Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 101 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#153409 - 06/01/08 09:10 PM Re: Likes and Dislikes of Your Villagers [Re: arislyn]
Monacat Offline

My husband has got a chief she is 14 and hates Rain & Fire so he cannot get her to do the Rain Dance..any help on this one?

Any help is so appreicated,,

(((Hugs)))

Monacat

#153413 - 06/01/08 09:27 PM Re: Likes and Dislikes of Your Villagers [Re: Monacat]
isla Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: Monacat
My husband has got a chief she is 14 and hates Rain & Fire so he cannot get her to do the Rain Dance..any help on this one?

Any help is so appreicated,,

(((Hugs)))

Monacat

That sucks. Might have to wait a long time for the next Chief.

#153447 - 06/01/08 11:33 PM Re: Likes and Dislikes of Your Villagers [Re: isla]
Antiragweed Offline
Adviser

Loc: Island of Isola
I have a Master Farmer that hates bees. He used to run like his head was on fire when I dropped him by the hive - but that was because there wasn't any honey! Now he goes over all the time and "harvests" honey - its hilarious! Talk about conquering your fears!
My chief dislikes cooking - so lucky all she has to do is walk around and "contemplate" the village... ;D
Also, I have an "extra fertile" female chief - I was trying to get her to do the rain dance and she bumped into a guy and now is out of commission for over 2 hours! *aaarrrgghhh*

#153518 - 06/02/08 02:02 AM Re: Likes and Dislikes of Your Villagers [Re: emoto]
ledheadmelli Offline
Trainee

Originally Posted By: emoto
One thing I love about VV3 is the new Villagers. I have Dolly Parton, Cher, Neil Sadaka and more. Did anyone else find villagers that look like celebreties? I am 67 and showing my age, huh? LOL

I've been renaming my villagers in alpha order to keep better track of them. When I had a mama running around with the first "J" baby, I decided I would name him Jimi if he was a boy, in honor of Hendrix. To my great delight, Calypso set down a lovely young boy with a big afro, wearing purple and white boots and a purple 'guitar strap'! The geniuses at LDW have taken up mind-reading as well, I see.
I'm currently at "M", but holding out hope that when I reach "R", I'll be blessed with a blonde moppet I can name for Robert Plant...are you listening, Arthur & Lady CFII?

#153526 - 06/02/08 02:17 AM Re: Likes and Dislikes of Your Villagers [Re: bellebutton]
ledheadmelli Offline
Trainee

Originally Posted By: bellebutton
I have one who dislikes learning. It took the better part of an hour to force him into some sort of task compliance! My most annoying though so far would be the children who dislike running, lol. I even named the one girl Slow Poke. Just so that when I clicked on her to grab a mushroom or item, I'd remember not to use her, it takes her forever to wander back to where she's going.

There is only one solution for a lazy girl like that - keep her pregnant once she comes of age. My lazy girl crawled everywhere and refused to work unless babysat constantly. But once she put a kid down, you never saw anyone run so fast - for the closest male!!! Oh the terrible things I have called her - Jezebel being the only printable one!
As a mother and grandmother, I was a little put out by the utter USELESSNESS of nursing moms. But I decided to give the folks at LDW the benefit of the doubt and see the moms as too busy for such menial tasks rather than useless.
Seriously though, all the lazy ones are good for is making babies!

#153527 - 06/02/08 02:18 AM Re: Likes and Dislikes of Your Villagers [Re: ledheadmelli]
Damballah Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Somewhere in time....
I have one little boy who dislikes bees and pearls, several who dislike rocks and sand and one adult male who dislikes swimming, but is a Master Farmer. Go figure! And I have 3 adults and one child who dislike yellow. One of my little girls dislikes caves, and another dislikes fruit.

#153529 - 06/02/08 02:23 AM Re: Likes and Dislikes of Your Villagers [Re: Damballah]
911Angel Offline

Loc: Wisconsin, USA
I have a girl who likes sitting but dislikes resting. Quite a quandry!

#153560 - 06/02/08 03:30 AM Re: Likes and Dislikes of Your Villagers [Re: 911Angel]
miskinsincap Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Turkey
I had a girl who disliked learning, and I managed to make her an esteemed elder (research, healing and farming). And she also helped a lot to rise the population. But, poor thing died a year after getting her title, at the age 76.

#153568 - 06/02/08 03:49 AM Re: Likes and Dislikes of Your Villagers [Re: miskinsincap]
dogylover21 Offline
Expert

Loc: happy texan USA
I have a chief who likes fire and disliks rain!What a pair

#154096 - 06/03/08 07:19 AM Re: Likes and Dislikes of Your Villagers [Re: SpecialPrincess]
redrockwolf Offline
Expert

Loc: Texas, USA
My Chief, Samuel, likes learning. Yet he doesn't get to learn, because he's led the tribe since he was 8. Go figure.

One likes ants, one doesn't like eating (wierd), one doesn't like to fish (he'll only harvest honey and fruit, but RUNS from the ocean \:D ). I had one born with the name "Peep", he likes to talk; of course, I didn't change his name, becuz it fits.

Love my villagers!!!

Avatar created by GameMastr1. Thanx again.

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter