Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 181 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 18 of 32 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 >
Topic Options
#140880 - 05/09/08 12:47 AM Re: The SPCV: basis and organization. [Re: Krystal]
Tyler Offline

i wanna sign up! can I join?

#140947 - 05/09/08 03:40 AM Re: The SPCV: basis and organization. [Re: Tyler]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
Originally Posted By: darkjinkskid
qustion, how would u 'maim' a villager, also, there not real people, so alot of this can't actually happen to them

Darkjinks, We know these are fictional characters. This club is built around a principle of being kind. Not only kind to our villagers, but also to each other.

No one is forced to join. In fact, we only want people who share these same desires. I won't go into specifics here, but (especially in VV2) there ARE ways you can purposely harm or kill villagers. If you play your game that way, that's your business and no one here will ever say anything to you about it.

Joining is a choice that you must make of your own free will. We are delighted to have anyone join the SPCV.

To do so, you only need to put the words "Proud Member of the SPCV" or a similar phrase in your siggy. We also appreciate it if new members place a post here stating that they are joining. That way our secretary (Laurence) can keep an accurate record of membership! \:D

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#140949 - 05/09/08 03:42 AM Re: The SPCV: basis and organization. [Re: Tyler]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
Originally Posted By: Tyler
i wanna sign up! can I join?

Yes Tyler, you may join us! All you have to do is put the words "Proud member of the SPCV" in your siggy! \:D

As Vice President, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and all the other new comers to our association! \:D \:D \:D \:D \:D

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#140951 - 05/09/08 03:47 AM Re: The SPCV: basis and organization. [Re: laurence]
neonkid Offline

Loc: calie
u know i guess i'll join just so i can keep an eye on all of u

#141206 - 05/09/08 06:24 PM Re: The SPCV: basis and organization. [Re: laurence]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
.....----------..... SPCV Announce

We are proud and happy to inform you that we have some new members:

SnakesRock
knksmiles
BikerRicksBaby
dogylover21
vvmom
mushroom picker
Tyler
neonkid

Welcome to them!! We are now 64!

(If we have forgotten somebody, don't hesitate to contact us and to protest!!)

#141365 - 05/09/08 10:52 PM Re: The SPCV: basis and organization. [Re: laurence]
kittenzan62 Offline
Expert

Loc: Clearwater, Florida, US
I'm So Sorry, I can't be a member... I've killed off certain villager's with the purple flower stew. I'm Very Bad! I Know!! But I had reason's! Really I did! I wanted a whole Tribe of Wolfie villager's, some just wouldnt learn anything, very stubborn, I wanted a whole Tribe of Runner's, etc. etc... my boyfriend was appauled!! He called me a murderer... I did feel bad, but I was experimenting. I'll Try to never use poison stew again, but I can't promise... \:\( \:\( \:\(

#141377 - 05/09/08 11:08 PM Re: The SPCV: basis and organization. [Re: kittenzan62]
Wisegirl Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: My Imagiantion Roams Freely, N...
dont worry. if you promised to not do these things again, we might let you join. im not sure. lets see if at least 10 people, including presidant, secretary, etc. forgive you.

#141382 - 05/09/08 11:11 PM Re: The SPCV: basis and organization. [Re: Wisegirl]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: One of the thirteen colonies
I forgive you, IF you promise not to purposely recreate those stews for killing villagers. Sometimes, I create that stew, but just to get a healer's exp. up, not to make anyone sick. It is good because it is a very controlled sickness, and can be easily stopped.

#141383 - 05/09/08 11:12 PM Re: The SPCV: basis and organization. [Re: Wisegirl]
HarryFan17 Offline
Master

Loc: in the front row of a concert!...
Hey, I'll join!

#141651 - 05/10/08 04:41 PM Re: The SPCV: basis and organization. [Re: kittenzan62]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Originally Posted By: kittenzan62
I'm So Sorry, I can't be a member... I've killed off certain villager's with the purple flower stew. I'm Very Bad! I Know!! But I had reason's! Really I did! I wanted a whole Tribe of Wolfie villager's, some just wouldnt learn anything, very stubborn, I wanted a whole Tribe of Runner's, etc. etc... my boyfriend was appauled!! He called me a murderer... I did feel bad, but I was experimenting. I'll Try to never use poison stew again, but I can't promise... \:\( \:\( \:\(
In France we say: "Admitted fault, half-forgiven fault". So you're half forgiven and for the 2nd half, if you promised to not do these things again, you'll be entirely forgiven! \:\)
Some members have done bad things to the villagers and decided to not do it anymore since they are SPCV Members.
Anyway, you're free to do what you want!! But, you can't join the SPCV and do it again, of course!

Welcome to the SPCV, HarryFan17!

Edited by laurence (05/10/08 04:42 PM)

Page 18 of 32 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter