Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 227 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 15 >
Topic Options
#124327 - 03/17/08 12:33 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: MochaJew]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
My name Jasmine and this is my beloved husband, Aslan. While running away from the man my father wanted me to marry, Aslan and I hid in the Cave. The wall gave way and we fell down the waterfall here. We quickly became parnets to five lonely children who did not know where their went to. We then went on to have seven children of our own. One son turned out bad (but that a different story).
Now with five adopted children, seven children, 47 grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren, we have to sneak away to be alone....

Attachments
3406-AslanandJasminestillinlove@60.jpg

Edited by MochaJew (03/17/08 12:35 PM)

#124341 - 03/17/08 05:47 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: MochaJew]
Tmac Offline
Master

oh , mocha i loved aslan and jasmine !! \:D

#124355 - 03/17/08 08:01 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: Tmac]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Loc: Portugal
This one's a childs turn.

Hi all at LDW, I'm Bixa, amd i'm 7yrs old ( I think ). Anyway, i'm just here to have a moan really. You see, my and my friends that you can see in the picture, have been playing tag all day. Not only that but we look for fish check out the plants and watch the scientist, among other things. Well! you can imagine, we're tired and hungry. What do the oldies do! They start celebrateing some sort of festival we know nothing about. Well, I mean some one's got to make the stew, and we can't. So i'm asking anyone who reads this give CMH a nudge, you know, get the adults to make a stew. If you do that for me, i'll be really nice in vv3. skills, running working and learning no laundry. Bye all and thanks for listening love Bixa

#124382 - 03/17/08 10:01 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: Tmac]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
Originally Posted By: tmac is a girl
oh , mocha i loved aslan and jasmine !! \:D

Me too and I still miss them

#124407 - 03/18/08 12:27 AM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: MochaJew]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

One from the start.

Remember me, I'm always here at the start of VV1. My name is whatever your user name is. In this case it's Colourmehappy. I could sure do with a bit of that. I'm standing on the island before the volcano struck. I can actualy see Isola Island from where i'm standing. The reason I knew it was because I have special powers. The boy they call the Golden Child made me a wise person. He's been here. I'm going to prepare myself for the boat now. As you know you will be rescueing us when we land on the shores of Isola. We can't take everyone but we'll do our best. I hope you peeps at LDW will look after us in the VV1 game. Thats when the Golden Child comes again. Thanks a bunch to you all and don't forget to colour me happy. I hear that you have VV2 now, you will soon have VV3. Enjoy, but don't forget us your faithful friend of a game you all love.

#124466 - 03/18/08 04:33 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: colourmehappy]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Party time.

Hi Folks at LDW, it's party time! We got this idea from the Golden Child next door to us. I mean the other side of the island, VV1. But being as we're VV2 we have to make a stew. Althought we dance and exercise some times anyway. My mum Lulu, the lady with the ginger hair and yellow dress made it for us. She's a scientist. Dads just a builder Loco, which suits him 'cause he gets mad a lot. Now that the buildings are up. They don't build any new one's. Me and my friends are haveing a great time here in Isola. If I could i'd send you a card saying wish you were here and enjoying the wheather. I can't read and write yet and we don't have a school. But we get a lesson from masters sometimes. But then I thought, you are, when your playing, silly me. Anyway must log off, as the saying goes. See you soon ( maybe in VV3 ). All the best Kanyo

#124482 - 03/18/08 06:16 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: colourmehappy]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Funtime at the lagoon

Hi folks, i'm Pupa the doctor, or rather one of them. That's my husband Jon the builder half way down the rocks. My daughter Liz is watching the scientist, she says that she wants to be one, when she grows up. The others are all great friends of mine. As you know, the wheather is good here in Isola, so i've just had a swim. Relaxing and soaking up the sun. It's been one of those good days for me. I've got to make the next stew in a minuite, so I shall toodle off when the guiding hand picks me up. Oh! here she is, see you all at VV3 yours forever Pupa

#124495 - 03/18/08 06:47 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: colourmehappy]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Now and then.

Hi all at LDW, My name is Babu. My guiding hand ( CMH ), started a new VV1 game. I was the first child to be born in this VV1 game. I don't remember how old I was in the pictures. But when I grew up, I became a scientist. As you can see, in one picture, thats me as a child. In the other one, as an adult. I just thought it would be good to see how we villagers got on when we grew up. I'm doing well and am really happy here. Must go and happy gameing from your one and only Babu

Edited by colourmehappy (03/18/08 06:56 PM)

#124508 - 03/18/08 07:26 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: colourmehappy]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
I just love them \:\)

#124751 - 03/20/08 06:23 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: Annthewhofan]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Doc Dodo got roped into this.

Thats my wife sitting near me, she's also a doctor. As you can see she's nursing yet another baby, she loves them. But the thing is, they got on her nerves running around playing tag. So, she got me telling them a story. Guess what! they want to know about VV3. These kids are clever. They keep asking if they'll be in it. I said ask the peeps on this site. How did they find out about LDW. I never told them. If that Golden Child has been spreading stories about it i'll stop him from coming here. Anyhow, i've got some healing to do, till we meet again, it's bye from Dodo

Edited by colourmehappy (03/20/08 06:25 PM)

Page 4 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 15 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter