Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 222 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#39406 - 12/02/06 02:02 AM Re: Virtual Villagers
squirrelyque Offline

I agree with you....it was fun until I solved it..took me
a week too....where's the next installment? I'll buy it
guess I'm a sucker!!!!

#39407 - 12/05/06 12:59 AM Re: Virtual Villagers
simmer1949 Offline

I am addicted, but then I am a Sims addict as well. This is my first time playing - and next time I will have less breeding going on (right now it's a Catholic convention!). Monkeys and whales - hope that random event happens to me sometime.

Pat

#39408 - 12/06/06 06:51 PM [SPOILER] Re: Virtual Villagers
Dianthus Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Southern England
I love VV. I've only been playing it for about two weeks or so. As several people have said, I've already found out that it's different each time because I accidentally wiped out all my villagers when I tried to switch from fullscreen to window mode. I'd got as far as seeing them dig up the treasure and they'd had lots of events happen to them before then. This time the events are different.

I'd made a few mistakes the first time round, so I managed to avoid them the second time and I spent two hours of real time frantically searching for mushrooms to feed my little people because the berry bush was almost bare, the food count had got to 0 and they hadn't even got level 2 farming yet. When they'd amassed enough tech points to enable them to plant crops I felt as though I'd successfully nursed one of my children through a life-threatening illness .

I must admit that I cheated this time round. I'd solved most of the puzzles, but I'd got to a point where I was completely stumped so I googled for anywhere which could give me some help and found these forums. I went to the "spoiler" page and used the tips on that to solve the rest of the puzzles.

I'm glad I found these forums because I didn't know till now that there's going to be a Part 2. I'll look out for that and buy it as soon as it comes out .

Edited by LadyCFII (12/06/06 07:19 PM)

#40813 - 12/22/06 02:36 PM Re: Virtual Villagers [Re: TheVillageIdiot]
erso11 Offline

When i first got the game, especially since i am a hardcore Sims players, i was a little dissapointed. But!! Then i discovered alot about the game. It keeps on playing, and there things to find in the game, even when it is finished.
Like did you know:
- If you have not bought medical Tech yet, you can drop children on the bones of thed ead, and they gain medical from them?
- If you are jsut starting out, the main tech points you need to earn for, are food first?
- If you need a project completed quickly, you can drop villagers with other skills, to get it completed mroe quickly? 40 villagerrs dropped on the berry bush, can get your food value back to 300 in minutes, when your food bin has been emptied!
- Did you know, if all of the adults in your game die, the children can still grow to adults by themselves, if there is plenty of food in the bins?
- Did you know your children will automatically collect food when they become adults?
- did you know, when you click on the drum, all the children will run to the school? Even the golden child!
- did you know, if you click on the tiki mask on your screen, he will drop game play hints?
- when you first start your game, if you drop all of your people on the medical plants. you can see who the doctor is by the time you get to the last plant? making one of your villagers a doctor right away, keeps them alive longer from day 1!

i have over $500 on The Sims (over the last 7 years), between the base games and all the EP's, and i still put it aside for Virtual Villagers!

#41805 - 01/13/07 08:15 PM Re: Virtual Villagers [Re: TheVillageIdiot]
don123 Offline

kingdom of loathing is better and FREE!

#41839 - 01/14/07 05:34 PM Re: Virtual Villagers [Re: don123]
BSteffen1961 Offline
Trainee

Loc: Indiana
I'm on the second game of VV. The first one seemed to go way to easy for me, lol! This time around, my adults are so lazy not wanting to do their dedicated jobs and many many times I catch them resting.

The events are different this time too, it's really interesting.

What is this drum you are talking about? Thats something I haven't seen yet unless my eyes just aren't open.

#41841 - 01/14/07 05:44 PM Re: Virtual Villagers [Re: BSteffen1961]
Kasey323.ink Offline
Plant Tycoon Millionaire

BSteffen1961, when you have completed the school puzzle, you will see a drum next to the school. click on it and you children villagers will come running.

#41842 - 01/14/07 06:02 PM Re: Virtual Villagers [Re: Kasey323.ink]
BSteffen1961 Offline
Trainee

Loc: Indiana
How Kewl! I had it all along, just didn't know what it was for, lol Thanks!

#148723 - 05/21/08 02:34 PM Re: Virtual Villagers [Re: BSteffen1961]
JumpinJeri Offline

This is specifically for LDW management. I am on my third VV. I have to say that your team is OUTSTANDING. I have paid many dollars for games, even the free games, and your team has put out an outstanding product that works flipping wonderful. The whole game runs so smoothly and fast that I am in awe. All of this time I thought it was my computer. NOT! VV1 and VV2 didn't even run this smoothly. Keep your team! They are awsum! Thanks guys for showing all of the other people that this CAN be done.

As for playing the game VV3. I love it and the little comical moments that keep happening. I find my self crying in laughter every now and then.

Over all your team did great.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter