Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 130 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#152069 - 05/29/08 05:11 PM Re: Your Favorite Action by a Child [Re: arnie]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
I love all of those actions! and I miss them playing tag.
Making sandcastles are my best memories too of days spent at the beach! Playing in puddle and seesaw are also good memories!!
I chose "jumpy" because I love to look at them dancing and jumping and, in VV2, it's what do the kids who have "playing" in their "likes" aaaallll the day!! \:D

#152071 - 05/29/08 05:17 PM Re: Your Favorite Action by a Child [Re: arnie]
Funkiroller Offline
Expert

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted By: arnie
I went for "making sandcastles". My best memories are of days spent at the beach making sandcastles and they are not all of days when I was a kid, either. ;\)

Yea, I still make sandcastles too. At least my kids do it with me so people think I am helping them. They are not like, "Hey, look at that weird lady over there!"

#152104 - 05/29/08 07:02 PM Re: Your Favorite Action by a Child [Re: Funkiroller]
Gliese Offline

One of my original children looks for his mommy all the time, it's the saddest thing ever because he never seems to find her \:\( not sure if his mommy is even in the batch of originals!

#153291 - 06/01/08 03:33 PM Re: Your Favorite Action by a Child [Re: Gamemastr1]
redrockwolf Offline
Expert

Loc: Texas, USA
I chose "looking for mommy". All the actions are really cute. But "looking for mommy" took me by surprise. It always makes me laugh.

Love my villagers!!!

Avatar created by GameMastr1. Thanx again.

#153389 - 06/01/08 07:24 PM Re: Your Favorite Action by a Child [Re: redrockwolf]
kelbek Offline
Trainee

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Playing in the dirt - the best part is when they lie on their backs with their heads tilted forward. They look like those kewpie dolls with the round tummies! Even had a nursing mother lie like that on the beach with her baby on her belly! I miss the tag a lot, though, especially what I always called the "Popcorn Dance" at the beginning and end. They looked just like popcorn when they jumped up and down!

kelbek

#153437 - 06/01/08 11:10 PM Re: Your Favorite Action by a Child [Re: kelbek]
redrockwolf Offline
Expert

Loc: Texas, USA
Originally Posted By: kelbek
I miss the tag a lot, though, especially what I always called the "Popcorn Dance" at the beginning and end. They looked just like popcorn when they jumped up and down!
kelbek

OOHH, yeah. I loved watching the kids play tag. I guess they don't do that in this game, huh? What was funny, in the other games was when I had like 20 kids playing and they made a huge line, making circles and stuff around the village. Was like a long caterpillar. I miss that.

Love my villagers!!!

Avatar created by GameMastr1. Thanx again.

#154105 - 06/03/08 08:06 AM Re: Your Favorite Action by a Child [Re: redrockwolf]
HappyPlayer Offline
Guru

Loc: CA, USA
I had a real hard time chosing because all the actions are really cute!! But I chose "Playing in the dirt" because one day I found all my kids together in the dirt, and one boy was bent over pushing the dirt, while his sister was laying on the dirt, and it looked like he was burying her in it!! LOL!! \:D

#154157 - 06/03/08 02:03 PM Re: Your Favorite Action by a Child [Re: HappyPlayer]
VVFanatic Offline
Guru

Loc: Texas
I chose playing in puddles although playing in the dirt & making sand castles I like too \:D . But I too miss the children playing tag in VV2.

VF2 -80%

#154840 - 06/05/08 12:20 AM Re: Your Favorite Action by a Child [Re: VVFanatic]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: One of the thirteen colonies
Looking for mommy was good...

#154992 - 06/05/08 02:47 PM Re: Your Favorite Action by a Child [Re: halidog]
MoonBeam71 Offline
Expert

Loc: United States of America
I have a baby Chief, only about 3 or so, ran around in her little chief robe "Looking for Mommy" Laughed so hard! here she has all this power, yet still want's her mommy! Cute \:\)

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter