Today two people fell from the water fall and in to the pond. They said they came from the other side of the island! They also brought us the most valuble gift on this Earth! They brought a guideing hand with them! We now have hope, one of the new villagers is a builder and is working on the hut that was being constructed! We also have a farmer and two resercher's now!

The ocean has algae and our farmers can no longer fish, we now have to live on mushrooms and the little food we have left. The guideing hand has gotton us a new food source. I belive in the guideing hand's power.

We have run out of coconuts! We are back to mushrooms and at the moment we have only 8 food! Even the reserchers have stopped reserching to help build a dam that will give us crops. I hope the dam will be done before our tribe is done for. Guideing hand please help us!

The dam is not done yet. We have zero food and everyone is very weakend, includeing me. The builders have slowed because they have weakend also. The guideing hand is doing all she can and she stays with us and monators us at all times. I wish I could do something else besides collecting collectibales and mushrooms!

The dam is done! We have food again! The guideing hand did it! The lovely hut has been restored to its former self as well. We also have a scarecrow. I am 13 and decided I will be a farmer when I turn 14 tomarrow.

I am now 14 and farming like mad. If I see one more fruit, vegtable, or any kind of food I will be sick to my stomach for sure! So many crops! So much food! I am sick of crops! I want to far more but if I see one more crop I will need medical help!

Things are looking up and down in the village. We have completed milestones scine I last wrote. I'm sorry I have not wrote in such a long time I am now 22. This may be the last time I write in this diary for tomarrow everyone in the village is to give one item of theirs to the magic pond. We are doing this as a thank you to many things so I am going to give up my diary. Goodbye my dear diary I will miss you and I promise to never replace you.

I hope you liked it! And just to inform you that the Saroni tribe is a real tribe and Kami was a real villager. All of the things recoreded in her diary accually happened.

To comment on this story, click here.

Edited by LadyCFII (07/30/08 01:31 AM)