Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 126 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243124 - 04/29/20 03:53 PM More ?'s from me for VVOS
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

Loc: w. Tn
Hey guys and gals,
GBU all 2.
After purchasing VVOS, Sat., I got Lemur to do alot of "finding stuff".
Sunday, I got a "pet crab". Lemur is gone.
Today, I still have the crab, but he/she "doesn't do anything" like Lemur did.
So "where/why" is/did Lemur go and "why" won't the crab do things like Lemur did/does?
"Now" the people have to do "everything" that Lemur did.
I haven't gotten "any" of the "earthquakes" like I did after I purchased the game on Sat. Was that a "gift" only Lemur have/had?
I'm "not getting" "jewels" as I did when Lemur was there.
GBU and yours.

#243127 - 04/29/20 07:38 PM Re: More ?'s from me for VVOS [Re: crosstitcher]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Thanks for all of your game play questions!

This particular crab is just a cute pet your villagers can play with, though another crab will appear later in the game with a very specific purpose!

The Lemur will automatically explore volcanic cracks whenever they appear and anything it finds will be awarded to your villagers.

Regarding the disappearance of your Lemur, we unfortunately can't review your game for you, as you're playing one of the paid versions; we can only support the free-to-play versions of Virtual Villagers: Origins 2.

#243129 - 04/29/20 11:35 PM Re: More ?'s from me for VVOS [Re: Keegan]
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

Loc: w. Tn
Thanks Keegan.
Today, I just released that Octopus. Does he/she have anything to "help" in the game or is he/she just for "display"?
I also did my 1st. "trade", steam, clay and something else from me, and I was rewarded "handsomely I might add", lots of the tech points.
Got 3 masters, building, farming, and science.
"Learning" to make more products. Still can't find the pitcher plant. I remember it being on the upper left side of the "spa" in VV3. Or the rhubarb, as my family doesn't eat it, and I don't know what the plant looks like.,
I found today, steam and lava.
We "birth" our "1st. member of my "clan". A "boy". Forgot his name at the moment.
I had "other ?'s" on a couple of other posts about VVOS.
I "hate" to keep bothering you all, but I'm getting "used to the new format of the game", gradually.
GBU2.

#243130 - 04/30/20 07:49 PM Re: More ?'s from me for VVOS [Re: crosstitcher]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Hi! When you mention the Octopus, I believe you mean the Kraken. This features in multiple puzzles in the game, which you'll discover as you play through it!

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter