Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 148 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#116634 - 01/14/08 01:04 AM Re: A clue for VV3? [Spoilers?] [Re: ]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
If you look closely at the right side if the gong enclosure (outside of the mouth) it appears that there are some rocks there that lead up, suspiciously like a staircase as well

#116647 - 01/14/08 04:09 AM Re: A clue for VV3? [Spoilers?] [Re: eyeshigh]
30Flames3 Offline
Adviser

Loc: .
Cool, i never thought about that!

Edited by 30flames3 (01/14/08 04:09 AM)

#116674 - 01/14/08 05:55 PM Re: A clue for VV3? [Spoilers?] [Re: 30Flames3]
Shade Fade Offline
Trainee

My obsessed-with-VV3 friend has something to say.
Here we goooo:

Ok, well i juss dont get it, eyeshigh said the staircase near the gong enclosure, but i went on the game and i put a girl there, she even stay there, i dont think they would have made vv3 by that if they cant go, but in vv1-2 they could go in the cave to see. Well anyways, maybe one day the villies checked out the enclosures teeth, it had marks, and that could show them where to go, they would have to decode or something. Anyway its juss a guess,

She made many spelling errors.. <.<

#116681 - 01/14/08 06:50 PM Re: A clue for VV3? [Spoilers?] [Re: eyeshigh]
Houjun Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: eyeshigh
If you look closely at the right side if the gong enclosure (outside of the mouth) it appears that there are some rocks there that lead up, suspiciously like a staircase as well

Hmm....good eyes, eyeshigh. I never noticed that before. That could possibly be how they will get to VV3.

However, I noticed something else in the northwest corner of the village, where the coconut trees are located. Does anyone else think that the tannish colored area right by the coconut trees could be a path leading further inland?

Track your currency.

If you like brainteasers, you might like Braingle.

#116705 - 01/14/08 10:52 PM Re: A clue for VV3? [Spoilers?] [Re: Shade Fade]
SpecialPrincess Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: the Midwest, USA
I don't know about that, Houjon. I think that is just a darker shade of sand. \:\)

Quote:
Ok, well i juss dont get it, eyeshigh said the staircase near the gong enclosure, but i went on the game and i put a girl there, she even stay there, i dont think they would have made vv3 by that if they cant go, but in vv1-2 they could go in the cave to see. Well anyways, maybe one day the villies checked out the enclosures teeth, it had marks, and that could show them where to go, they would have to decode or something. Anyway its juss a guess,

Well, remember that they didn't actually go down the waterfall in VV1? You had to get VV2 to do that, and they didn't do that by leaving VV1, there was just some storyline in between to explain what happened. They probably can't go through the Gong - which did a cutscene when you clicked on it, much like the cave in VV1 - unless there's some sort of door or some magical way of going though the gong. The stair/path is right next to the gong... ;\)

#116718 - 01/15/08 12:20 AM Re: A clue for VV3? [Spoilers?] [Re: SpecialPrincess]
McKittyKat55 Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: America's Dairyland
ok about the whole, staircase thing, if they went up that "staircase" do you think the would find the remains of Tofo? Possibly an anciet burial ground subsitute? OMG MAYBE WHEN THEY GET TO VV3 THEY FIND THE VILLAGERS THAT LEFT TOFO IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

#116729 - 01/15/08 01:38 AM Re: A clue for VV3? [Spoilers?] [Re: McKittyKat55]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
I had a thought about this....
Has no one considered the fact that we have a constantly waterfall fed lagoon with a stream with no obvious outlet? If one of these existed in real life, it would overflow. There must be a place for the water to go.

And note this:

The space above the gong piece looks deeper, doesn't it?

Attachments
3073-untitled2.png

#116741 - 01/15/08 04:54 AM Re: A clue for VV3? [Spoilers?] [Re: SpecialPrincess]
Houjun Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: SpecialPrincess
I don't know about that, Houjon. I think that is just a darker shade of sand. \:\)

That's probably more likely. My mind started wandering with all kinds of ideas. ;\) I was talking with someone else who just recently started playing the game and she thought maybe but we couldn't tell since we were looking at one of the maps in the Guides section and not the real game. That's the problem with doing this at work. ;\)

Track your currency.

If you like brainteasers, you might like Braingle.

#116930 - 01/17/08 12:02 AM Re: A clue for VV3? [Spoilers?] [Re: SpecialPrincess]
Crazy VV3 Fan Offline
Expert

Loc: at the computer, reading posts
Originally Posted By: SpecialPrincess
Quote:
[Crazy VV2 Fan] how do you ppl think ppl from vv2 get to vv3?

Fan raises an EXCELLENT question!!! \:D

> New Game In Progress! < \:o

#116940 - 01/17/08 02:03 AM Re: [VV1 SPOILERS] A clue for VV3? [Re: laurence]
THRDVLS Offline

I hope when they make vv3 they give us more room on the map to..maybe open new areas when we complete a task...I'm bored with the square...give me more room...I am claustrophobic...

THRDVLS

Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter