Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 248 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 22 23 >
Topic Options
#104806 - 10/24/07 09:07 PM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: Borg]
lp7p Offline
Expert

Loc: SE USA
Borg u r "off the chain"...as the young people say. I probably would say "out ta sight". I guess I can streamline my research facility now.

Edited by lp7p (10/24/07 09:08 PM)

#104824 - 10/24/07 10:07 PM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: Funn Lim]
Borg Offline
Brilliant Programmer

Loc: Maryland, USA
Originally Posted By: Funn Lim
I registered
Thank you for registering \:\) I think everyone should come join us, we are a fun group!
thank you for this wonderful MOD/utility. It is the most useful thing in a game ever and I love the virtual seed
Thank you very much for the complement \:\) I am very happy you like it!
I hope in the next upgrade of this utility you would include pictures of the plants as well.
There are now pictures of the flowers and foliages (under the options menu) and I did not reuse the anemic pictures from my excel project either; these are new pictures taken of robust plants (kudos to the fertilizer bomb!) \:\)

Click HERE to download the latest version of Virtual Seed Tray for Plant Tycoon (warning: The note this link takes you to has spoilers in it. To download the program without reading the spoilers, scroll down quickly to the bottom of the note while looking at your shoes. \:\) At the bottom of that page is the link to download the program. )

#104826 - 10/24/07 10:11 PM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: lp7p]
Borg Offline
Brilliant Programmer

Originally Posted By: lp7p
Borg u r "off the chain"...as the young people say. I probably would say "out ta sight". I guess I can streamline my research facility now.
Thank you very much for the complement, LP7 of 7, I am glad you like it. \:\)

So that's what the young'uns are saying these days. It is good you told me; otherwise,if I heard it, I might think someone's dog got loose from the restraints. \:\)

Cheers,
Borg

#104827 - 10/24/07 10:12 PM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: arnie]
Borg Offline
Brilliant Programmer

Originally Posted By: arnie
If you've got MS Excel Borg's Breeding Chart is very similar to the chart included with this utility, but also with pictures of each flower and foliage type.
Woot, everyone is advertising for my utilities \:\)

Thank you Arnie!! woohoo!

#104828 - 10/24/07 10:15 PM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: laurence]
Borg Offline
Brilliant Programmer

Originally Posted By: laurence
That VST is really marvellous!!
I am honored, thank you!
Originally Posted By: laurence
...Now I feel quiet!! Thanks Borg!
Don't be too quiet now, someone has to keep us old people awake \:\)

Cheers,
Borg

#104914 - 10/25/07 06:23 AM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: Borg]
flowercrazy Offline

Before VST I was no good in keeping my seeds, had too many. I have lost citrus and spotted ball cactus and reptans seeds, so now I have to wait to buy them again. But it's ok. I don't mind. Much.

Borg, thank you very very very much for VST!

#104932 - 10/25/07 10:46 AM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: flowercrazy]
PlantPat Offline
Consigliere

Loc: France
I really like the newest VST with chart, pics and all. Borg, you more than live up to your "Brilliant Programmer" name!
Something else I would like to see is not only how many insects I caught, but how much $$ I made just on them. Also, I would like to see how much $ I made on just trashing seeds! One does get in quite a bit of $ I know, as it is important early in the game to create some funds for purchases before the money making plants are created. I still can't resist stopping whatever I am doing and grab the net to catch the bugs! I just am curious as to how much I made on bugs alone - that is more interesting to me than how many liters of water I poured out. Maybe a suggestion for Plant Tycoon II!! Surely someone somewhere is working on it!

Edited by PlantPat (10/25/07 10:49 AM)

#104934 - 10/25/07 10:56 AM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: PlantPat]
Village Idiot Jr Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Loc: Basketball Court
Borg, i think you have to much time on your hands. lol. good job.

#104942 - 10/25/07 12:26 PM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: Borg]
Bec Offline
Trainee

Love the new version Borg! And especially the soil and water feature!

#104987 - 10/25/07 06:07 PM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: Bec]
Terina Offline
Master

Loc: BC Canada
I tried to download the file and i got an error message, the file attached is a screen shot of the error message, what am i doing wrong, the game was closed, backed up, and i downloaded from the linked pages then when i pressed run this is what i got, help

Attachments
2596-error.jpg

Page 3 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 22 23 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter