Creepy-crawlies: by DW.

I believe that the bugs listed below do not need special foliage or flowers to emerge in the green house of Plant Tycoon. This is because I was able to catch all these bugs without any tier 2, 3 or 4 seeds.

Each Common insect, be it beetle, dragonfly, spider or butterfly that you catch for the second time will give you Five dollars (bucks, Pounds, Yen, or Euro).

Using Algorithm’s insect chart and sfrose’s numbering scheme. These are the common bugs as numbered:

1. Common Blue Butterfly
2. Common Mission Blue Butterfly
4. Common Black Moth
13. Common Green Beetle
14. Common Brown _bug_
15. Common Ladybug
16. Common Shiny Blue Beetle
25. Common Blue Dragonfly
26. Common Pink Dragonfly
27. Common Tiger Dragonfly
28. Common Emerald Dragonfly
38. Common Yellow Spider
39. Common Brown Spider
40. Common Spotted Spider

Each Uncommon insect, that you catch for a second time is worth twenty dollars (bucks, Pounds, Yen, or Euro). These bugs are as numbered:

5. Uncommon Pale Moth
6. Uncommon Lapis Butterfly
7. Uncommon Lemon Moth
17. Uncommon Hiding Beetle
18. Uncommon Zebra Beetle
19. Uncommon Cockroach
29. Uncommon Dart Dragonfly
30. Uncommon Fragile Dragonfly
31. Uncommon Ghost Dragonfly
41. Uncommon Pearly Spider
42. Uncommon Limelike Spider
44. Uncommon Cricket Spider

Each Rare insect, that you catch for a second time is worth forty dollars (bucks, Pounds, Yen, or Euro). These bugs are as numbered:

9. Rare Plum Butterfly
10. Rare Cherry Butterfly
21. Rare Ebony Scarab
22. Rare Fire Scarab
33. Rare Fire Dragonfly
35. Rare Earth Dragonfly
45. Rare Bumpy Spider
46. Rare Jade Spider

These next insects need a special flowers and/or foliage:

3. Common Fern Butterfly

The common Fern butterfly, which is worth only five dollars after your first catch, comes out to any fern in your green house. I have caught this butterfly many times, but only when a tier 2 foliage Fern was out.

8. Uncommon Amber Butterfly

I finally caught myself an uncommon Amber Butterfly. This butterfly is now worth twenty dollars. I was able to catch this butterfly while I had nine Aureus out, yes this flower is a tier 3. Yep; five tier 1 foliage and four tier 2 foliage.

11. Rare Jet Moth

The Jet Moth; which is worth forty dollars after your first catch, comes out to a Tier 3 flower called Nox. As you need your gold soil and maybe water to help bring this plant in as well. I would like to give the credit of the Jet Moth to Kasey323.ink, a.k.a. Charley.

12. Rare Golden Butterfly

I have just caught this rare Golden Butterfly, worth forty dollars if you catch it a second time. I had again, nine tier 3 Fabled out on again 5 tier 1 foliage and four tier 2 foliage. This included the Fabled Lemonbush, a.k.a. The Fabled Rose of Isola.

20. Uncommon Mystic Scarab

This Mystic Scarab gives you twenty dollars after your first catch; the tier 3 flower called Mystic brings it out. I was able to catch this scarab while five tier 1 foliage and four tier 2 foliage was out with the Tier 3 flower called, (yes that’s right) Mystic. I would also like to thank Kasey323.ink, a.k.a. Charley as well for his help.

23. Rare Shiny Flower Beetle

As this beetle is rare, it is worth forty dollars after you first catch. Kasey323.ink a.k.a. Charley and I have been able to bring this rare beetle out with Tier 3 foliage known as Orchid. In the greenhouse I had six Tier 1 flowers. Thanks again to Charley for his major help. \:\)

24. Rare Golden Beetle

This rare beetle is worth forty dollars after your first catch. I have found this golden beetle like the golden foliage of the tier 3 Ananas. I was able to miss and then catch one. I had only tier 1 flowers; they had not even bloomed.

32. Uncommon Glassy Dragonfly

I have finally caught an uncommon Glassy Dragonfly. The second one will now be worth twenty dollars. This dragonfly, I have been told by many people comes out to the tier 4 foliage Multiflora and this is true. I would think to thank Kasey323.ink (Yes, Charley again) and also Funkiroller too.

34. Rare Black Dragonfly

I believe that this Dragonfly, which is worth forty dollars after your first catch, can be seen with a Venomous plant. I have caught this Dragonfly while my tier 1 Venomous plants where out at different times. Venomous is a tier 2 flower.

36. Rare Golden Dragonfly

This golden Dragonfly, which is worth forty dollar after your first catch, can be seen with the tier 3 flower known as Blazing. I was able to catch it while five tier 1 foliage and four tier 2 foliage was out. Again I wish to give the credit to Kasey323.ink, a.k.a. Charley, for sending me his insect chart, Thanks.

37. Common Cactus Spider

This common Cactus spider worth only five dollars after your first catch; can be seen with any tier 2 Pipe Cacti foliage. I was able to catch this spider while only four pipe cacti out, and I know them to be only tier 1 flowers.

43. Uncommon Bamboo Spider

This spider is worth twenty dollars after your first catch. This red looking spider is known as a Bamboo spider and why you may ask? Yes that’s right it comes out to the Bamboo foliage, which is a Tier 3. This info is that’s to Kasey323.ink, a.k.a. Charley. Thanks again.

47. Rare Tahitian Spider

The rare Tahitian spider is worth forty dollars after your first catch. As the named of this spider is Tahitian, it needs that flower to appear in your green house. The Tahitian is a Tier 4 flower that can either be bought at the supply store or mutated.

48. Rare Golden Spider

This is the last _bug_ that anybody can catch, (unless you have already seen a tier 4 Ridgeball). It is now worth forty dollars. I have been told by sfrose, Funkiroller and Kasey323.ink (Charley) that this spider was brought out by the tier 4 Ridgeball and this is the right information.

You should have seen this come up when you caught your last insect.

Your nursery should also have an added object, like this.

The last thing is your collectable insect area should now be full to match this picture from both Kasey323.ink and Ip7p.