Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 97 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
#103376 - 10/17/07 01:52 AM Virtual Seed Tray Utility
Borg Offline
Brilliant Programmer

Loc: Maryland, USA
This thread contains user modifications for Plant Tycoon. These modifications (or Mods) have been created by users and are not supported by LDW. Use these modifications at your own risk. If using them causes problems for your game, please do not request support from LDW. Although many people are using this mod successfully, the use of the Virtual Seed Tray has caused the loss of seeds under certain conditions. Make sure that you understand the risks of using this utility. It's also a good idea to back up your game files periodically.

------------- Stop!! --- Read the following note!! --- Stop!!

NOTE!!! This utility is now finished and available in the Plant Tycoon Guide section of the forum.

Not sure which seeds to keep and which to trash? Now you can save them all!
Virtual Seed Tray is a plant tycoon utility that allows you to save ALL your extra seeds.

To use it, just click the boxes next to the seeds you want to move, and then click either the >>> or the <<< to move the seeds to the appropriate list. To select a different plant tycoon save game, use the drop down box at the top.

Here is an image with the controls marked:

Here is a close up image without all those nasty markings:

You get not one, not two, not three, but five (count 'em, five!) virtual seed trays to store your seeds (one virtual seed tray for each game you are playing). How many seeds can just one seed tray store? 10? 25? 100? 1000? No! each of your virtual seed trays is virtually limitless!

How much would you pay for even just one of these magnificent trays?
... $500? ... $50? ... $5? ... 50¢ ... 5¢ \:\) ?

If you order now, you get the trays, the program, the controls, the listboxes, the checkboxes, the buttons, the labels, all for an unbelievably low price of nothing! you read it right, nothing!

Don't wait till they are all gone, order now!

As a special thank you, if you order in the next 30 minutes, we will include at no extra charge the automatic seed bubble sorter! Now all your seeds will be arranged in order of foliage/flower, following the same order of the list of foliage/flowers in the "Borg's Chart" line of products!

Don't Wait! Order Now! Thoughts and Comments are Welcome!!

Edited by LadyCFII (05/18/08 02:28 PM)

#103377 - 10/17/07 01:55 AM Re: Teaser! Virtual Seed Tray Utility [Re: Borg]
coinplayer Offline

would like to order the virtual seed trays

Edited by LadyCFII (10/17/07 05:41 PM)

#103378 - 10/17/07 02:02 AM Re: Teaser! Virtual Seed Tray Utility [Re: Borg]
Deathwing Offline
Master

Loc: GaiaOnline, DW_08 ^^
me, me, I'll order one too. looks good. now all I can say is when??

I can't wait to see it & to use it, well done.

cool, just have to wait.

Edited by Deathwing (10/17/07 04:13 AM)

My Pets home

#103379 - 10/17/07 02:03 AM Re: Teaser! Virtual Seed Tray Utility [Re: Deathwing]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
It's FREE! And I'm testing it now! Neener, neener, neener!! We will post it in the Guides after a bit more testing!

#103381 - 10/17/07 02:27 AM Re: Teaser! Virtual Seed Tray Utility [Re: LadyCFII]
Bec Offline
Trainee

well now if that isnt a teaser lol.

Ok my friends say I have to learn patience so guess I am gonna learn it now.

Bec

#103385 - 10/17/07 02:39 AM Re: Teaser! Virtual Seed Tray Utility [Re: LadyCFII]
susanb Offline
Adviser

Loc: florida, usa
YES, YES ,I WANT IT, NOW, BUT DON'T I GET ONE OF THE KNIVES THAT CUT THROUGH BEER CANS FOR FREE ALSO!!! I AM SO CLOSE TO THE END OF THE GAME AND I AM FINDING THAT I LOST SEED I NOW NEED, YOUR PROGRAM LOOKS GREAT, CAN'T WAIT. I WISHED TODAY THAT AT THE END OF THE GAME I COULD HAVE A PICTURE OF ALL THE PLANTS. IS THIS GOING TO BE POSSIBLE WITH YOUR PROGRAM?

#103396 - 10/17/07 03:12 AM Re: Teaser! Virtual Seed Tray Utility [Re: susanb]
mclicky Offline

This sounds like something that I could really use....how do we get it???? Please let me know!!!....I've been going nuts with these small seed trays. Can't keep them all...don't know which to throw away.

Mon

#103419 - 10/17/07 09:35 AM Re: Teaser! Virtual Seed Tray Utility [Re: Borg]
Simply Donna Offline

Yes, I would love to have this also! Thanks Borg!! You are great!!
♥♥ simplyDonna

#103425 - 10/17/07 11:14 AM Re: Teaser! Virtual Seed Tray Utility [Re: Simply Donna]
lp7p Offline
Expert

Loc: SE USA
Talk about wanting to tap u borg..... I've trashed so many seeds and now u come to the rescue. OMG!!!!! I have got to have a virtual seed tray.......LadyCFII drop everything, this is PRIORITY ONE!!!!!!!!!lol

#103433 - 10/17/07 12:30 PM Re: Teaser! Virtual Seed Tray Utility [Re: lp7p]
Funkiroller Offline
Expert

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hurry up with this! I want it. I tossed soooo many seeds that I wish I still had.

Thanks again BORG!!!!! I don't know where I would be in this game without you! ;\)

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter