Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 119 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#143335 - 05/13/08 10:10 PM [SPOILERS] Question about citrus cactus . plant
woofy Offline
Adviser

Loc: missouri
Hi, I am trying to restore my roseae fern that I some how didnt polenate, and I need to restore citrus cactus bulb and also restore bluestar astera. Can anyone help? Somehow Im getting hooked on this game, even though I am a real gardner.

Edited by LadyCFII (05/20/08 04:15 AM)

#143337 - 05/13/08 10:15 PM Re: HI everyone! Question about citrus cactus . pl [Re: woofy]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Those two plants can be purchased from the Supply Shop. You can't get the Citrus Ball Cactus from pollinating other plants (unless you have the rare Tier 4 plants), but you can easily make a Bluestar Astera. The best thing to do is to check the breeding references in the Plant Tycoon Guides.

#147944 - 05/20/08 03:21 AM [SPOILERS] Question about citrus cactus . pl [Re: LadyCFII]
Satai Delenn Offline
Adviser

I'm having trouble with the final magic plant too (but it's not the rosacae fern. I'm fine on that one). I got rid of all my citrus ball cacti a while ago, not realziing they'd be needed, and I was hoping there was a way to cross polinate other citrus plants to try and get the citrus ball cactus back. I have tried to purchase seeds from the shop, but so far, no luck. Will the seeds in the shop replenish themselves so that I can have another chance at getting the citrus ball cactus back, or is it that once seeds are purchased, that's it? And, what's a Tier 4 plant?

Edited by LadyCFII (05/20/08 04:15 AM)

#147978 - 05/20/08 04:20 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Question about citrus cactus . pl [Re: Satai Delenn]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
The store restocks seeds once every 24 hours (unless your computer's system clock has been changed or is, for some reason, inaccurate - that can prevent restocking).

As I mentioned in my previous post, the Citrus Ball Cactus cannot be bred from other plants unless you happen to have some of the rare Tier 4 plants (which also cannot be bred from the Tier 1 through Tier 3 plants). You can, with luck, mutate other Citrus plants to obtain the Citrus Ball Cactus, but it helps to understand the tier structures to minimize cost and improve the odds of getting what you want. The breeding references in the Plant Tycoon Guides help explain the tier structures.

#147987 - 05/20/08 04:33 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Question about citrus cactus . pl [Re: LadyCFII]
Satai Delenn Offline
Adviser

OK, thank you.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter