Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 233 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#1228 - 10/30/04 11:11 AM Magic Plants
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have been playing this game non-stop since I got it, and just recently I have found 2 of 4 magic plants. The first plant I found was the something of joy, which brings visitors to your nursery and it was in the top left corner of 4 areas in the nursery for magic plants. For some reason, when i got the second one it didn't tell me what it's name was or what it does, either i cleared the text by accident or it didn't come up for some reason. My second magic plant is in the bottom left corner below the first one. If somebody could help me out and tell me the names of all the magical plants and what they do to benifit your operation, that would be great.

Thanks alot,
Matt

#1229 - 11/03/04 05:40 AM Re: Magic Plants
fssia Offline
Master

Loc: Brunei
Rose of Joy and Flower of Knowledge probably? How does the one on bottom left corner look like?

What u can do is take screenshots when the pop-ups appear. So u can remember the names and functions of the Magic Plants.

I'm sure when u got ur 2nd Magic Plant, the pop-up menu would have informed u of its name & functions. May be it's too fast like when I played it the 1st time round. As in u can't wait to see how the plant look like, u click OK before really absorbing the info.

If it's Flower of Knowledge, basically it brings u wisedom, so from then on, u know exactly how much ur plants cost, so u would be selling them at the correct prices.

U will need the Fruit of Life and Golden Berries of Wealth to complete the task. But those names mean nothing to you if u have never come across these plants before. They won't be much help in finding the remaining Magic Plants.

Best of luck!

#1230 - 12/24/04 11:27 AM Re: Magic Plants
Anonymous
Unregistered

What is the look like of the magic plant "Golden Berries of Wealth?. I

#1231 - 12/24/04 12:06 PM Re: Magic Plants
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
The Golden Berries of Wealth have foliage that is kind of like what you would see in a hanging flower basket and the flowers look a bit like clusters of golden balls.

#1232 - 01/09/05 07:25 AM Re: Magic Plants
Anonymous
Unregistered

i have a plant that looks like The Golden Berries of Wealth
but it dont say nothing about being a magic plant ...or atleast i dont think it does <newbie> how will i know if it is magic or not? its just a seed....do i need to sell it to find out if its the magic one? please help

#1233 - 01/09/05 10:23 AM Re: Magic Plants
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
The game will tell you when you discover a Magic Plant. You will see a pop-up message that tells you which Magic Plant you've discovered and what its benefit is. The plant will automatically be placed in a golden pot and put into the center section of your nursery (on the sell screen). You can continue to breed more of that type of plant, but they will not look "special" in any way - only the first plant of each kind of Magic Plant is put into a golden pot.

#1234 - 01/09/05 06:49 PM Re: Magic Plants
Anonymous
Unregistered

ohhh ok thanks

#1235 - 01/10/05 04:03 AM Re: Magic Plants
Anonymous
Unregistered

What does the wild Berry of Wealth do for you?

#1236 - 01/18/05 10:00 PM Re: Magic Plants
ajsomie Offline

I have been playing this game for sometime and can't seem to find even 1 magic plant! I have different kinds of seeds and do cross polinate,but I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

#1237 - 01/19/05 03:07 PM Re: Magic Plants
sherri06 Offline

Me too - it would be nice to find at least one!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter