Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 174 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243134 - 05/02/20 03:12 PM Virtual villagers origin 2
Gabriel NICOLAS Offline

Je dois finir la statue bleu .
Seulement il me faut un chef et je ne sais pas ce que c'est.
J'ai fait un bonhomme avec toute les compétences à fond. Je lui ai acheté une tenue. Malgré ça il est pas cher.bp donc comment je fait un chef ?

#243135 - 05/02/20 06:26 PM Re: Virtual villagers origin 2 [Re: Gabriel NICOLAS]
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

Loc: w. Tn
Hi Gabriel,
GBU2.
Would you please "post" in English, as far as I know, this forum "doesn't" have a person that can translate.
GBU and yours.

#243136 - 05/02/20 08:02 PM Re: Virtual villagers origin 2 [Re: crosstitcher]
Gabriel NICOLAS Offline

Hello.
I play at virtual villagers origin 2.
I finish red and yellow state .
First the blue one I need a chief but I don't know how I do it .
I do a character with a all competence and I buy a dress chief but finally it's not a chief . Blue state ask me a leader but how do a leader ?
Please help

#243137 - 05/02/20 10:00 PM Re: Virtual villagers origin 2 [Re: Gabriel NICOLAS]
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

Hi Gabriel,
GBU2.
I'm not "understanding" what you mean about yellow and red "state"? Are you playing the "full version" of VV2?
Only VV3, VV5, and VVOS have a "chief."
On VVOS, you have to "master" all 6 "techs."
VV3, all you do is put a person up where the "chief robe" is hung up, so they can "try" to fit it on. "If" they don't "fit" the robe, keep trying. I had 1 chief at 3 yrs. old, and she died at 30 because of an "event" happen and took out "most" of my tribe.
Gl.
GBU and yours.

#243140 - 05/03/20 02:47 AM Re: Virtual villagers origin 2 [Re: Gabriel NICOLAS]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Originally Posted By: Gabriel NICOLAS
Hello.
I play at virtual villagers origin 2.
I finish red and yellow state .
First the blue one I need a chief but I don't know how I do it .
I do a character with a all competence and I buy a dress chief but finally it's not a chief . Blue state ask me a leader but how do a leader ?
Please help

Hello Gabriel. The robe/dress for the chief is not one that you buy, it's one that is hidden in your game. smile
Click to reveal..
There is tree above the Love Shack that has something yellow hanging down from a branch; it's the chief's robe. Take your "character with all competence" and try to drop them on it. If they put the robe on, they will then become the chief.
When your chief dies, the robe will return to it's hidden spot and you will need another "character with all competence" to put it on.

#243153 - 05/05/20 07:28 AM Re: Virtual villagers origin 2 [Re: MissKathy]
Gabriel NICOLAS Offline

No statue statue.
No dressnowhere .
I grave acharactere with all compétences but blue statue said you ned a leader. So how ?

#243155 - 05/05/20 09:52 AM Re: Virtual villagers origin 2 [Re: Gabriel NICOLAS]
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

Hi Gabriel,
GBU2.
I hope I get this "right" this time.
[spoiler] To get "leader", there is "something hanging" over on the ledge by the love shack. To get this "something hanging", take a villager, child or adult, and move them "over" the ledge area again, til you see "so and so is interested in "something hanging and this is what is needed'. "If" you "have what is needed" to get the "something hanging", take that "what is needed" back to the ledge and drop them on the "something hanging."[spoiler]
GL.
GBU and yours.

#243157 - 05/05/20 01:22 PM Re: Virtual villagers origin 2 [Re: crosstitcher]
Gabriel NICOLAS Offline

SUPER!
THANKS I find thé the dress
I do it.
Thank you

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter