Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 99 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#118903 - 02/08/08 08:02 PM Will there ever be updates for this game on WM5?
RayJai Offline

Hi, is there any differences between the trial version and the full version? On the Trial version I ran into some issues.

I'm currently enjoying the game and i Plan to purchase it. But the issues that I ran into is holding me back till I see an update. It's a great game, but these issues has caused me reset my game several times.

Sometimes, the game would roll back.
For example, I would leave the game on selling mode for the night, but when I wake up to check my game, All my "in progres" research is gone and the supplies I bought is gone. But A message pops on on the screen saying my research is done.

another Issue I had is, Main Menu Button Placement.
Sometimes, by pressing Preferences U can also press New game at the same time, and because how the message box for "create a game" shows up, it presses ok at the sametime. and new game starts. This usually happens when u press "P" on Preferences.

the last Issue is the Preference box, When I select an option, the other buttons would uncheck themselves, and it annoys me. it's like I'm wasting 5 mins of my time, trying to get the options the way I want it to.

with these issue mentioned, please release an update for the WM5 Platform.

Thanks

#118909 - 02/08/08 08:24 PM Re: Will there ever be updates for this game on WM5? [Re: RayJai]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
There is no difference. The full version is achieved by unlocking the trial version. While we know that both Palm OS and Windows Mobile have continued to be enhanced since our PDA games were released, there are no plans to update any of our PDA games. We do apologize that those games have not kept pace with the newer technologies, but we no longer have programming staff for those platforms. We have since moved to producing games for desktop computers, specifically for the Windows and Mac OS platforms.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter