Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 97 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243781 - 01/31/22 05:43 AM Can’t play game!!
Susan Woolery Offline

Yesterday when I logged in to play my game after a couple minutes I got a error message that popped up that said “Network failure, there seems to be an issues establishing a connection with game server. Please try to restart the game.” I keep getting this message every time, I tried to buy groceries & after I bought 8 bags it gave me this message, when I restarted, they were gone, so I bought more & got another message, that time when I logged back in they were there so I tried putting them on the counter to put them away, after I got them all on the counter, I got this message again, restarted the game, checked the fridge, the groceries didn’t get added & I had to buy more, I did this so many times after about 5 or 6 times I finally got my groceries but I can’t make my people prepare meals & get them full because after a few minutes it gives me this message. Anyway, this has been going on now for two days, I’ve emailed support, no response, so, I’m putting it on here now. I don’t have any issues with my internet service plus I have data on my phone & plenty of it so I don’t have any issues on my end with connecting my game, it the game itself. Plus I have deleted the game & reinstalled the game & it’s still doing it. I don’t know how to or if I can attach a screenshot of the error code I keep getting. I would if I could. Is there anyone that can help me, I’m on my 20th generation I think & I would hate to have to stop playing but I guess I’m going to have to.

#243782 - 01/31/22 06:34 PM Re: Can’t play game!! [Re: Susan Woolery]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Hi Susan!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

The outage was due to an issue with one of our service providers on January 30th and 31st, but has since been resolved. If you have any further questions about this, please respond to the message you sent to Customer Support; note that we respond to all messages within 24-48 working hours (as outlined in the automated email you received when you sent your initial message).

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience in this matter.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter