Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 177 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 11 of 43 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 >
Topic Options
#148127 - 05/20/08 02:13 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: DariaMcBee]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Did you check your population? You should have one more villager.

#148140 - 05/20/08 02:46 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: LadyCFII]
DariaMcBee Offline
Adviser

Loc: Dallas
Oh, yes. That's who that guy is. I thought he was a kid who grew up, but I don't remember any kid with that name. Hee. Thanks.

#148150 - 05/20/08 03:04 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: SoCalGirl]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
Originally Posted By: SoCalGirl
has anyone else gotten the roster of the dead yet

Yes, three names appear for far; all died of old age. Soon my Tribal Chief shall join them

#148153 - 05/20/08 03:07 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: DariaMcBee]
bethlham Offline
Guru

Originally Posted By: DariaMcBee
Oh, yes. That's who that guy is. I thought he was a kid who grew up, but I don't remember any kid with that name. Hee. Thanks.

\:D I've got so many kids running around my house I do that from time to time as well...'hey! where did you come from?'...but in my case it's human kids. hahaha

I got The Rainy Season this a.m. It marked the beginning of the season with an afternoon monsoon. Lots of rain.

Also, The Hole in the Hut. Cold air was coming thru so it was a choice between tree sap or beeswax to cover the hole. I picked beeswax. Taking the honeycomb caused the bees to work on replacing the lost wax instead of makng honey. Lost food. \:\(

#148163 - 05/20/08 03:23 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: bethlham]
DariaMcBee Offline
Adviser

Loc: Dallas
Ha ha, Bethlham! That's funny.

#148193 - 05/20/08 04:30 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Happyn'Whatnot]
Anndigitalis Offline

I had 2 already, the one with the liquid in the crystal vial had them bring it back to the scientists and they got a potion recipe for energy( black orchid, lotus and lily) Got the one about the lovers too, gave him a knife and now they are a pair, she was already caring for baby so it didn't effect her.

#148214 - 05/20/08 04:53 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Anndigitalis]
Morigale Offline
Trainee

Loc: Texas
I got one about how they were celebrating 'Blessing day' or something like that, with dancing and a feast.

They went and danced around near the fire with the action of 'Honoring the guiding hand', which was adorable. Unfortunately, the feast apparently took the form of using about 60+ food from the stores.

#148278 - 05/20/08 06:56 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: mamala]
Caidys Offline

Loc: Amersfoort, Netherlands
Originally Posted By: mamala

I got this one with my first and second tribes. My second tribe was just starting out, and I couldn't handle another villager (HARD decision, b/c it would have been my chief's twin!!), so I chose to dispose of it...she broke the control the crysatl had on her & smashed it against a rock; no other consequences.

Anyone else get a chief's twin?

Yep, I got a chief's twin. The twin wears the chief robe as well but is a regular villager, so not much gained there, just harder to find my chief ;-)

#148438 - 05/20/08 11:16 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: onionGirl]
turtlezrock00 Offline
Trainee

Originally Posted By: onionGirl
I had a great one that said...

One fine day, Tilli is sitting near the beach admiring her lovely and luxurious hair, but lamenting her long skinny legs. "Oh why must I have such skinny legs? Legs such as these are not befitting of a lovely young woman with glorious locks such as mine!" she wails. Just then, a very pesky bee decides to buzz around her head angrily. She is afraid she might be stung. What is she to do?

Choices were either
Run to the water or
Swat at the bee

I picked Run, with this outcome:

Tilli decides that enough is enough, and makes her move. In one swift motion, she is on her feet and sprinting at full speed towards the water, leaving the bee far behind. Realizing how much faster she had been than the bee, she smiles broadly. "That was fun!" she exclaims. "Perhaps these long legs of mine aren't such a bad thing after all!" Thereafter, Tilli can often be seen running around the village just for the fun of it.

Now she runs while doing everything! I'm hoping she'll be my first master of everything \:\)

I got that event, too! This event reminded me of a fable I learned at school. It is about a stag who is admiring his horns in the water, but doesn't like his legs. Then a predator comes and as he tries to run, his horns get stuck in the branches and he learns that his legs are more important than his horns. Fortunately, I chose for my villager to run and she became a runner! \:\)

#148510 - 05/21/08 01:28 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: turtlezrock00]
Tuna Puzzler Offline
Consigliere

Loc: CA, USA
I just had The Noisy Bird event:

One day, while conducting research, Tuitui is relentlessly harassed by a noisy, squawking bird. So persistent is the bird, that it would almost seem that it is deliberately trying to disrupt research! What should she do? (A) Scare the bird away. (B) Leave the bird alone.

I scared the bird away and the bird left without doing any damage. My villager got sick, but since the text said nothing about sickness or injury, I think this could have just been a coincidence.

Page 11 of 43 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter