Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 132 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 11 of 23 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 >
Topic Options
#131476 - 04/17/08 09:43 AM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] Virtual Seed Tray "Plus Version" [Re: Borg]
yellow tRee Offline

oh hi again borg.. hhh.. it's been frustrating.. i dunno what went wrong but it seems that constant gardener and virtual seed tray did not work on my pc... both of them show the same error message.. I attached the image of the error mesage.. could u tell me why?? i really want to use this application coz i think it was so useful to me..
my pc spec are.. (as it shows on system properties)
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 SP2
Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.66 GHz
982 MB of Ram
Please,,, Please,.. reply this.. Thanks again...

Attachments
3528-untitled.jpg

#131477 - 04/17/08 10:32 AM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] Virtual Seed Tray "Plus Version" [Re: yellow tRee]
Borg Offline
Brilliant Programmer

Loc: Maryland, USA
i think that is an easy one to fix.

most computers come with .NET framework pre-installed these days. your computer (like mine) is a little old.

go back to the guide write up on the programs and look for the link to microsoft to download .NET and you should be all set.

i wrote the utilities in microsoft visual studio c# and anything anyone writes in visual studio relies on .NET to work.

if you can't find the link in the guide section write up on VST and/or CG, google "microsoft .NET 2.0 download" and you should be able to find it that way.

cheers,
-borg

#131552 - 04/17/08 06:43 PM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] Virtual Seed Tray "Plus Version" [Re: Borg]
naomi_joy Offline

I have a few things to ask and suggest. My first question is what is the button for soil/water for on the bottom of the tray? I thought this was just for the seeds. *confused*

Also, the prices that are listed don't seem to be adding up to what I am doing. Granted, I have both the Golden Berries of Worth and have upgraded my entire nursery, but I am selling my Arthurium Scandens for $170, not $119 and they are going fast. I have slowly been increasing all my prices since I got the magic plant and have been focusing on filling my nursery on the way. I have several plants that go for over $140 and only a couple of the plants on my chart even say that I should be selling anything for over $100. So, my question is what exactly do these prices on the chart reflect?

As for the suggestion, it would be nice to have a simple help button. That would make the basic instructions on using this program much simpler. It would not have to do much, just explain what the individual buttons are for and the basics of running the program.

Thank you.
God Bless.

Edited by naomi_joy (04/17/08 07:41 PM)

#131583 - 04/17/08 08:59 PM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] Virtual Seed Tray "Plus Version" [Re: naomi_joy]
Borg Offline
Brilliant Programmer

Loc: Maryland, USA
good suggestions. if there is ever an updated version i will be sure to include them \:\)

#132004 - 04/19/08 04:52 AM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] Virtual Seed Tray "Plus Version" [Re: Borg]
naomi_joy Offline

I looked through everything again and felt like and idiot. All my questions were already answered, I just never noticed. (sigh)

This is a question that I have doubled checked and cannot find the answer. I know that I have to have my plant tycoon closed before I open up the virtual seed tray. But, do I have to have it paused as well? I have been pausing just in case. I wanted to know if I had to keep doing that or if it was not an issue.

Thank you.
God Bless.

#132106 - 04/19/08 06:41 PM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] Virtual Seed Tray "Plus Version" [Re: Borg]
pava Offline
Trainee

I have the same question about the Soil/Water button. Nothing seems to happen when it's clicked. What's it supposed to do?

Also, what screen resolution is necessary to see the whole breed chart? My list ends with Lilia, so I don't see Baccatus or Tilia.

Thanks for answering.

#132318 - 04/20/08 06:52 AM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] Virtual Seed Tray "Plus Version" [Re: pava]
naomi_joy Offline

I have noticed that my virtual seed tray keeps on blinking. Every few seconds it will blink. Any ideas?

Also, I reread the area that explained what the colors were, but I have at least one plant that is not matching up. One of the yellow spots has a red circle around it and it says that I have already found it. I though the yellows were the ones that I can get but have not found yet. I know that it is not one of the plants that I am currently growing. Could you please explain this to me?

Thank you.
God Bless.

#136755 - 05/02/08 01:16 AM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] Virtual Seed Tray "Plus Version" [Re: naomi_joy]
gomme Offline
Trainee

Rahhh.... I would love virtual seed tray for Mac!!!!!!!

#142140 - 05/11/08 06:02 PM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] Virtual Seed Tray "Plus Version" [Re: gomme]
M.Asad Offline

Hi... from the past 5 days very bad thing is happening wid me...

whenever i save the seeds in the VST and then turn off my computer.

The next day, when i start it up, all my seeds are gone and this time even backup is not working... \:\(

kindly reply soon if u have any idea...

#142657 - 05/12/08 09:03 PM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] Virtual Seed Tray "Plus Version" [Re: M.Asad]
M.Asad Offline

Well, i have realized that it wasn't because of shutdown...

it will happen when i'll move any seed from the game to the VST and save it... \:\( \:\(

Page 11 of 23 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter