Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 233 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#1238 - 01/19/05 03:44 PM Re: Magic Plants
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
The first time I found all 4 Magic Plants, I was just breeding randomly and not keeping track of what I was doing. It took me about 3 weeks to get them all, and I had the game on fast and made new plants as soon as the seeds I had planted were mature. So, it is possible to discover the Magic Plants by sheer luck. Since then, I have found that keeping track of foliage type and flower type on simple spreadsheets produces more predictable results, and I don't wind up breeding the same plants over and over.

One way to inject some new "genes" into your breeding is to buy a seed and breed it with plants you already have. That might get you on the road to new discoveries!

#1239 - 01/22/05 05:19 PM Re: Magic Plants
GWD Offline

Alright I did it. found all Four plants, But of course I was'nt keeeping track..
I just kept crossing and Mutating plants and seeds,.
I bought all the high end seeds $500x15 all different plants, use instant grow on those 15 plants then Mutate all those then cross polinate those and mutate twice more

Game Statistics

Real Hours this game 335
Seeds Planted 848
Plants sold 807
Money Earned $164,367
Average price per plant $203
New Breeds found 186
Magic plants found 4
Next time I'm gonna use handbase to keep track of the seeds and plants see what happens.

#1240 - 01/24/05 04:12 PM Re: Magic Plants
sherri06 Offline

wow you guys raise $$$ fast. How do you get the high priced plants? I've tried cross breeding higher cost plants with other high cost ones, but it doesnt work all the time. But i did manage to find 2 magic plants this weekend: the flower of Knowledge and the Rose of Joy.

My stats so far:

Real hours this game: 235
Seeds Planted: 872
Plants sold: 674
Money Earned: $69,648
Average Price/Plant: $103
New Breeds Found: 221
Magic Plants Found: 2 of 4

#1241 - 01/26/05 05:33 AM Re: Magic Plants
Anonymous
Unregistered

I query if someone can capture the shots of the magic plants and let those who can never get them know how magic they are?

#1242 - 01/26/05 10:42 AM Re: Magic Plants
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've found three of the magic plants. But I missed the third one's description. That's what comes from clicking too fast. What does the one in the lower right corner do?

Is this the Golden Berries of Wealth? I suppose it adds to the price of the plants as I've noticed that the prices have increased when I plant seeds. '

Wish you could click on the magic plants and re-read the description.

Sus

#1243 - 01/26/05 11:33 AM Re: Magic Plants
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Yes, those are the Golden Berries of Wealth. A lot of us have clicked too fast and missed the description, so here it is:

Quote:

You have discovered the Golden Berries of Wealth!

These magical berries have an effect that is little understood, but rest assured you will soon become rich from your nursery.

This effect is automatic and permanent.

The plant has been repotted in a golden pot and moved to your nursery.

I think it would be great to be able to see the description again by clicking on the plant (in fact, I tried that the first time I played the game).

#1244 - 01/26/05 04:03 PM Re: Magic Plants
sherri06 Offline

Quote:

Yes, those are the Golden Berries of Wealth. A lot of us have clicked too fast and missed the description, so here it is:

Quote:

You have discovered the Golden Berries of Wealth!

These magical berries have an effect that is little understood, but rest assured you will soon become rich from your nursery.

This effect is automatic and permanent.

The plant has been repotted in a golden pot and moved to your nursery.

I think it would be great to be able to see the description again by clicking on the plant (in fact, I tried that the first time I played the game).

yeah if you could still get the descriptions that would be very cool. I just found the Golden Berries last night - One more to go!

#1245 - 01/28/05 11:55 AM Re: Magic Plants
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello! Can you tell me how you make screenshots? I have a palm and usually I use BugMe for screenshots, but when I open Plant Tycoon, the command bar cannot be open, so I can't use BugMe. It would be nice also if somebody put the photos of the magic plants on line.

#1246 - 01/29/05 01:55 AM Re: Magic Plants
GWD Offline

ok heres a little hint
top right plant is orange red and black looking bush with three gold balls on it,
Top left is pink bushy plant
Botom left istall slender plant with one black flower on top
Bottom right green leafy plant with gold flowers

#1247 - 02/18/05 12:22 PM Re: Magic Plants
Anonymous
Unregistered

Me too! I've played for 389 hours and found 121 new breeds. nut i can't find any 1 of the magic seeds. may i have hints of which 2 types of plants will become magic seeds?

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter