Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 284 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 48 of 58 < 1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58 >
Topic Options
#124164 - 03/16/08 12:32 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: EmilyJud]
EmilyJud Offline
Trainee

Man, there lives must suck! All they can eat are vegetables, berries and fish, I don't really like any of those.

#124176 - 03/16/08 02:09 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: speedyg]
EmilyJud Offline
Trainee

Why do you keep running away from her She's beautiful
You have no taste WHAT SO EVER!!!

#124179 - 03/16/08 02:27 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: Okai]
EmilyJud Offline
Trainee

Your people don't actually have to go inside to have babies. You just drag one onto the other and see if the population goes up. If it dosn't, do it again. Even if the population does go up, they still don't need to go inside, a baby just magicaly appears in there arms.

#124983 - 03/22/08 12:14 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: ivory_rose71]
dogylover21 Offline
Expert

Loc: happy texan USA
man,i totaly agrry this what i usily say:quit running from me!!The.....huts cant be fixed eney more!!!!ARE you dumb or somthing cant you see that mushruum!!!!!!!!!!I named one after me and it turned out to breed way to much and i got realy mad. lol.

#125009 - 03/22/08 02:05 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: ivory_rose71]
Satai Delenn Offline
Adviser

Mine's basically just been a lot of frustrated swearing at not being able to figure out the puzzles, and being extremely frustrated that my first Master Scientist, and my only Runner don't take care of themselves, and don't eat, and then I have to yell at them and tell them, "Stop working already! Go eat! Oh, you don't want to eat? I'll MAKE you eat!!!!" And then there's my personal favorite, "How stupid are you? Go to work!" (this of my Master Builder, who is so dumb that he just stands around most of the time doing nothing, and whenever I try to make him do something, he winds up walking or running away, and shaking his head. This of course makes me think, "OK, I guess the old addage of brawn without brains is true!"

The one I don't understand though, is when my alpha male stands around, and on action it says, "Waiting For Someone", and one of my females comes walking up to him, and kisses him, and he runs away!

I was like, "What are you running for, you moron? You stood around WAITING for her to come up to you, and now you're running for her? Do you really deserve to be alpha male?" lol.

I was intrigued with the game when they stopped having food shortages because they could fish now, and I quit the game, and came back later, and all of a sudden villagers are telling each other jokes, complaining, laughing, relaxing, etc. I was surprised and pleased. It just seems like it's making this game go faster (well, finding the detailed puzzle answers helped too! I was really ready to give up in frustration before finding it!)

#125135 - 03/22/08 09:08 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: Satai Delenn]
soccerluva22 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: The Island of Isola
OMG I did not put you there!

Okay...who KISSED HER?

ENOUGH with the GC parties!

Stop running around!

Someone round up the kids!

Ask Jazzo about the unofficial LDW fan blog

#125986 - 03/27/08 10:51 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: ivory_rose71]
VVMeggie Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: In The Basement
No,I said GO INDOORS do your business don't go building that hut and No,research don't forage into the ocean you go!

www.virtualvillagerstories.blogspot.com

Visit My Forums
www.storiesanddrawings.chocoforum.net

#125992 - 03/27/08 11:10 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: VVMeggie]
elerin Offline

if only having babies was as easy and pain free as it is these games

#126139 - 03/28/08 07:22 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILERS] [Re: vorpalswrd]
TaraMAdams Offline
Adviser

Loc: Staten Island, New York
AHhhh haaaa!! SO true!! Oh, that is so on-the-money!! I've thought every one of those things! Great!!
Is that the way it ought to stay?

#126241 - 03/29/08 01:43 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: Houjun]
Bowl Wheeevil Offline
Guru

Loc: Somewhere.
I say:

"Why in heck are you doing laundry?!?"
"Quit throwing parties GC!!! "
"GET BACK TO WORK!!!NO MORE PARTIES!"
"Why are you swimming???GET TO WORK!"

Thats what I usually say...Or think...

Page 48 of 58 < 1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys