Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 126 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243606 - 04/15/21 07:11 PM Cloned Children
Rissy Offline
Adviser

Not a question, just a funny story

I put my little family to bed last night (we all do that right? No? Just me? Ok). There were 3 little toddlers and the mom and dad went to bed with their one little baby. This morning the mom got a promotion and it seemed there were a lot of little ones celebrating. So upon looking closely at the family, the one little baby they went to sleep with morphed into triplets overnight! Identical triplets. Can you imagine if that happened in real life? LOL

#243611 - 04/20/21 07:05 PM Re: Cloned Children [Re: Rissy]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hi Rissy. That sounds like a bug. You didn't mention if the triplets are on the family tree, and whether or not they are counted in the number of children on the parent's Details screen. Those things would be good to know. It would be great if you would contact our Customer Support Team through your game by tapping the 'Contact Support' button in the Settings menu or email support@ldw.zendesk.com and provide them with details about your issue - they'll be happy to discuss this with you! Thanks! smile

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter