Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 177 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 5 of 43 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 >
Topic Options
#145072 - 05/16/08 05:20 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Xay]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
Event has no choice.

Event name: The Reflection in the Water

Description: One of the villagers is looking at his own reflection in some calm water, when to his astonishment, a handsome couple appears in the reflection. They are dressed in royal colors, adorned with feathers. They look... sad. He spins around, but nobody is there, and the reflection is, once again, his alone.
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#145171 - 05/16/08 08:05 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Xay]
tracy1872 Offline
Expert

Loc: USA
Got one where villager found a box in the ocean that was very well sealed.. opened it and it was full of coconuts.. and turantulas! Villager grabbed what coconuts it could as the truantula bit her, other villagers followed her to the food bin and healed her.

#145433 - 05/16/08 05:25 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Tangel]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
Originally Posted By: tangel

Had another that was a villager found a mango floating near the shore, then she saw a giant fruit of some type(can't remember) further in the ocean..... should she keep the mango or try to hold onto the mango some way and swim for the other giant fruit? I choose to keep the mango and got 300 food, yay.

Just got this event, chose to swim out to the papaya, and stashed the mango. Papaya was rotten, and mango went missing. Lost 20ish? food \:\(
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#145472 - 05/16/08 06:22 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Mushroom Picker]
Lanchers Offline

Loc: MA
I had the event about the parrot at the lab with the energy potion as well. I made the potion and my villagers who drank it ran around exercising. After a while they stopped and got an increase in building skill!

#145528 - 05/16/08 07:36 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Lanchers]
CaesarSandy Offline

I had Jellyfish. all my peeps got thier health lowered from the stings.
Had a couple of the others mentioned here with the same results. So I won't list them here. But I haven't seen anyone mention the jellyfish.

#145544 - 05/16/08 07:53 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: CaesarSandy]
bethlham Offline
Guru

Did we cover the Omen in the Clouds?

Villager does a dance for good luck and secretly believes they have warded off ill-fate.

#145571 - 05/16/08 08:18 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: bethlham]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
I love watching that dance! \:D

#145575 - 05/16/08 08:24 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: LadyCFII]
bethlham Offline
Guru

Me too! I love all the villagers "new moves", when they get out in the rain and spin...ya'll were very creative and funny. I'm getting such a kick out of the game!

#145685 - 05/17/08 12:06 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Xay]
onionGirl Offline
Trainee

Loc: Brighton, UK
I had a great one that said...

One fine day, Tilli is sitting near the beach admiring her lovely and luxurious hair, but lamenting her long skinny legs. "Oh why must I have such skinny legs? Legs such as these are not befitting of a lovely young woman with glorious locks such as mine!" she wails. Just then, a very pesky bee decides to buzz around her head angrily. She is afraid she might be stung. What is she to do?

Choices were either
Run to the water or
Swat at the bee

I picked Run, with this outcome:

Tilli decides that enough is enough, and makes her move. In one swift motion, she is on her feet and sprinting at full speed towards the water, leaving the bee far behind. Realizing how much faster she had been than the bee, she smiles broadly. "That was fun!" she exclaims. "Perhaps these long legs of mine aren't such a bad thing after all!" Thereafter, Tilli can often be seen running around the village just for the fun of it.

Now she runs while doing everything! I'm hoping she'll be my first master of everything \:\)

#145692 - 05/17/08 12:17 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: onionGirl]
Seahorse Offline

A beautiful vase with intricate engravings on it washes up on the shore with a potion in it. Should she drink it or take it to the village. I picked take it to the village, who gave me the potion Lotus, Lotus, rose for fertility.

From my other game a black cloud appeared that seemed like a bad omen, should she do her dance in the rain or should she go and warn the village. I picked to do the dance and she caught a cold and I had my doctor heal her.

Edited by Seahorse (05/17/08 12:19 AM)

Page 5 of 43 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter