it seemed a long trek though the cave until I saw daylight that penetrated though the blindfold, just as Biggles and I got to the cave entrance he told me I can take off the blindfold. I saw before my eyes; a garden full of lovely flowers of all different colours that was full of wonder and I knew I had arrived at a wonderful magical sight of Isola's hidden secrets.
Biggles turned to me and said, 'its beautiful isn't it, this is the secret garden, which is why I had to blindfold you, no one must know of its whereabouts otherwise it could be destroyed by the wrong people. There are only certain villagers from different tribes know of it secret, and your girlfriend Becca, I believe is living in the Secret City situated at the north shore'.
'How do you know this?' I ask Biggles.
'I know because I have been made the guardian of the secret garden after I married the female who looked after and nurtured the flowers, she has magical powers.
'I see'. I said realising that Biggles was not such a rogue that the elders made out, it was just a disguised to fool the villagers.

Then I met Biggles wife and children, the girls that where triplets where blond long hair and they were 14 years old my age and an older boy, I was surprised to learn that his name too was Seven. They had quite a setup here and even a hut that they made out from bamboo and leaves and even had a fire burning and his wife was cooking some stew in a strong stone pot. She offered me a bowl of stew and I took some gratefully. I never tasted stew so wonderful and thought how lucky Biggles was.
After the meal, I was anxious to find Becca and Biggles told me that he would take me so far and I would have to do the rest of the journey on a boat. He once again blindfolded me and took me though another cave and a few yards away from the cave before I was allowed to remove the blindfold.

Biggles and I made a boat out of bamboo and we took it to the ocean at an outlet of another cave entrance and this is when Biggles told me that I would have to make the rest of the journey on my own. Biggles suddenly vanish with a flash of light and I wondered if he would ever return, since he had some sort of teleport advice of sorts, he seemed to be a man full of mystery and I was beginning to like him. I began to row the boat with the bamboo oars and found it hard going and I wondered if I would make it to the north shore of Isola as I did not like what I saw in the sky \:8

Back with Becca

'Wow Seven as he presented me a large bunch of flowers from the secret garden, you did all that just for me, you must really love me'. and I hugged him
'Yes I do I'll tell you the how I won the bad storm and now it's getting late I'll finish the rest tomorrow Seven replied and I kissed him to say thank you once again.

To be continued
==============================================================
Chapter 10

Seven's search continued

I sat rowing the boat and it was hard work, I wanted to get to the north shore before the storm came, but I knew I was too far away from land as I had to row so far out to sea to avoid dangerous tides and rocks to get to the other side of the island. Then a very large tidal wave hit the boat and was capsized and all I could do was to hold on to the sides. The waves battered me about and I knew I was not going to make it. I was never going to find Becca after all this time. I prayed to the guiding hand hoping that help would arrive. I knew the guiding hand did not seek these parts out at sea. I was going to die.

Rescue

I still held on but I was weakening and felt my grip on the sides of the boat slipping and as I thought I was going to drown, even though I am a strong swimmer, I knew the ocean was a lot stronger and would win. I was going into a dreamlike state and I thought I felt someone trying to kiss me. Then I spluttered and cough up sea water and I was looking into the face of Biggles, he had saved my life. I was trying to thank him, but all he said, 'Don't mention it' and he once again vanished.

I found my self laying on a reef that outlined the beach and some villagers started to gather round me, I was still feeling fuzzy and tried to get up but I was overcome with faintness. An elderly lady told me not to get up yet and told me to drink this and she handed me a bowl. I drink the contents out of the bowl and it tasted rather bitter with added sweetness. I started to feel stronger and I ask her who she was and she told me her name was Pickle and was a healer and the tribes esteemed elder as she had mastered 3 skills.

I told her my name was Seven and was looking for a female age 14 her name is Becca, and that is when I found you here, sulking in your hut.
'I was not sulking in my hut' I just lost a patient and was graving over her'.
'But wasn't that several moons ago, come on, I think I found you just in time'. Seven said.
Suddenly I felt sick and had to run to nature calling but on the way I felt my head going fuzzy. Oh no I thought, I hope it's not that sickness again \:o

To be continued
Chapter 11

I called at the medical after the feeling had passed and after Pickle had checked me over and said, 'congratulations you are going to have a baby' \:\)
'Nooo, \:o I can't be I'm only 14 and soon be 15.'
'I know' said Pickle, 'but sometimes it can happen with flowers, and if you love someone'.

When I told Seven I was going to a baby he was surprised as he never known any one who had a baby before they were 18 unless there had been a special event, and it has always been some one sometimes age 72, he remembered his grandmother who was age 72 when she had a baby. So I'm a daddy age 14. 'Must not tell anyone'. Seven said.
'Every one will know as in this village news travels fast'.
Sure enough just as the words left my mouth, Hula who was 20 years old came up to me and said 'Congratulations on your baby, are you hoping for a boy or girl'.
'I'm not sure yet I'm just getting use to the idea, and I never looked after a baby before'. Suddenly feeling silly to what I just said. Realising of course I never had a baby before I'm much too young even now.
'I know', Hula said, My twin sister was also under age when she had a baby, she was age 15, when some one who liked her very much gave her flowers and the next thing she had a baby, this happens in this village'.
'Then I better be careful who gives me flowers in future if that what happens

I was 15 when the baby was born and I knew I had to look after it until it was 2 years old and not be able to do anything else. While I looked after this cute little baby, that was a real handful. Seven just worked on farming and researching to get the food to feed us.

Seven not himself

I was looking after my baby and I noticed that Seven was starting to slack off, and I knew that this was not like Seven to act. I wondered whether he was not feeling will or something, but Pickle said he was fine. I wondered if he suddenly becomes jealous of the baby and decided to ask him.

When I got the chance to talk to Seven, I suddenly felt uneasy when I looked into his eyes, there was a darkness there that I never seen before, and I began to suspect that he was an impostor, I ask him, I noticed that your have not been doing your researching you use to be so keen and farming was you like most'. I was shocked to what I was about to hear.
'Why should I, there are plenty of food and farmers to do all the fishing and that, Seven replied. Then he walked away.

Unbeknown to me Seven had found a crystal and his evil twin Sef appeared and was keeping my Seven captive and no one knew where. Sef was pretending to pose as Seven. \:8

Will Becca find the real Seven and will Sef be exposed.

To be continued
Chapter 12

7 Days Earlier

Seven was fishing in the ocean when he noticed something caught his eye. He saw something lodged under the reef that seemed to catch the sunlight. Seven swim towards it and noticed that it was a perfectly round crystal that glittered in the sun and thought this would make a good present for Becca and he retrieved it from under the reef freeing it from some seaweeds that held it. And made his way back to the shore, as he was walking back to his hut to show what he found to Becca, something made him stop and to examine the beauty of the crystal and realising that the crystal was not all it seemed and deep down that he should destroy it as it might bring bad luck as it might be cursed, but Seven could not bring himself to destroy it as it was beautiful and as if mesmerize he just stared at it. Then suddenly felt there was some one else also looking at the crystal, he looked up and found himself staring at his identical twin, Seven realised who he was it was his evil twin brother Sef, and that is when he knew he had to destroy the crystal.

'No my dear brother give me that and I will put it in a safe \:\/ place, we don't want any harm to come to it do we!' Sef said darkly 'ha-ha, ha-ha'.
Just before Seven could react his evil brother put him out.

Seven woke to find he was inside one of the huts and he had a terrible headache. And he groaned, 'Oh my head it feels like a hammer had hit it'.
Sef said 'I see you have recovered!'
'Yes thanks to you and what do you want?'
'I want your wife and she has a beautiful child and I always wanted to be a daddy'.
'Please leave us alone and I will give you anything you want'.
'You already given me what I want and she is beautiful'.
'How long are you going to keep me here? Seven asked.
'For ever, HA-HA, HA-HA.' With that Sef left the hut and locked the door. \:8

The Present

I realised that Seven was not himself and I had to find out what was going on and decided to ask around if any one had noticed a change in Seven. I still had to nurse my baby, so in-between looking after the baby worrying about Seven was taking its toll, I needed to rest and decided to go to one of the privet huts that no one rarely used and noticed that it was locked that got me to wonder. I thought maybe there is a privet meeting going on and walked away.

Seven who was on the other side of the room decided to see what was happening outside saw Becca walking away and tried calling out to her, but failed to get her attention and sat down with frustration \:o But on the other hand at least his evil twin was treating him well but still wanted to be free of him and the only way to be free is to distroy the crystal.

To be continued
================================================================
Chapter 13

I was walking away from the private hut and I thought I heard someone calling, I looked about me and saw no one and carried on as my baby needed changing. Then I noticed something caught my eye on the ground and saw that it looked like a locket. I recognised it as Seven's locket and I knew that he never took it off even when he bathed in the shower and wondered how he could of lost it. I picked it up and saw a picture of myself and him together as children. This picture was taken by a guiding hand when I was 5 years old when I first came to Isola. I remembered when Seven came running up to me and ask if I like to play tag. I felt a tear falling down my face, \:\( realising how he changed over the last couple of weeks, and wondered if he had drunk something found on the beach that had changed his personality. But I knew there was no such event that did that and I only knew of vials that sometimes the villagers find contained liquids that change a villager's appearance. Suddenly it came to me and I remembered a long time ago before I came to Isola, I lived another life and sometimes a villager found, hmm now what was it?, as my memory from my other life had faded somewhat. Something about clone twins and one was an evil twin. Then I ran back to the private hut realising why it was locked.

I looked round the hut and looked thought a window and saw Seven huddled in the corner of the hut, I knocked on the window calling him. Seven quickly stood up and came to the window and told me to be careful as Sef could turn up any time. Just as he spoke. \:8 I heard someone creep up behind me, I quickly made a run for it knowing to face this man was dangerous and I had to think of away to rescue Seven from his evil twin brother. As I was running I could hear his footsteps in pursuit and I needed to find away to stop him. I suddenly tripped and fell and Sef was on top of me and he pulled me up saying, 'Why where you snooping around the private huts?'
'What have you done with Seven?' all I could say as I was really terrified of him, but tried not to show it.
'I'm Seven and that who I got locked in the hut is my evil twin brother'.
Then I showed him the locket and told him 'Seven would never take this off'.
'Oh that, I wondered where I lost it'. he said
I knew he was lying and said choosing my words carefully, 'Do you remember when we lived on the East shore and this picture was taken and how old we were?'
Sef hesitated knowing I was trying to catch him out and he said. 'That was a long time ago how can I remember that'.
'We always talked about that time'. I lied as we Rarely talked about it now a days. However as I hoped he fell for it and said, Oh yes I remember now and was a bit flustered. Then he had to admit he was Sef and told me that I had to do what he told me or he would never let me see Seven ever again. I decided to play along with him until I could find a way to rescue Seven. I knew a plan was forming in my head. \:\/

To be continued

To comment on this story, click here.

Edited by LadyCFII (08/09/08 04:06 AM)

#167420 - 08/10/08 03:40 PM Re: Virtual World [Re: Annthewhofan]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Chapter 14

Isola Day

I noticed all the villagers where all excited and since I had been out of the picture for so long, I had lost track of time. Sanda who was my age of 14 asked me what you are planning for Isola Day.
'Isola Day? Oh I not planed anything yet I have too much on my mind, I'm worried about Seven, he's been acting strange lately. Trying not to let on that Seven was an impostor and was watching every move I make. 'What day is this?' I asked her, 'I'm a bit behind with been too busy looking after this little one.
'Oh yes, hello my little blossom whose getting bigger then' Sanda said and making baby talk to my baby who soon be 2 years old in another 3 moons. Isola is in 3 sunrises.
'I did not realised it was that close and I not made up any presents to give yet!!!'
Will I better leave you now you must have a lot to plan Sanda said.
I was relieved that she had gone as I knew Sanda was a bit of a gossip at times.

I needed to rescue Seven and I was hoping to rescue him before Isola Day and in only 3 days. But Sef was watching my every move. My plan was to put him out and I knew the herbs that would put him to sleep, but if I prepared the sleeping potion, he would know I was up to something. I could not go to Pickle for help as Sef knew that Pickle and I was best of friends. Then I had an idea and I knew someone that not many of the villagers trusted as he was a loner and talked to no one, yet he was a great scientist and knew a lot about been inconspicuous (no not Biggles) Pilipili and he was 62 years old. Seven always warned me never to approach as he never trusted the man. I don't know why since he only known him for a while nearly two seasons. At the same time looking after my little one and thinking ways of rescuing Seven in the last 2 sun-ups.

I found the Pilipili at the lab and asked him if I could speak to him in private, about a personal matter and I explained that Seven must not know, as I could not tell Pilipili here on view that Seven was not Seven because of the gossips.

We arranged to meet behind the lab where the villagers sometimes practice their dances in secret. I told Pilipili what had gone on with Seven and that his twin brother had kidnapped him and I wanted to rescue him, but Sef was always watching and waiting, I wanted to make a sleeping potion to knock him out.
Pilipili said, 'leave that to me I will deal with Sef I will do the alchemy and give some to Sef to use.'
I was anxious of how he was going to get Sef to use it as I knew that Sef was very cunning and probably know a trick was been played on him. 'How are you going to get him to use it?'
'I will tell him that it all the tribe members have tasted it and found it tasted great.' Pilipili explained.
'Will He should fall for that, I said.
As soon as he has used it you only have one hour to rescue Seven as it will wear off.
'Remember this meeting never took place'. Pilipili warned me, I will give a signal when he's out.'
'What signal will that be?'
'I will discretely walk past you and whisper "flowers"' Pilipili explained and you must quickly rescue Seven.
Then Pilipili told me not to leave here after he was gone for at least 10 minutes, so as not to raise suspicion from Sef.

I was on tented hooks as I waited for Pilipili signal and wondered why he was taking so long, was he ever going to make the sleeping potion as it was the following day and only 24 hours to Isola Day and I wanted to celebrate this day with Seven and my baby.

Too be continued

comments

#167584 - 08/11/08 05:41 PM Re: Virtual World [Re: Annthewhofan]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

15 The Rescue

I decided to relax on the beach with my baby. The baby in my arm was getting too heavy to carry much more as it was growing bigger almost every day. Then when I had given up on Pilipili giving me the signal, when some one brush passed me saying, 'Flowers.' I turned and saw Pilipili the disappearing though the orchard and realised it was time. I quickly went to Pickle and ask if she could baby sit for me as I had to rescue Seven and had no time to explain.

I got to the private hut's area and tried the door and as expected it was locked and I walked round the side and saw Seven still huddled in the same place and I called him saying like a cat that sees another cat invading it's ground when it's cought a pry' SPSSSS' as I did not want to draw attention to myself. First did not hear me so again 'SPSSSS, SPSSSS'
Then he came to the window, and said 'What are you doing?'
'I come to get you out of there!'
'The door's locked!'
'I know, but we got to break it down and we don't have much time and it won't be long before the potion wares off.'
'Potion what potion?'
'Never mind, I'll explain later, first priority is to get this door opened. Come on you know of construction so tell how do I break this door in?'
'Sorry Becca I never learnt about construction. Seven said.
'Oh no you're not much help are you!!!? ?'
Then I heard a voice right behind me making me jump out of my skin, maybe this will help?' and I turned round and it was Pilipili and he handed me some peace of wire.
'Wow yes to unlock the door, oh but I'm no good at picking locks!!!'
'Here let me do it, I had some experience with locks.' Explained Pilipili, which made me wonder. Pilipili soon had the door open and Seven could not believe his luck and just sat there, until I prompted him by saying, We got a busy day ahead of us it's Isola day tomorrow.'
'Isola day, what why didn't' you say so!!' come on.' And with that he quickly made a move and we both hugged each other.

Isola Day Arrives

I carved Seven a knife and lovingly laid it in a leafy container and presented it to him on the day and Seven presented me with a bouquet of flowers which I loved and later we had an Isola feast. To me it was like a Christmas day, a memory that stuck in my mind a long time ago in an other life. \:D \:D Every body wished each other happy Isola Day \:D Later in the evening we joined the celebrations at the amphitheatre, dancing exchanging conversation will into the night. I even brought my baby along and it looked like that it could understand what was going on, with the gigles coming from it's mouth and the wide eyes look about. Then as Seven and I were departing I spied on someone hiding behind the door of the hidden room, it was Seven's evil twin and I could see him staring right at me sending a shiver up my spine \:8 I turned to Seven, 'Come on lets get moving, I want to get out of here.' Seven looked at me and said, 'You look like you seen a ghost'

To be continued

Comment Here

#168549 - 08/18/08 11:03 AM Re: Virtual World [Re: Annthewhofan]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

15 Naming of the Baby

My baby was 2 years old now and we needed to choose a name for her. She had long black hair and she liked the dark, flowers, and nature, but she disliked fish. Seven and I decided to call her Rosemary as I had a distant memory of someone \:\) I knew named Rose and my mother's name of in a different life were named Mary and so her name was Rosemary. Rosemary ran off to play before I realised she was gone from my arms and was free to go back to work. I am now age 16 nearly 17 as I was 14 when she was born. I knew I would not have any children now until I was 18 giving me time to master medicine, so I want back to study medicine.

The Evil twin

Sef was acting sinister and I knew he was up to something and I had to find a way to stop him for good, but Seven was always busy and never stopped working becoming workaholic. One day I told Seven that we needed a talk about his brother and find a way to deal with him, but Seven said he was too busy and the village needed food.
I said to Seven more sharper than expected, The villagers have too much food and I need to deal with Sef as he is a threat to our lives and there is my daughter to think of.
'Alright woman keep your hair on, I'll deal with it in my own time'. And went to go fishing again.
I ran after him calling, 'Seven, please I am sorry, come back please!!!'
At first Seven tried to ignore me as he was anxious to keep on working then to my releaf turned back and ask me, 'What do you want me to do?'
'I want to know how to deal with Sef, please'.
'Right' said Seven, but we need to get the crystal and destroy it; it is the only way to stop Sef's influence.'
'So where is this crystal and how can I get my hands on it?'
'Sef's got it and the only way to get it is find where he has hidden it, but be careful as he will always on the look out.' Warned Seven.
'You could help me to get it back' I asked Seven.
'Yes I know but...'
'Come on Seven there is no but about it, we need to get the crystal and destroy it.'
Seven said Will I have to think about this first and went back to fish leaving me standing. \:\( \:o

To be continued

#169347 - 08/25/08 06:31 PM Re: Virtual World [Re: Annthewhofan]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Chapter 17

The missing crystal

'Mommy, mommy there is a bad man looking at me' 2 year old Rosemary cried.
'Not now darling I play with you later I said not realising what she just said, then realisation dawned, 'what man, point him out?'
'Over there' pointing at the path where the chief goes to keep an eye on his tribe.
'Right I'm going to have a word with him for once and for all, you go and tell daddy I need him now Rosemary and till your mommy said it is urgent'.

Rosemary went off looking for daddy and I walked to the path and when I got there he had gone. I was just turning to walk back when I felt someone touch me shoulder and I suddenly yelled in fright, then I heard someone say, Calm down woman it's only me and I turned to see it was only Seven. Then I had to make sure it was Seven and not Sef, 'prove it'
'Look at my hair it's parted on the left side and...'
'Yes of course I remember now, he is a mirror image of you in reverse.' I replied feeling somewhat silly.
'So Rosemary found you then!!!' This was statement not a question but.
'Rosemary? No was she looking for me? Seven said. I will help you to find the crystal you won't find it on your own, besides Sef can be capable for anything.
'Rosemary told me something about that bad man is looking at me she said from this path and I know it was Sef. 'We better ask Pickle to keep an eye on her'.

Sad news \:\(

I want to talk to Pickle and I wondered why every one looked down when I ask where Pickle was and one of the doctors broke the bad news to me, 'I am sorry to say that Pickle passed away this morning.' \:\(
'Nooo she can't be, \:o I don't believe you, and people like Pickle live for ever, doctors can live to their 90s'. She not reaches 80 yet.' In self denial I was.
'I am really sorry \:\( Becca the chief is arranging her burial at noon.'
'Thank you doctor, what's your name?'
'I'm pickle's granddaughter Gata.'
'Please you have followed your grandmother's occupation, you make a good doctor!!!'
Gata was age 15 and looked like her mother with long black hair whereas Pickles hair once was long and black had turned grey. Gata had already become a master Doctor and was into researching as well almost the same age as me. Gata and I were to become great friends. I explained about the dangerous situation my family were in leaving out the part of the crystal, as I was afraid that involving any one else might put them in danger the less Gata knew the better.
'I will keep an eye on Rosemary while you and Seven deal with Sef.'
'Thank you, I am ever so grateful to you and I am really sorry about your lost I said and I just knew how she felt. \:\(

I told Seven the sad news about Pickle and that Kenya was arranging her funeral at noon

The death of the Tribal Chief

Just before noon Kenya died as she sat thinking at the amphitheatre she was age 73 and Pickle was age 77 that was written on the roster of the dead, all the graves had been used up many years ago so Pickle's and the Tribal chiefs names were engraved on the roster so that many of the generations of villagers would be remembered. All the villagers came to Kenya's funeral. I was just a small part in a crowd who attended the large funeral of the tribal chief and of many of the elderly that died that day. All my worries about evil Sef was put aside until later, hoping he would not do anything during the state funeral.

Who will be the next Tribal Chief?

The cloak was now hung up at the amphitheatre waiting to be tried on by each villager to see which villager it would fit.

To be continued

#170099 - 08/31/08 03:21 PM Re: Virtual World [Re: Annthewhofan]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Chapter 18

Who will be the next chief?

Different villagers males and females tried on the robe and so far the robe did not fit them. Some who were nursing babies could not try on the robe until their baby was 2 and had to be delayed until then. The tribal chief twins boys who were now 53 Bifu and Ofu after trying on the robe and it did not fit ask me to try it on and I said, I can't I daren't.'
'Every tribe member needs to try the robe on, it's the Isola law until one is chosen, explained Bifu, 'and it's your turn as we go from the eldest to the youngest Seven has already tried it on and it does not fit,'
'Has Sef tried it on?' I asked hoping he had and not been chosen.
'No,' said Bifu.
'You cannot let him try it on,' I pleaded with Bifu.
'Why not, he is a member of this tribe,' explained Bifu.
'He is evil and if he is chosen, the tribe might suffer of his evil deeds,'
'Do not worry, the robe can sense evil and he will not be chosen; now go and try on the robe it is time.' Bifu Said.

I walked over to the amphitheatre with nervous anticipation and I was afraid to try it on, then Seven came over and with a bit of encouragement I took the robe off the hanger and tried it on and was relieved it was much too small for my body and hung it back up saying, 'No the robe does not fit,' I was not sure whether to be relived or disappointed. Even though I did not want to be the chief with too much responsibility, did feel a slight disappointed which was normal as every one who had tried on the robe so far had also felt disappointed not to be chosen. Then Gata tried it on after me and it did not fit. The next was a 13 year old child and there where 30 children in the tribe with Rosemary been the youngest at the moment until, the mothers that were nursing babies turned 2 years old. If the robe did not fit any of the children, then the tribe will have to wait a little longer for the mums or their offspring to try on the robe.

Peep is chosen as the next tribal chief.

Suddenly there a loud cry of cheers coming from the amphitheatre, A chief has been chosen, all the tribe and I with Seven and Rosemary all ran to the amphitheatre to see who had been chosen, and was surprised that 8 year old Peep was wearing the robe. Peep was a red haired boy and his proud parents were Wasabi and Tagata who both red heads. All the villagers celebrated by dancing and feasting into the night and little Peep just went off to inspect the food, and then he decided to play in the dirt to the horror of his parents. They were thinking he is going to get that robe all dirty. To the surprise to his parents the robe seemed to resist dirt. Little tribal chief Peep then had to carry out his duty of burying the dead and he did it without compliant. I thought he is going to be a good chief the robe chose him will. Peep did the usual normal things that children do, when not required to carry out his chiefly duties, like playing in the puddles, nature calling, making sandcastles, running around, and even looking for mommy when he noticed a banana seed in the orchard. Then it was back to his duties such as inspecting the food, thinking what else he must do and he also gave a lecture to the whole tribe. Which I attended and I was surprised how knowledgeable that little Peep was and I learnt something new from little Peep. I knew that the robe had the ability to transfer knowledge into the chosen one like magic. The chief does not need a preference, as he does not work. As Peep was still a child, he was too young to teach children and had to wait till he was 18 to teach them and give them skills. So when the children had no one to give those skills to start work at 14 had to rely on the guiding hand to choose a career for them. Like my Rosemary who might need help to find a job when she grew up, but then Rosemary would be 12 when Peep is 18 so she may gain some skill hopefully that it might be the skill she wants.

The next day it was back to normal every one working and I was feeling a kind of anticlamax and felt sad realising that Pickle had gone from my life \:\( Then I remembered about the crystal which needed to be distroyed. I informed Seven that we had to find the crystal which we had forgotten about in all the excitment of the events that had been going on in the last several days. I told Seven that it was urgent to find the crystal now and he agreed, but the only thing Seven did not know where it was as it was either got lost or Sef had it hidden away.

To be continued

#171016 - 09/08/08 01:21 PM Re: Virtual World [Re: Annthewhofan]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Chapter 19

Where is the Crystal

I was getting very concerned about what Sef was up to next as he always seemed to be giving me the creeps \:8 the way he moved about the village acting sinister and I could not do anything as he was always on my mind. I needed to do something and that was too find the Crystal and it seemed since the death of the chief and some of our friends, Seven must have forgotten about finding the Crystal. I had to remind him.

Seven was busy fishing when I approached him and I said, 'Have you forgotten about looking for the Crystal?'
'No I haven't, I just been too busy.' Seven explained.
'I said, don't you think now we have more time, you could help in getting it back?'
Seven sighed, and said, 'Alright woman I will help you to get it back.'
I was beginning to think we were acting like an old married couple, as I said. 'What ever.'

Later Seven kept his word and helped me to find where Sef had hidden the Crystal. Seven went into Sef's hut while I kept on the look out for Sef and kept asking, Have you found it yet.'
'Quick Seven get out he's coming over!!!'
'I not found it yet.' Seven said I'll look in this panel, I think I can see it.'
'Forget it, we come back later as I pulled Seven out of the hut or tried to as I knew we would be seen if we came though the door. We hid behind the door, hoping that Sef would not turn round and see us. Sef only stood just outside for only half a minute which to us seemed like half an hour, then walked away, which we gave a sigh of releaf.
I said, 'Get it before he decides to come back.'
Seven grabbed the Crystal and hid it in a pocket and we moved out of the hut at the same time looking out for Sef.

To destroy the Crystal

Seven and I went to our own hut and he said, 'You better destroy it as I can't bring my self to do it.'
'Okay.' I said not realising I would be mesmerized by it. I took it from him and he told me to destroy it. I looked at it which was a big mistake as I could not bring myself to destroy the crystal. I just stared into the brilliant shiny lights that give off from it and I found my self feeling very calm, I could not hear Seven shouting at me to destroy it as I was so observed in its beauty. I was hypnotized without realising it.

Will Seven managed to get Becca out of her trance and to destroy the Crystal \:8

To be continued

#171261 - 09/11/08 12:27 PM Re: Virtual World [Re: Annthewhofan]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Chapter 20

Who will destroy the Crystal?

I was so enthralled with the beauty of the crystal I could not bring myself to destroy it. Then I could hear the insistent of Seven's voice warning me to destroy it and I knew I had to, when I felt someone holding my hand and I found I was looking at a mirror image of my self, but I was torn in-between listening to Seven and my twin self who called herself Anna a name that sounded familiar to me. She kept saying to me 'don't listen to him, he only wants it for him self, do you want to destroy such beauty.
Then I could just hear Seven's voice which was fading saying, 'Becca, Becca, listen to me, not her, she only steal your negative side that is you and make you weak as Sef made me weak.'

Seven realised that Becca was not going to listen to him and tried to get to Becca to get the Crystal and found something like a force field preventing him from moving in \:8 There was only one thing to do and that was to get Sef to help him as he was also attached to its influence and he only had 1 hour before it completely took hold. Seven was a bit averse about asking Sef help, but if he wanted to save Becca from herself, it had to be done.

Seven caught up with Sef, who was acting his lazy self doing nothing lying down by the fire pretending, not sure what to do to impress the guiding hand, knowing he had no intention to work or learn. 'So that where you are, laying down on the job again.'
'This is unusual dear brother,' not bothering to get up. 'It must be pretty urgent if you want my help.'
'I would not ask for your help if you were the last surviving villager in the tribe, I'm doing this for Becca not me, so you better listen good.'
'I like Becca too, so I will help on one condition.'
'Name it!!' Seven said knowing it would not be good and was surprised and \:o shocked what Sef's condition was.
'I want to marry Becca's daughter Rosemary when she is come of age of 18.'
'No way, I cannot give you permission and besides I want her to choose her own mate when she is 18.'
'Then I cannot help you.' Sef explained leaving Seven in a situation in which he did not want to be in, and then he thought maybe when the crystal is destroyed; the influence will wear off so in the end he agreed. Seven held out his hand, 'It's a deal.'

After Seven told Sef about Crystal taking hold of Becca and Sef who did not want any one else to own the crystal besides him jumped up straightaway where he was laying down. 'Why did you not tell me this brother, you should never have let Becca get hold of it?'
'Why I never thought you had such concern before... Oh yes I know you don't have any concerns you just afraid of some one else keeping it.'
'Oh Seven, how could you think such a thing of me?' Sef said.

Seven and Sef went together back to Becca to find only her mirror twin Anna and Seven ask, where is...
Sef interrupted saying, 'Let me handle this.' And he whispered in Anna's ear and she handed the crystal back to Seven and as soon as Seven retrieved the Crystal, he threw it to the ground and it smashed in many peaces and a strange thing happened, Sef and Anna both fell unconscious on the ground and Seven saw me suddenly appear.
I asked a bit 'What has happened here and who is these two laying on the ground they look like me and you,'
'I no idea, lets ask them.'Seven said As the two of them got up rubbing their heads groaning and they looked at us also saying, 'Who are you.'

'I Seven and this is my mate Becca.'
I am Sef and this is Anna I just met and from then on we were great friends and Brought up many children together Anna and I seemed to like many the same things and even had triplet girls that all looked alike and we always had problems trying to know which were mine who were Anna's as they always like playing jokes on us. \:D \:D \:D

Our village went on with life and Seven and I lived to grow old together.

THE END

I feel sad \:\( this story had to end at lest it was happy ending \:\)

Moderator:  Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter