Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 99 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#150957 - 05/26/08 03:57 PM (SPOILERS) A couple of questions
MsCoyote Offline

Loc: East TEXAS
Love reading everyone's comments. I had reached and completed all 16 puzzles with success, but kept nurturing my village. Another tumbled-down hut appeared, so I put my Builders to work on it enmass. The hut became completed and is now their clothing hut where they can pay 5000 tech points and pick another suit of clothes. My village has accumulated over 1/2 million tech points! They get to change clothes as much as I like. I still don't have all the tablet pieces in the Collectibles. I also have trouble mating a woman who is in her 50's or older with a guy of any age. Is there a cut-off on the women's breeding age?

Edited by LadyCFII (05/26/08 04:31 PM)

#150959 - 05/26/08 03:59 PM Re: (SPOILERS) A couple of questions [Re: MsCoyote]
bethlham Offline
Guru

Yep, females stop having babies at 50, though males continue til death...hmmm.

Edited by LadyCFII (05/26/08 04:32 PM)

#154019 - 06/03/08 03:58 AM Re: (SPOILERS) A couple of questions [Re: bethlham]
ledheadmelli Offline
Trainee

They do stop having babies, but you can still improve their parenting skills. I swear I get skill points faster just having them kiss repeatedly and interrupting any walks to the love shack, which is just fluff anyway as the deed is done with a kiss alone. Within about five minutes I had 2 old geezers who were Master Parents! Not sure it works that well with all of them as some seem to master things faster than others, but I have managed several elders this way without losing the services of the women for 2 years at a time.

#154026 - 06/03/08 04:09 AM Re: (SPOILERS) A couple of questions [Re: ledheadmelli]
redrockwolf Offline
Expert

Loc: Texas, USA
Originally Posted By: ledheadmelli
They do stop having babies, but you can still improve their parenting skills. I swear I get skill points faster just having them kiss repeatedly and interrupting any walks to the love shack, which is just fluff anyway as the deed is done with a kiss alone. Within about five minutes I had 2 old geezers who were Master Parents! Not sure it works that well with all of them as some seem to master things faster than others, but I have managed several elders this way without losing the services of the women for 2 years at a time.

I got my First Esteemed Elder and Jack-of-All-Trades this way. (Or should I say "Jane"-of-All-Trades? Was a woman.) When I reached my first population stop at 17, I got tired of getting her to constantly tell stories to the children to build up the Parenting Skill. She was a runner, so it was hard to find her. So I set her preferred skill to Parenting and ignored her for awhile.

Later, when one of my Founder Women reached 50, I did that trick, kiss, grab, kiss, grab, etc., etc. After about a minute or so, it said "Esteemed Elder".

Love my villagers!!!

Avatar created by GameMastr1. Thanx again.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter