Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 97 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 6 of 23 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 >
Topic Options
#106334 - 10/30/07 10:50 PM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: Borg]
shadowkat815 Offline

Loc: Indiana
I finally understand and I also see that when i have the seed of the plant [[[[[A]x[[[[B]]]= x that it just says [A]x[X]
thanks

#106859 - 11/02/07 05:07 PM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: shadowkat815]
Armywife Offline

Loc: Located
I just want to thank you for this really great tool. I got a username just because I think you should know how much better your tools make the game. Thanks so much for all the hard work. You are awesome!

#106863 - 11/02/07 05:49 PM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: Armywife]
Borg Offline
Brilliant Programmer

Loc: Maryland, USA
Originally Posted By: Armywife
I just want to thank you for this really great tool. I got a username just because I think you should know how much better your tools make the game. Thanks so much for all the hard work. You are awesome!
Will you marry me? \:\)

Cheers,
-Borg

#106874 - 11/02/07 06:58 PM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: Borg]
Armywife Offline

Loc: Located
Well, I'll have to check with my husband and get back to you on that. \:\)

#107376 - 11/04/07 04:54 PM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: Armywife]
SpecialPrincess Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: the Midwest, USA
LoL! \:D

I have a quick question. I downloaded the virtual seed tray and I can access it when I go to the link on here and click the 'open' button. But I can't seem to find it on my computer. Where is it usually located?

#107389 - 11/04/07 06:08 PM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: SpecialPrincess]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
If you're using the "open" option, it will be in a temp directory on your computer. A better way to do it is to use the "save" option, which will download the zip file to a location of your choosing. Then you can unzip it and store it on your desktop or even right in the Plant Tycoon folder that contains your savegames (so that it's easy to find).

This post tells has step-by-step instructions for putting it on your desktop.

#107644 - 11/05/07 08:30 PM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: LadyCFII]
pictishgirl Offline
Trainee

BORG/ Lady CFII

HELP! I messed up.

I run three games at once and I lost my favorite...

yup, I ran VST with my game running. In addition to losing the game #1 data, it seems to have confused Constant Gardener as well. When I restarted PT my #1 Game was gone AND Constant Gardener said it needed to find my pots.

Is the first game really irretrievably gone? If so, I guess it's good that my #2 game is pretty comparable, except #1 had a few more bugs.

I was getting overly excited as Tier 4 plants were showing up, and I got careless.

Another word of warning ... slow down. If I were only playing one game and lost it all, I'd be really bummed.

pictishgirl

#107647 - 11/05/07 08:53 PM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: pictishgirl]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
If you haven't launched Plant Tycoon again once you discovered the problem, you should be able to use the procedure at the bottom of this post to recover the backup file that the game automatically creates for you. Unfortunately, many people react in disbelief when they see that their game is gone, and launch Plant Tycoon repeatedly to try to figure out what happened. That's the *worst* thing you can do when you discover a problem with any software, since it usually destroys valuable files in the process. \:\(

#107926 - 11/07/07 04:01 AM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: SpecialPrincess]
Rainbowlady333 Offline
Expert

Loc: MA
Use computer search for VirtualSeedTray.exe --- when you find it, move it to your desktop, or to a file folder with Plant Tycoon info in it near your game.

#109951 - 11/17/07 03:51 AM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: Borg]
RuthieJo Offline
Expert

Loc: Texas, USA
I love this new VST, thanks, but I sure would like to be able to print out the chart, before I have any seeds, so I can keep up with what to cross with what.

I'd also like to see a "sell" button in the VST. One that you could check the ones you want to sell, then click the "sell" button and they'd all be sold. It sure would be a lot easier than having to send them all over to the game, then sell them one at a time from the seed trays there.

http://dragcave.net/user/GreenDragonMama

Page 6 of 23 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter