Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 162 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#121121 - 02/26/08 11:26 AM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: shemee]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Quote:
I had one little boy that was always stuck in the middle of the ocean. Since he grew up I haven't seen another child out there but a lot on the roofs!

When I start the game there's almost always several kids stuck in the ocean, and often some in the pond underneath the waterfall, as well. I expect as your population grows you'll start seeing more caught there, too.

I don't so often see them stuck on the roofs. I do remember one time though when I'd just started a new game and the first hut got to 50% and sprouted the framework. It caught both builders and the farmer who was passing with a fish. That was all three of my adult villagers stuck!

#121211 - 02/27/08 12:44 AM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: arnie]
Rainbowlady333 Offline
Expert

Loc: MA
Gee, I've never seen kids stuck like THAT before ... the only things I see are them sometimes going in tight small circles near the fire ... gets me dizzy.

Another "sticking point" is when there is an event with sickness involved, and all the Doctors are walking back and forth in back of the hospital, instead of going down to heal the sick in the front. Or, near the sacred burial ground when they are honoring the dead ... there is a spot over on the right above the waterfall where, if they are walking in a particular programmed path, a few of them get caught in a "loop" just walking back and forth until I have to manually move them.

#121537 - 02/29/08 09:00 PM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: Rainbowlady333]
Rachel =] Offline
Adviser

What scientists?!?!?!

#121612 - 03/01/08 04:02 AM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: Rachel =]]
computer3gold Offline
Trainee

Loc: Colorado
that's funny

You know you want to!

#121620 - 03/01/08 04:23 AM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: computer3gold]
Aussie Katie Offline

Loc: Victoria, Australia
I had one villager who didn't like swimming, so I would put hime in the water to see hum freak and run away.

I had another villager who didn't like crowds so would never celebrate when I discovered a puzzle. That's just rude! lol.

#121708 - 03/01/08 10:37 PM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: Aussie Katie]
Rachel =] Offline
Adviser

Heh heh

#121719 - 03/02/08 12:18 AM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: Rachel =]]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
I have children stuck on the roof and it is always the same hut when I start the game each time. Also had 3 kids in the sea at the same time.

#121936 - 03/03/08 05:42 AM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: Annthewhofan]
Foxygrl Offline

Loc: USA California
My village died off and I only had 2 women left and one of them went into the love shack this morning with the message going indoors. She didn't come out with a baby but the minute she came out I got the barrel of babies and Got a baby boy funny how things turn out.

He became chief of the Fallen tribe at age 3. He was the first chief. We thrived and prospered under his long and just rule. He died at age 79 after having watched the completion of his tribe. We will never forget you.

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter