Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 166 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 6 of 43 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 >
Topic Options
#145694 - 05/17/08 12:22 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: CaesarSandy]
Seahorse Offline

Originally Posted By: CaesarSandy
I had Jellyfish. all my peeps got thier health lowered from the stings.
Had a couple of the others mentioned here with the same results. So I won't list them here. But I haven't seen anyone mention the jellyfish.

I had that one when I opened my game they were already stung by the jellyfish, but I didnt notice the health, did you do anything for their health?

#145898 - 05/17/08 03:52 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Seahorse]
bethlham Offline
Guru

I got the otter one. I decided to watch them. The villager learned a new recipe, or something to that end, and gained farming.

Also, I got "the red star fish". A villager sees a strange and beautiful red starfish in a tide pool. They can pick it up or leave it alone. I decided to pick it up. The villager feels a sting, drops it, becomes a klutz and loses some skill points.

#146079 - 05/17/08 08:54 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Happyn'Whatnot]
MaJaCary Offline

i had the crystal ball and created a twin builder, man alive is she lazy

#146081 - 05/17/08 08:59 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: MaJaCary]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Originally Posted By: MaJaCary
i had the crystal ball and created a twin builder, man alive is she lazy

But her twin is the opposite, right? ;\)

#146103 - 05/17/08 10:37 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: arnie]
Trin Offline
Adviser

Loc: Victoria, Australia
These are the ones I started listing (some have been mentioned already)

Found pearl with green tint to it:
Grind to powder or set in bracelet. CHOICE: set in bracelet makes you popular, earned parenting skill.

Strange man at research table (the return of Biggles lol):
Confront him or Watch him work. CHOICE: watch him work he notices you watching, tells you "Don't worry, I'm doing you a favour, you'll thank me later." then mixes potions and leaves, you earn 1000 tech points

Fog over village (no choices) you can either gain or lose food.

Girl has a crush on one of the village men. She is continually courting him at his favourite spot on the reef. She thinks she knows what would be the perfect gift.
Carve a knife for him or give him a shark tooth necklace. CHOICE: shark tooth necklace girl quietly approaches him, surprising him a bit, and then, with a broad smile, produces a striking necklace of shark teeth and shells. He graciously accepts the gift, but, sensing the intent behind it, he gently explains that, although he likes her as a friend, he is fated for another.

Lamenting long skinny legs, not befitting someone as beautiful as she, then a bee buzzes her and you have two choices:
Run for the sea or swat the bee. CHOICE: run for the sea makes her realise how much faster than the bee she is and that maybe her long skinny legs aren't so bad after all. She becomes a RUNNER!!

Little child is an apprentice. Lately he has been longing to find a new master to study with, because little child believes that adult is too mean.
Stay with the current teacher or find a new teacher. CHOICE: find a new teacher little child realises that he should have left well enough alone, because his new master is much meaner than the last one. He is miserable and finally runs away. The stubborn little villager stays in hiding for days, worrying the rest of the villagers. Upon his return home, he no longer has a great love for study, but has at least learned a great deal about surviving in the wild. Gains much farming skill and a little building skill but dislikes learning.

#146152 - 05/17/08 03:59 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Trin]
Farthers Offline

I got one where one of the kids found a potion i think. I got him to drink it and he turned into a 50 year old man with adept skills in research and healing lol. He's older than his dad thats insane.

#146162 - 05/17/08 04:14 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Farthers]
bethlham Offline
Guru

Isola Day Celebration! Much dancing in the amphitheater \:\)

#146290 - 05/17/08 07:33 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: bethlham]
Miss Suus Offline

Bethlam: was that the one when they said: honoring the guiding hand? I really appreciated that one!

Edited by Miss Suus (05/17/08 08:01 PM)

#146320 - 05/17/08 08:08 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Xay]
Dabu tribe Offline
Adviser

Loc: Oregon
I got the Biggles one too. I had her watch and they got (I think) 2000 tech points.

#146324 - 05/17/08 08:12 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: MusicObsessed]
Dabu tribe Offline
Adviser

Loc: Oregon
I had a mysterious fog that lifted and they found a bunch of research stuff scattered around. They got 2000 tech points. Yay!!

Page 6 of 43 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter