Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 160 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243799 - 04/10/22 02:08 AM Brokerage Account
JetW Offline

Loc: Iowa
Hi
I haven't played in a long time and when I was playing another poster mentioned I should try buying a brokerage account to try and get more return on my daily income. I've looked through the whole store but can't find where you can buy them. Are they still in the game? And if so, where do I find them? Thanks!!

#243800 - 04/11/22 04:18 PM Re: Brokerage Account [Re: JetW]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Hi JetW!

Thank you for your feedback!

The brokerage upgrades have been discontinued in the game for some time (though anyone who purchased them previously are entitled to keep them), but the economy has been balanced to compensate for it.

Some of the ways you can maximize the family’s earnings include:

- Adopting a little person with a good career, and avoiding little people with riskier careers (such as trading in stocks or playing the lotto). It will take some experience to learn which careers are best, since the highest starting salaries don’t always produce the most income as career levels increase.

- Encourage your little person to work by praising them with the green glove and giving them rewards, such as candy and fruit, while they are working at their career. Be careful not to use the green glove too many times in a row, or they will become annoyed with you.

- Purchase career room upgrades from the Career section of the store as soon as your family can afford them. Each career room upgrade speeds up your little person’s progress in their career, which increases their salary more quickly.

- Choose to marry a little person who will work in the same career room as their partner. This will effectively double the benefit from every career room upgrade that you purchase for your family.

- Purchasing career magazines from the Flea Market or Advanced Career Training from the Upgrade Me! Icon on the little person’s detail page can also boost earnings, but the cost of those items isn’t always justified for workers with low salaries.

You can find the game play information you're looking for in our Help Center below.

https://ldw.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360001145872-Virtual-Families-3-Our-Country-Home

#243801 - 04/11/22 06:29 PM Re: Brokerage Account [Re: Keegan]
JetW Offline

Loc: Iowa
Hey Keegan!
Ahh ok, just didn't know if I was missing it or what. I haven't played in about a year or so, so I'm sure some stuff has changed.... hopefully for the better. Thanks for replying smile
I also noticed that on the bank when you open it there isn't a percentage added like before or like in VF2, has that changed also?
Thanks for the tips, tho I have been doing all that (except mine work in different rooms but that is okay with me) but having a better time with it this time around. I quit playing cause no matter how much of that I did, I was losing money everyday instead of making it so I gave up. Decided to give it another try about a week ago and I'm still on first gen but it's going better this time around, not making a lot yet but both peeps have made it to level 2 for their careers and I couldn't get either one halfway to level 2 last time I played.

Thanks again,
Jet

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter